The es are Here

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

''Naega Chael Chal Naga... Naega Chael Chal Naga...''

 

 

 

Minzy happily hummed as she stepped down the stairs. Today is gonna be a good day since more and more people are moving in the building. She's keeping the positive vibe and was practically telling herself no one can stop her.

 

 

 

 But silence enveloped the hallway through the living room as she walked further. She wondered why no one greeted her good morning today. No single servant was around.

 

 

''Bam ratatata tatata... Bam ratatatatatata...''  she continued as she shrugged off the different feeling.

 

 

She then continued her way to the dining hall...

 

 

''Bam ratatatata...''

 

 

''Good morning, dear!'' a woman stood up the chair to the right of a man with a grim face.

 

 

Minzy gasped as she covered with her hand.

 

 

''OH MY GOD!''

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

''Baby...''

 

 

CL scrunched her nose and furrowed her eyebrows...

 

 

''Aiyooo. So cute...''

 

 

CL hid herself underneath the covers and grabbed her giant rilakkuma stufftoy.

 

 

''Chaerinniee... My princess.. My baby!!!''

 

 

 

''GOD DAMNIT! WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO...---'' CL slowed down with her words.. As she tilted her head upon seeing the two people in front of her.   ''.....

 

F*ucking.

 disturb.

me.

when....

I'm...

Sleeping...

and...

lost...

in...

 dreamland...

 

 

!''

 

CL sat up and threw a fit and curses at God knows who but immediately slurred with her words upon realizing who's before her.

 

 

 

 

 

''O-o-omma... A-a-appa...'' CL bit a finger and slapped her face with her other hand while looking at her parents who appeared like an apparition to her, both slack-jawed in shock.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Top opened his eyes and held a hand on her forehead.

 

He’s burning with fever but still, a smile crept his face.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

Top eyed Bom beside him on a bench whose been eating corn like there’s no tomorrow.

 

 

“God… Are you even human? You eat like a pig!”

 

 

Bom just twitched her lips and eyed Top.

 

“I haven’t had dinner yet FYI.”

 

“You don’t need dinner. You’re waist is thick.”

 

 

“Yah!!! Have you been looking at my body?”

 

 

Top’s face flushed.

 

“O-Of course not! I don’t have to look at your body to determine your waistline. It shows.”

 

“Whatever. I’m not really worried about my figure.”

 

 

“How could you say that when you’re in the fashion world?”

 

 

“I am not a model, you’re aware about that right?”

 

“But you always have to look good…”

 

 

“Yeah… and I hate that part. There’s always that pressure. Sometimes I wish I could just be like Dara… She doesn’t need to get herself exposed to do what she loves.”

 

 

Top looked at the girl beside him. Most girls wanted to be in the limelight. Is she saying she doesn’t want that?

 He tried changing the direction of the conversation.

 

“Oh… Dara. Hey… I know this might be a bit off but I’m really curious about her. What happened to her? Why is she like th----“

 

 

“What happened to her makes me take back my wish to be her. It’s way too complicated. You know what they say that, a mistake cannot be corrected by another mistake?”

 

 

 

Top nodded.

 

 

“It’s something like that. One thing lead to another. And we didn’t notice---- YAHHH!!!”

 

 

“Wae???”

 

 

“What the hell? You keep asking questions! Are you an investigator?”

 

 

“YES I AM!!! And I’m used to asking questions and stuff because that’s my job! Well’ before we got suspended, that is…”

 

 

“Oh… I forgot…  Bom bit he lip. The act didn’t escape TOP’s eyes.

 

Is she guilty? She was the one who filed complaints against them.

 

 

“Well anyway, we’ll be going back to service in a few days…”

 

“So does that mean you won’t be performing at Se7en oppa’s bar anymore?

 

“I’m afraid so...”

 

 

Bom sighed. “Things really happen so fast… Don’t you agree?”

 

 

Top smiled and stood up. “Yeah right. A while ago you were very rude and now you’re as calm as a lamb.”

 

“As if a while ago you weren’t rude!” Bom stood up and placed both her hands on her waist.

 

“Aigoo… what are we doing here for in this place? We should try the rides!” TOP suggested.

 

“Ani… I’m not really fond of the rides. You go pick any ride you want. It’s ours for tonight anyway.”

 

 

Somehow the word ours sounded very good to his ears.

 

 

“What do you want to do then?”

 

 

“I… I…” TOP noticed Bom frequently stretching her legs.

 

“Does it already hurt?” Top knelt down and held her leg.

 

“Ani.. I’m fine… I just need to stretch… YAHHH!!!”

 

 

 

Bom squealed when TOP immediately pushed her to the bench by her shoulders. He then took off his jacket.

 

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” Bom put an arm across her chest while the other went down the hem of her dress, tugging it down to cover her.

 

 

 

“Silly.” Top then flicked his finger on her forehead.

 

“AAAACK!”

 

He put his jacket on her lap, covering her as he knelt down in front of her. He then took off her shoes.

 

 

“Don’t move.” He said when she wriggled out of his grip.

 

“Yah, how the hell am I supposed to walk without my shoes on?”

 

 

 

Se7en’s voice resounded in his mind…

 

“Treat her well…”

 

 

 

 

“Who says you’re gonna walk?”

 

 

He then turned around and offered his back.

 

“Hop on.”

 

 

 

 

“What?”

 

“Your feet are tired and blistered. Besides, you don’t have to worry. There’s no one around, it’s just you and me. So wrap that jacket around you and hop on.”

 

 

Bom was thrilled with the idea.

 

Never in her life, has someone apart from the girls and her family, been this thoughtful of her.

All her life, she’s used to being the one who takes good care of people.

 

 

She slowly wrapped the jacket around her waist and put her hands on his shoulder.

 

 

“I’m h-h-eavy…”

 

 

Top ignored her and stood up, with her on his back.

 

 

“Nah… you weigh almost the same as CL.”
 

 

“Huh?’

 

 

“Remember that night when she attacked me from behind and grabbed my hair in all possible directions?”

 

Bom chuckled upon remembering that night.

 

 

“YAHH!!!  I can carry you like this all night but don’t you dare blow on my neck! It’s sensitive! It tickles!!!”

 

 

“Oh sorry!” Bom said as she distanced herself a bit.

 

“S-s-syeunghyun?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

 

“Let’s go to the claw machine.”

 

“You’ve got money you don’t have to waste time getting a stuff toy there.”

 

 

“But.. it’s fun…”

 

“In one condition…”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Let’s ride the rollercoaster first.”

 

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

 

 

Bom gripped the sheets around her body as she shivered from cold.

 

Slowly, she reached for her phone on her bedside table and rubbed her eyes as she tried to find the person she needs to call.

 

 

“Kiko… Neh… Good morning. Sorry about cancelling the meeting today. But would it be much of a trouble if I hand you down to Dara? I’m sick and… Oh, chincha? Neh… Kamsahamnida. I owe you one.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter