Chapter 20: Enviousness

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week after the picnic and Myungsoo is back to being mean and cold to suzy.

"Hey Zyzy, He's back to being a jerk again look at him." IU whispered to Suzy while glancing at myungsoo

"Well that's him. he changes in a matter of Seconds?" Suzy sighed and just focused her stare at the board.

While Suzy and IU was talking Jiyeon burst into the door crying. 

"Oh my gosh, what happened to you jiji?" IU said and rushed to her.

"Did you two get into a figth again?" Suzy asked patting her back.

"W-we b-br-broke up" after jiyeon was able to utter that she burst into tears again.

Suzy and IU was shocked with her revelations that they weren't able to say anything and just patted her back.

"He said that I am being too much. He said he needed space and I am being too Pathetic." Jiyeon crying while saying it. "Am I?" she continued. 

"Nope, your not. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding. What did you two fight about to make him say that?" IU asked 

"I was asking him where he went yesterday cause he's not answering my calls. he said he just hanged out with the boys then when I asked him where, he answered me with just around town" she sobs as she continue her story the two were just listening to her. 

"Then I still nagged him about what happened and he said I am being pathetic then I asked Kai where they've been and he said they went clubbing. That's when I confronted him and we had said hurting words with each other and I ended up telling him were over." After telling the story she slammed her head on the table and cried.

They told jiyeon to go home cause she was feeling dizzy and the teacher even gave her permission. 

------

It was now PE time and their lesson today was playing sport specifically VOLLEYBALL

They were wearing their PE attires and were asked by the teacher to Practice for 30 Minutes after that they'll all have their Graded Evaluation. 

The teacher was explaining about the basics and the skills in the specific sport. The 30 minutes went on smoothly so it was time for the evaluation. 

Myungsoo and the other male students were seated on the blechers cause they have a different sport.

"She's so pretty even though she's sweating" Myungsoo whispered to himself but unfortunately Kai heard it. 

"What did you say? Who?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you mean who? I said nothing." he said playing innocent.

he earned a smirk from Kai. "If you say so." 

The girls were lined up at the end of the yellow line. Then  the teacher whisteled and they started their Drill. the first one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter