Chapter 18: Picnic Part 2 ~

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun was helping shin in prepairing the Picnic Blanket when she saw Myungsoo and Suzy running around with Damon She just smiled at the thought. 

"Oppa look at those two. I think Myungsoo's Finally Accepting Suzy as a Friend." She smiled.

Shin looked at them and smiled too. "Yeah, I hope so." then he continued fixing the Blanket.

When Myungsoo and Suzy reached where the 2 others are they were catching on their breathes.

"Looks like you two are getting along." Naeun said.

None of them answered instead Myungsoo just sat beside Naeun and kiss her cheeks. They Started eating and talking.

Suzy was talking with Naeun when Shin sat beside her.

"Hey Suzy!" Shin started.

"Hey Shin" she answered back.

"Are you free tomorrow night?" He asked. 

"Amm. Tomorrow? I guess so, Why?" 

Shin scratched the back of his head and asked shyly. "Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?" 

Suzy chuckled at the cuteness of shin. Shin looked at her with nervousness that he would be rejected.

"Sure." She smiled.

"Really? Ah. Then that would be Nice." He said. 

"Looks like someone would have a date tomorrow." Naeun said eyeing both Shin and Suzy

"MWO?!" Myungsoo and Suzy said in Unison. 

"What did I do?" Naeun raised both her hands innocently as she looked at them.

"Ani. Nothing." Suzy Answered. "Come here Damon~ah! I'll give you treats." She said as Damon walked back to Suzy from Myungsoo.

The 3 Suzy, Shin and Naeun was lost in a conversation while Myungsoo sat there Silently patting the Sleeping dog on his lap.  He was sitted far from the three. 

"Why do I feel something weird Damon?" he said as he stare at the River. "I should be happy with her." with that He let out a deep sigh and chuckled to himself. 

"I am really weird. Talking to a Dog." He smiled then focused his gaze on the river in front of him.

-------

"You know. Somethings has changed with Myungsoo" Shin said. "Before he wouldn't talk to anyone he doesn't know. He would just bully new students and would make those people trying to get near us Fear him so they wouldn't bother us. But now, I think he really changed in to a different Person." 

"Really? Then I was the first lucky person to get to your group?" Suzy asked as she exchange her gaze from shin to myungsoo who's silently sitted in the grass with her dog.

"Yeah. He Never even picked up girls from our group." Naeun said. "He would always be grumpy and rude when it comes to picnics but now I see him smiling." 

"I think it's Because of you." Shin said. "It changed when you two started dating right?" 

"Ahh yeah I think his right." Suzy said but deep inside she was like stabbed by knives multiply times. 

"You think so?" Naeun blushed. "Hmm. I guess then." She chuckled and shin did the same. 

"Amm. Guys Excuse me for a while i'll just walk damon arround." Suzy excused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter