Poor Seungri

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seungri went to the nearest resto after his food fight with Jiyong.

 

“Aisht! I won’t buy you anything, hyung!!!” he said as he feasted on his food. He tucked in merrily and burped in content.”

 

 

“Ahhh this is life!” he said as he got up and immediately headed towards the exit when…

 

 

 

“AAAAAAH!”

 

 

 

 

SPLAAAAAASH!!!

 

 

 

 

He immediately stiffened. Another  misfortune? Not again!!!

 

He looked back and saw a blonde girl with a phone on her right hand. She was looking at her left as if something had just gone missing from her grip.

 

He looked further down and gasped.

 

 

Her jeans were wet and on the floor went her takeout. Chicken stew perhaps he thought.

 

The girl started to move her head back upwards… slowly as if studying his shoes… his faded jeans… his white shirt and thick red jacket.

 

His face… his eyes… he furrowed his brows as he looked at the girl in front of him…

 

 

 

“YOU?!!!”

 

 

CL huffed and puffed in annoyance. She couldn’t believe it.

 

“UNNIEEE!...” she heard those three girls who asked her for an autograph earlier. She heard gasps from the clients.

 

 

 

“Look who’s here messing up with me?!” CL eyed Seungri .

 

“What??? Yah, don’t blame me. You were the one behind me. I didn’t see you coming!”

 

“Because you were careless!” CL shouted back

 

“And you were careless too! It seems like you’re so engrossed texting you didn’t even realize someone’s in front of you!”

 

“Why, you!!!”

 

“Hahaha!!! Agassi… Oh wait… Miss Lee Chaerin… aka CL… Seoul’s baddest model,  strut your thing on the catwalk not inside a resto, okay?!!!”

 

 

 

 

CL opened only to close it again… she tried speaking several times but she was so mad she couldn’t even form a word. This is the first time it happened to her.

 

The first time she felt humiliated. The first time someone shouted at her. She lived an exquisite life, like a princess. And she never thought she’ll get treated this way for once in her life, in front of a lot of people.

 

She didn’t notice a single tear had fallen off her eyes. Her vision suddenly become so blurry. Upon realization, she immediately went out the resto.

 

 

 

''Yah!''

 

 

One of the three girls walk towards Seungri and pulled his sleeve.

 

 

''Why did you do that to unnie?''

 

 

 

He looked around. People were murmuring words about him.

 

 

 

''What a rude boy!''

 

 

 

''Aisht, guys these days...''

 

 

''The girl who went out was the famous model right?''

 

 

 

''Aww, poor girl.''

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri shut his eyes as he gritted his teeth.

 

 

 

 

''Why do I always have to be the bad guy here?! Aissshhht!''

 

 

He immediately ran out and looked left and right. Did he just see her cry a while ago? The fierce looking girl with almost no emotion at all? The cool girl on tv and fashion runways?

 

 

He was about to walk forward when he saw her get inside a black hummer truck.

 

He immediately tried to run towards her but then she already drove off.

 

 

''Aiiiisshhht! Why am I even feeling guilty now???'' he stomped his feet. He then ran back to his own car and followed CL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''So where's Seungri?'' Top asked Jiyong as they sat down.

 

 

''I don't know. Probably went out to eat.''  This morning, Jiyong finished all the hotteok. He couldn't help it. It was even tastier than those sold in the stalls. The maknae sulked in defeat and went out without a word.

 

 

 

''Did you two fight again? Aisht... Don't be too harsh on him.'' Youngbae said.

 

 

''We didn't. He's just being childish.''

Jiyong stood up and was about to go to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

''Oh hyung wait, did you happen to see the... Y-y-y-ou know... The ahjumma next door?''  Daesung curiously asked.

 

 

Jiyong turned to Daesung and raised his eyebrows.

 

 

''Yeah.'' Jiyong casually nodded then went to the kitchen.

 

 

 

Daesung's tiny eyes struggled to widen.

 

 

 

''Ah chincha? When? What happened?''

 

 

 

''Why are you so curious?'' Jiyong asked when he came back with a glass of water.

 

 

 

''Because... Look, that night was one heck of a trouble and you know... We're so wrong that time. We should apologize for that grave misconduct.'' Daesung pointed out.

 

 

 

''That's true. The suspension's here alright but looking back, we're the ones who should apologize to her.'' Top answered.

 

 

 

Youngbae nodded. He remembered their good godfather saying they should use their suspension for something good.

 

 

''So what do you have in mind?  When do you plan to meet the girls?''

 

 

 

 

 

''What girls are you talking about?  Are you even serious?  I won't say sorry to those three amazons!''  Top shouted, pertaining to Bom, CL, and Minzy.

 

 

 

''Yah! They're part of it!''  Youngbae answered back.

 

 

 

''And you weren't part of us when those three attacked us.'' Jiyong said.   ''Seriously, I didn't even recognize them that time. I barely recognized them as girls! Man, they're strong!''

 

 

Youngbae was about to speak when Daesung spoke the unexpected.

 

 

''The little one's cute though.'' Daesung dreamily said.

 

 

''Ehhh???''

 

 

''The one with a short hair. Oh my God! You should've seen her when she was crying and punching my chest. I felt like were in a very dramatic scene on a movie!'' he continued.

 

 

 

PAK!!!

 

 

 

''Ouch!'' Top whacked Daesung's head.

 

 

 

''All along we're being beaten up and you're still thinking about some chick flick? Now who's gay???''

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter