BOOYAH???

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

''I hate you!!!''

 

 

 

''I HATE YOU MORE!!!''

 

 

 

 

''I hate you soooo mucccch mooore!!!''

 

 

''I HATE YOU TO THE COOOORE!!!''

 

 

 

 

''YOU !''

 

 

 

''AAAACK!''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''I hate you... You told me we'll meet them face to face...''  the short haired girl said

 

 

''B-B-ut... They didn't come out of the dressing room after their performance. And. Those es almost kept those boys for themselves the whole bight.. and did you see the Japanese model? Another competition!!!. And... Yah! Did you see the little girl with your thinman last night?  He seems to be pursuing her.....''

 

 

''STOP  IIIITT!!! HE'S NOOOT!''

 

''She's cute with that petite frame of her... She looks innocent and cute and waaah. I love her hair! She looks familiar though... I was thinking she's the witch in that apartment building across but when it's impossible right?''

 

 

''GET OUT KRYSTAL! NOW!''

 

 

''Ooooh.... Too bad... I've got info...'' Krystal faked a sad face.

 

 

Sulli blinked and got up.

 

 

''Oh sweetie come here... What's that about ehh?''

 

 

''Eherrrrm.... I'm going... You told me to get out.''

 

 

 

''Yaaaaah!''

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

''Good morning, Dadoongie...'' Dara smiled as she kissed the cat's head.  ''Kaja... Let's get you some breakfast!''

 

 

Dara went to the kitchen and got some milk and bread for Dadoong. The cat lazily followed her.

 

 

''There you go!'' she said as she put the tray down.

 

 

She went to the living room and fixed the mess the girls and their so called ''prep team'' left last night. She combed her hair with her fingers and loved how soft and smooth it is, well even just for a while.

 

 

She pushed aside the curtains and opened the window. She went to the glass door that leads to the balcony and took her sometime to open it. She never did that in a long while now.

 

 

She felt the cold wind blowing as soon as she went out in the open air. With the gym across, she could see other tenants working out. She looked to her right. Some were walking to their cars to go to work.  Some were riding their bikes probably for exercise.

 

 

A smile crept her face...  The outside world isn't always as bad as you think it is...

 

 

As long as she gets unnoticed, that is.

 

 

 

Her face fell. She suddenly remembered the stuff her Teddy oppa brought her yesterday that she kept locked in her work area, glad she has a spare chiller for her drinks there. Everything didn't fit in though. She's worried some of the cakes and chocolates have already melted.

 

She didn't want the girls to know she was bribed. She laughed at how sneaky and naughty she acted. She was about to go back inside when she heard a voice.

 

 

''Ahjumma! Pretty ahjumma!!''  Dara furrowed her brows upon hearing a voice.

 

 

She looked to her left and there she saw the adorable panda boy. She smiled. She really finds him cute the same way Bom does.

 

 

''Hi. Good morning.'' she said as she smiled to the boy.

 

 

''Good morning, too...  Can I call you noona!?   Aigooo...  You aren't a scary ahjumma last night. Look at your hair. It suits you----  Ouuuuuucccch! Hyuuuuuung!!! What now?!''

 

 

Dara shivered  at the word hyung. She moved a bit to take a peep and there she saw, a guy was behind the panda.

 

And it's the least guy she wanted to see right now.

 

He's holding a cup... Of tea, chocolate, coffee, of that she can't make out.

 

She stood there, head bowed, somehow waiting for his voice. But she never heard it. When she looked up, the two were gone.

 

 

She sighed in relief. But when she did, something pinched her insides. She immediately  hit her forehead.

 

What was she expecting from him after what she did last night?

 

 

She looked around the compound once more before going back inside.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

''Omma!'' Bom went to Mina's side and kissed her mom's cheek.

 

 

''You party hard..''

 

''Naaaah. Blame it all to oppa. But the good thing is, he convinced Dara to come with us. Oh by the way, she said she misses you.''

 

 

''Really? Aigoo. Your oppa's really like your appa. He'll always try to get what he wants. ''  the woman smiled but anyone can notice it's a bitter one. The woman closed her eyes and tried to blink away the tears forming in her eyes.

 

 

 

''Omma? Are you okay?'' Bom asked as she held her mom's cheek.

 

 

 

''I just miss your appa...  I hope he's guiding us, Bom-ah. And I miss our Ssantokki too. If my body would just allow me to go here and there anytime.'' she looked down at her legs.

 

 

''Aisssht. Stop talking like that omma.'' Bom said as she pushed the wheelchair further to the garden.  "Hmm... omma, what is it that you want to talk about?''

 

 

''Dear, promise me you won't tell Dara anything, unless it's needed okay?''  Mina said as she held her daughter's hand. Bom went around to face her mom and knelt in front of her.

 

 

''Omma... I promise...''

 

 

''I...I-...''

 

''Relax omma...''

 

 

 

 

''I... I... I talked to..''

 

Bom raised her brows, waiting for her mom to proceed.

 

 

 

''Eunju... She's coming back anytime soon... Dara's omma.  Your gomo... She's coming back.''

 

 

 

Bom gasped... 

 

 

''Harabeoji... Does haraboeji already know? How about oppa?''

 

''I told your oppa.  But of course I won't risk telling your harabeoji.''

 

 

 

 

 

''What did gomo say?''

 

 

''All she told me is that she's coming back. And she wants to team up with you... I've mentioned about your DB& Co... But I haven't told her about Dara...''

 

 

''You should have, Omma! She deserves to know!''

 

''I just can't at the moment... I'm scared of your harabeoji... I'm scared for Dara... I'm scared Eunju would hate me...''

 

 

''Omma...''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

 

''Seunghyun.''

 

 

 

''Yeah hyung... What's up?''

 

 

 

''I just need to warn you, okay?''

 

 

''What??? What for??? What did I do this time?''

 

 

''It's... Argggghhhh.... Will you stop throwing deathly glares at Park Bom everytime Teddy's around? You are practically digging your own grave! What's going on between the two of you? I thought everything's fine?''

 

 

''Whaaat? You called me up to tell me that? Hyung this is pointless and I don't think there's anything wrong between us....''

 

''The tension... Look. Teddy is one heck of a sensitive man and he can judge you by the way you act w/ the other girls and you twitch your mouth when Bom's speaking and..''

 

 

''Were you observing me?''

 

 

''NO! Not that I intended to but... Man.. You won't dare mess with the Parks again, would you? Are you holding a grudge against her?''

 

 

''No... But you can't force me to be okay with that amazon just because of her oppa's threat. I am not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter