Trust

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy was busy decorating their living room. After their camp she went to the mall to buy some christmas decoration for her house. Matching every color with the table clothes and curtain, hanging sparkly decorations on the wall and making their gigantic christmas tree ver lively with dancing lights and cute ornaments. She and some of their maids were happily decorating. 

A little later when they were putting up the star on top of the tree an unexpected guess came. 

"Young Miss, Someone wants to talk to you." one of the maid said. 

"Oh alright then Ahjumma, please let them in." Suzy said. 

When the person walked infront of suzy, her eyes widened. 

"Omo, Mrs. Kim, Nice to meet you." Suzy welcomed her. "Have a seat then."

"Thank you sweetie." Mrs. Kim said. 

"So what brings you here ma'am, are you here to meet my dad? or my sister?" she asked. 

"No sweetie. I came here to talk to you." Mrs. Kim answered. 

"Oh me?" Suzy took a deep breath "Why is that so?" 

"You know Shin is not really in a good condition right?" Mrs. Kim started. "And the doctor.. the doctor said he might not live longer..." She started crying. 

"Omo.. that's a bad news I am sure that's not true. Shin would still fight to live.. I am sure of that." Suzy said while carressing Mrs. Kim's back. 

"No suzy, He said he won't be fighting anymore. H-he said he's tired." Her crying became even worse. "I need you to help me suzy.. Be his strength.. Be the reason for him to fight over his disease and live. Please suzy." she begged. 

"But Ma'am I know you are also aware that I am dating your other son." Suzy said. 

"I know. I mean myungsoo is my real son but shin is as important as him and if this happen to myungsoo I'll do the same. I love both of them so much. But please suzy help me convince him to live. I know this is too much to ask but please break up with Myungsoo. You being with him is breaking shin's heart. He might not metion your name but I know it's you who he's reffering to." 

"I'll Convince him. I'll help him fight over this.. But breaking up with myungsoo? Ma'am It is really too much for you to ask that." Suzy said. 

Mrs. Kim who was crying looked at her then held her hands. "Can't you do this for shin?" She asked.

Suzy didn't answer. She just looked away avoiding the looks of the crying woman infront of her. Afraid that her soft heart will be affected and she might make a decision she'll regret she ignored the pleading of the woman.

"I am sorry for disturbing you suzy, but I hope you'll consider my request." she said then left suzy.

Suzy's tears fell as she took a deep breath, recalling everything Mrs. Kim said.

--

"Suzy~ah! Help me please~" Shin called out of no where.

"Shin?" Suzy looked around but saw nothing but the whiteness of the place she doesn't even know.

"Suzy~ah! Jebal!" Shin's voice once again spoke.

"Where are you? Show yourself?" she shouted going around like a crazy person.

Then Myungsoo's face appeared instead of Shin

"Myungsoo?" She said

Instead of answering her, His tears fell from his eyes then like an air he dissapeared.

"Myungsoo!" She screamed.

"Suzy wake up! wake up!" she was being shaken. "Are you alright? Wake up!"

Suzy opened her eyes and saw Ailee's worried face looking at her. She looked around she's no longer on a white endless place. She's in her room. 

"it's just a dream." she whispered. 

"What's wrong Suzy~ah? Are you alright?" Ailee asked. 

"Nae unnie, I am." She said smiling. 

"Alright then. Forget that alright? It's just a bad dream." Ailee said and carressed her hair. 

"Nae. Goodnight." suzy said.

"You too." Ailee said then stood up and walked out of her room. 

Suzy wasn't able to sleep properly that night. 

--------

"Naeun stop this non-sense, I am telling you she won't leave me." Myungsoo almost screamed at her. 

"Why can't you believe me?" Naeun asked. 

"Because I trust her." He simply said. 

"Then is this enough reason for you to believe me?" She asked as she dropped developed pictures. 

The pictures consist of Suzy and Her mom inside suzy's house. 

"When was this?" He asked. 

"Yesterday." She answered. 

"I still don't believe you." Myungsoo said then left Naeun there. 

Naeun just smirked and walked away too. 

Myungsoo instead of attending class went to the hospital to watch over his brother. 

In the bed were Shin calmly laid sleeping. Myungsoo just watched him then started mumbling words.

"Why do you have to love someone I love too? There are alot of woman out there shin, why don't you just try them out? I lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter