Chapter 24: Insecurities

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 6 am and Ailee was still sleeping soundly, travelling in her dream land but that didn’t last because it was interrupted by a phone call.

*dangsin-eun jeonhwaleul gajigo* Her phone rang.

“Aisshh. Can’t a girl have her beauty sleep?” she groaned before getting her phone and answering it.

“Hello?”

“Good Morning Miss this is your father’s secretary speaking.” A man’s voice spoke from the other line.

“Ah nae. Morning’” she greeted back yawning.

“Your Father wanted me to pick you up.” He said.

“MWO?!”

“I am on my way now so I’ll be there soon. See you Miss.” Then with that he hanged up and left Ailee dumbfounded.

“Aish Jinjja!”

 Ailee just rushed on her way to the bathroom and get herself ready.

After half an hour someone knocked on her door.

“Unniie!!!” Suzy called.

“Just a minute.” Ailee yelled before going out fully dressed.

“Wow! My sister’s getting prettier day by day.” Suzy complimented her sister while looking at her from head to toe.

“Yah! That act is so old. What do you need?” Ailee raised her eyebrow and suzy just chuckled.

Suzy hugged Ailee’s arm and looked at her with puppy eyes.

“Can I not come to that thing Appa wants us to go?” Suzy asked using her aegyo on her sister.

“Nope.” Ailee said not looking to her and walking straight.

“Yah, Unnie~~ Please?” Suzy tried pleading her sister. “It’s boring I’ll just fall asleep and I wouldn’t even understand a thing.”

“Not Helping.” Ailee smirked still walking forward.

“Aish. Arra I’ll do anything you ask me for the week.” Suzy said giving up.

“Jinjja? Okay deal.” Ailee pinched her sister’s cheeks and went down stairs.

“Pffft. See you.” Suzy waved at her sister and Ailee did the same.

Upon reaching the living room she saw a guy wearing white polo and black vest was seated on the sofa comfortably playing with the flowers on the vase.

“You must be my dad’s secretary?” She asked the guy and he turned his attention to her.

Eyeing her from head to toe he just smirked. “That would be me.”

Wow this guy is somewhat weird. Why would dad hire a bad looking secretary. Ailee thought.

“Wondering why your dad has young and handsome secretary?” He said looking at ailee with the smirk still present on his face.

And he can even read minds? Gosh. He’s creepy. Ailee mumbled to herself before clearing and looking at the guy.

“Well yes. I was wondering why dad would have such a cocky person to be his secretary.” Ailee answered with a raised eyebrow before walking pass him to the entrance door.

“Coming?” She asked and The guy just followed him.

“They look good together don’t they?” Suzy asked the Ahjumma together with her.

“Molla he looks kind of amm..” the ahjumma thinks hard.

“Badass?” Suzy asked.

“Yeah like that.” 

Suzy just chuckled. “Maybe? Who knows what kindness he might be hiding.”

With that suzy went back to her room to get ready for school.

 

“You haven’t given me your name.” The Secretary said.

Ailee scoffs.  “What? Don’t tell me you don’t know my name?” She said a bit shocked.

And the guy glanced at her. “Would I ask if I know?” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter