The Couple Next Door

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Ahjumma's POV:

 

 

I sat on the rocking chair by my window as I my cat Dadoong's head. The girls just left after dropping me home. It took us almost the whole day for our photoshoot for a fashion magazine. DB & Co., our clothing line has just been featured and we were all out for our promotions.

 

 

''Dadoongie-ah... Guess it's just you and me again tonight.''

 

 

 

I heaved a deep sigh as I looked at the dark sky through my open window. A lot has happened since the first night I met the boys.

 

I chuckled at the thought.

 

Who would've thought that night of chaos would turn out this way?

 

Everything went fast since then. I didn't even notice the time... The days... The weeks.

 

 

It's been a month since we came back from Busan. Jiyong was surely back in his kickass job and the boys couldn’t be any happier. At the same time, we girls spent more of our time on DB & Co. since the fashion show created a huge noise, we've been invited to interviews and magazine covers here and there. Our shops returned good sales records thus making us busier than ever.

 

Having that said, Jiyong then begged and pleaded me to allow him to stay with me in my apartment since we've been spending less and less time together.

 

After almost literally losing his voice and crying blood, I finally gave in. He was so persistent... And I love him... I love the man so much. I couldn't even fathom what kind of being he thinks I am as he takes good care of me like a baby and respects me like a goddess. I couldn't ask for more. But being the stubborn guy that he is, he is the one paying the rent now. Aiyoo... The more I insist, the more he teases me with... Oh my God... I can't... Well... His sinful kisses. (Blushing profusely...)

 

Oh my precious ity. Otteoke?

 

That's why I stopped arguing with him about that.

 

I then let go of my unit 15 in the building and made it a single apartment so that Hayi and Aunt Lydia could stay there whenever they'd visit us.

 

Yes, I let go of my panic room. I don't think I still need it now that I'm well contented with my family, friends and special one...Instead, my doll collections were transferred to my harabeoji's mansion where they can be safe. Where they originally started growing numbers. Where they used to belong, my childhood bedroom.

 

Teddy oppa on the other hand went to Japan with aunt Minah to meet Kiko's parents. Yes, he's rushing to get married because he's threatened Bommie might get ahead of him looking at the way Bom and TOP's relationship is going. Harabeoji couldn't be any happier. He's in fact asking for a great grand child as soon as possible.

 

Minzy and Daesung on the other hand were in no hurry. Aside from the fact that they're still young, the two are planning to put up a bar and resto and everything is still under discussion with Se7en oppa since he knows best in terms of the said field.

 

Youngbae, as timid as he is, is still loveless... Or so it seems... But our circle of friends always teases him to Krystal, my new assistant. Sulli on the other hand was hired by CL to be her secretary. I honestly have to admit... I still feel awkward to her because of how she treated me before and there were times I would catch her staring at me as if she's going to skin me alive. But I just shrug the feeling off.

 

 

CL and Seungri... I swear I would always find myself giggling at the thought of them. They're really cute together. The two never cease to fight and bicker and banter around everytime they see each other but hard to believe as it may seem, they're officially on as a couple.

 

I heaved another sigh and allowed the cold wind to brush against my skin. This is life. The kind of life I would never have, I almost lost, had I continued to hide within my walls.

 

My thoughts were somehow disturbed when I heard my phone ring. I smiled as a familiar name appeared on the screen.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Baby...” I prevented myself to giggle upon hearing his voice, the things only this Kwon Jiyong can make me feel.

 

“Where are you right now?” I asked him.

 

“Still at the headquarters... I wanna get through this and see you...  I miss you so bad.”

 

“I... I miss you too...” I smiled as I felt my cheeks turned red.

 

“I bet you’re blushing right now...”

 

I-i’m not...”

 

“Aigoo... such a bad liar... Ommo, I gotta go... I’ll see you soon jagiya... I'll see you tomorrow at the church... I love you.” Jiyong said.

 

“Please take care and come home safe...See you... “ I told him before ending the call.

 

I stood up and closed the window, pulled down the curtains and picked up Dadoongie.

 

''Let's sleep little boy. I guess appa won't be home again tonight.''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How is she?” Jaejoong asked Jiyong.

 

“She’s alright... It just irritates me sometimes when she wears arrgh! Damn! I hate it when she poses for magazines  and see people drooling for my girl, you know how I feel man?” Jiyong explained his frustrations forgetting Jaejoong used to be one of Dara’s avid fanboys. He then immediately stopped blabbering when he saw Jaejoong glaring at him and cleared his throat and looked away.

 

“You’re funny... But you should just support her the way she supports you.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Yeah right, I was here, hoping you’ll get my point because those 4 asses don’t and you just failed me man, you failed me!” Jiyong stood up and tapped Jaejoong’s shoulder. “Gotta go... See you again next time, man. Be good so you can get out soon.” Jiyong reminded him and Jaejoong just smiled.

 

A few years in jail would not hurt compared to his lifetime torment in hell with Dong Won.

 

Jiyong then stopped and turned around to face him and the warden beside him. ''Hey man, take good care of him, arasso?'' he told him making the man who's holding Jaejoong's arm nod and smile at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seungri, where the hell is Jiyong? I can’t contact him.” TOP asked via his communication device as he  continued to fire his gun at the enemies.

 

“Hyung, he just went out for a break.” Seungri answered, “But he’ll come back soon.”

 

“What the---- YAAAAH!” TOP shouted at his ears making Seungri bolt up.

“Yah hyung what’s the matter with you? Aisht!” he said as he removed the earpiece before shaking his head and putting it back again.

 

“How can he just take a ing take a break when we’re here with our life on the line?”

 

“Hyung...” Youngbae’s voice came in the line panting as he hid himseln the corner... “Guess who’s here.”

 

“Wooohooo!” Daesung butted in as he dodged a kick. “Jiyong the man is here, hahaha!” Daesung said before punching another man and ducking down before countering the attack.

 

 

“Aisht! That’s not fair!!! He told me he’ll just go out to buy coffee!!!” Seungri whined like a kid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CL looked at the headquarters facade before entering the building and smiling at the familiar faces who are used to her visiting the place.

 

“Good evening CL-ssi.” The Seoul PD officers greet her.

 

“Good evening too. Donnie.... Is he...”

 

“Inside the control room.” Donnie answered. “Go ahead.” He said before bowing and leaving her in front of the door to the control room.

 

''But... Tablo oppa might get mad at me again.'' she said.

 

''Ani... He's not inside. Jiyong hyung took charge of the mission but he went out to help the boys.'' he said as he walked away. ''I'll go ahead. Needed for back up!'' he said making CL bow at him.

 

She stood there, held the back of her hand in the air and was about to knock on the door when it opened.

 

“Hey kitty cat!” he said before grabbing her waist and pulling her to him with his right arm, his left arm still in a sling.

 

“YAH!” she swatted his arm.

 

“Aigoo... Did you bring me dinner?” Seungri asked as hr draped his arm instead over her shouldes.

 

“No I did not... I’m here to fetch you... Aren’t you going home yet?” she asked.

 

“Aisht, they’re all in a mission while I’m here doing nothing... It just bores the hell out of me.”

 

“Then let’s go home... I don’t understand why you keep on dropping by here when you’re still on a leave.  Get some rest so that you’ll be ready once you go back to service.”

Seungri could just look at her face. He then leaned forward and kissed her in her lips. “Aigoo that sounds fun... You ‘re gonna stay for the night?” he asked as he wiggled his brows.

 

“You ert! How could you think about such things when you’re not even fully recovered?”

 

“Because I’m a strong baby?”

 

“Yah!” CL blushed madly and turned her  back on him. She then grinned tilted her head. “On the other hand... I wanna know how strong you are, baby.” She said before running away leaving Seungri gobsmacked.

 

“Did she... did she...” Seungri thought for a moment. “Yah!!! Wait for me! Damn!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day....

 

 

It was already 8 am when the church bell sounded. Dara looked around and tried to find Jiyong but he's still nowhere to be found. She switched her gaze to Bom who was standing there in front of the choir and saw just the same expression all over her face. Anxiety. Bom then forced a smile and Dara could just pump her fist and do the 'fighting' sign.

 

''Unnie.'' Minzy called her. ''You alright?'' she heard the maknae ask.

 

''N-n-eh...'' she smiled weakly. ''Have you heard anything from Daesung yet?'' she asked.

 

''Yeah, he said he's on his way.''

 

''How about the boys?'' she asked but Minzy just shrugged.

 

''He didn't tell me anything about the others, unnie.''

 

She looked ahead and saw Seungri and CL who's arms were already linked. She stretched her neck and tried to find Hayi.The pretty girl turned around to face her instantly and waved at her and she answered back with a wave and smile.

 

Everyone straightened up when the wedding coordinators told them to go to their proper lineup. Just then she saw Daesung arrive running towards Minzy while TOP ran to BOM's side.

 

So that just leaves Youngbae and Jiyong  missing.

 

Not too long, the music played and Bom started to sing a duet with TOP as the choir hummed in the background. She looked around trying to get a glimpse of Jiyong but he's still can't be found. She furrowed her brows and immediately felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked to her right and saw her mom beaming gladly at her. ''He's coming, don't worry.'' she assured her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngbae and Jiyong ran towards the church's side entrance like their butts were on fire. The two took a peep before confidently squeezing themselves in through the guests. Youngbae went towards TOP and Bom for he will be rendering a song too while Jiyong tried to find Hayi and his uncle Hyun Suk and as soon as he was able to, he dashed his way towards them and walked along the two, him on the right and Hayi on his uncle's left.

 

''You're late, son.'' Hyun Suk shook his head as they walked the aisle.

 

''Aigoo, uncle. He's always like that. I hope he won't do this to unnie when they get married.'' Hayi butted in.

 

''Aisht!'' Jiyong scowled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter