Spell CHAOS?

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

''What floor Daesung?'' Jiyong asked as they entered the elevator.

 

 

 

Only TOP, Jiyong and Daesung went up the building. Thanks to Youngbae's outfit, the latter didn't want to embarass himself more. It was easy getting in. The guard was sleeping soundly to notice them.

 

 

 ''2nd... But hyung, isn't this trespassing? '' Daesung answered while panting.

 

 

 

''Trespassing my , our friend needs us here! Didn't you just see that the guard was oh so lost in slumberland? What if someone, a robber, or a former enemy spied on Seungri and wanted revenge? Certainly, things were at his favor.''

 

 

 

''Wow hyung you're really my idol. Well, Youngbae hyung's actually the one before. But this night, I... Pffffft. Hahahaha!''

 

 

 

''Now i'm pretty sure i'm alive and kicking... Thanks to Youngbae.'' Top added while grinning.

 

 

''Hahahahahaha!'' Daesung laughed again.

 

 

''I'm pretty sure that that rat will get kicked out of here as soon as he wakes up. Dared to make a scene when he just moved in today and dragging us into this! Tsch.'' Jiyong stepped out of the lift.

 

 

 

''We're here. Guns... Where are your guns?''

 

 

 

''Yah, what do our guns need to be here for? Is this some kind of major rescue operation?'' Top frowned at Jiyong.

 

 

''Hyung, we can never tell what awaits us! The last time i heard that panda, he was shrieking like a

16 -year old !

 

 

''Omo hyung! You shrieked like that when you were a 16-year old ?'' Daesung asked seriously.

 

 

WHACK!

 

 

 

''BABO!''

 

 

''Yah! Are you just gonna bicker like teenage girls over there or what?'' Top said as he walked further.

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

''Are you girls near? Please.... Yah faster! I'm scared.'' Dara was trembling upon the sight of the knocked down boy.

 

 

 

''Omo unnie, check if he's still alive.''

 

 

 

''NOOOOO. I can't!!! He's a guy. I don't know him! I just caan't!''

 

 

 

''Otteoke???? Otteoke???'' she said as she paced to and fro.

 

 

 

''B-but this could be a matter of life and death situa....'' CL tried to enlighten her but she knows Dara is panicking.

 

 

 

''NO WAY! OH GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE THIS TIME!'' Dara said as she trembled.

 

 

 

 

''Unnie! Get a grip! We're just two blocks away. Stay calm please.''

 

 

 

''O-o-ok-kay... I-i'll try...''

 

 

 

''Keep safe neh?''

 

 

 

 

 

 

''YAAAAAAAAH!'' Daesung immediately called the attention of the image standing infront of them.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

''Omo! Hyung! Look!'' Daesung peeped quickly then leaned back to the wall. ''I think she's a psycho! She's scary!!!''

 

 

''Shhhhh! Keep quiet will you?'' Top hissed at him. "Listen..."

 

The three then put their index fingers on their lips as they continue to listen...

 

 

 

''Otteoke???? Otteoke???'' she said as she paced to and fro.

 

 

The three gasped and looked at each other.

 

 

''Is she guilty???'' Daesung asked earning a whack on his head.

 

 

 

''NO WAY! OH GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE THIS TIME!'' Dara said as she trembled.

 

 

 

The three gasped again, their eyes bulging.

 

 

They was about to grab Daesung's shirt but he was so fast.

 

 

 

''YAAAAAAAAH!'' Daesung immediately called the attention of the image standing infront of them.

 

 

 

''You babo!'' Jiyong grabbed Daesung's collar. ''No wonder you never got promoted! Aisht!'' Jiyong pushed Daesung aside.

 

 

 

Dara stiffened as she heard the voices.

 

 

 

''Seoul PD.'' TOP said as he showed his badge.

 

 

 

''Put your hands up. NOW!!!''

 

 

 

 

 

BLAG!

 

 

 

 

Dara unconciously let go of her phone while her body, uncontrollably shook. Somehow, this feeling's too familiar.

 

 

 

 

 

''NOW, TURN AROUND! MAKE A WRONG MOVE AND I'LL BUST YOUR HEAD OFF!''

 

 

 

 

''Hyung... Hyung...'' Daesung was grabbing TOP and Jiyong's shirts.

 

 

 

 

''What?'' Top, too annoyed, brushed the other guy's grip on his shirt.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter