Stay

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

''Whaaaaat??? Unnie is in Busan? And Jiyong oppa is going after her?'' CL asked Seungri.

 

 

''Yah! My eardrums!''

 

 

''Sorry... But... Aisht! What's going on?''

 

 

''Ask them when they come back.'' Seungri said before slumping himself on the couch. ''Aaaahhh.. What a tiring day! What are you doing here anyway?''

 

 

 

''I... I...'' CL thought for a moment. ''I came here this morning you babo! I thought you're asking me to be your servant in exchange to you being my fake boyfriend. But you didn't mention anything about it last night. So... I came... And I brought you breakfast... But you weren't here. So I brought you dinner now instead. Besides, a deal's a deal. I don't wanna be indebted to you.'' CL said then looked away.

 

 

Seungri smirked. ''I didn't know you'd be this willing and submissive.''

 

 

''You!'' CL hit his arm.

 

 

''AAAAAAARGHHH!'' Seungri rubbed his arm. ''No hitting please! Even just for today! I'm tired and my body's aching!'' Seungri snapped at her.

 

 

''Why what did you do?'' CL felt guilty and sat beside him.

 

 

''Nothing for you to act concerned about! Psshhht. As if you care!'' he said before leaning back and putting an arm over his eyes.

 

 

CL stood up and rummaged through the bags of food she brought. She then took a pair of chopsticks and  pushed it to Seungri.

 

 

''Eat!''

 

 

Seungri sat up and took glared at the food before him then back at CL.

 

 

''Eat now, master, so you can get a good rest after.'' CL rolled her eyes as she spoke.

 

 

Seungri bit his lip trying to supresss his grin but he couldn't. Instead of taking the food, he pinched CL's cheeks making the fierce girl blush.

 

 

''Yah!'' CL moved away. ''Eat now or I'll give it to Daesung and Youngbae oppa next door!''

 

 

''No way!'' Seungri then grabbed the food and ran towards the dining table. ''My dear servant, why don't you join me?'' he mocked.

 

 

''I'm done.'' CL answered while looking at the guy at a distance.

 

She smiled and let herself enjoy seeing the old Seungri back. The playful and teasing Seungri she knows.

 

 

''Stay like that rat... I don't wanna feel awkward.'' she said before texting the girls and sharing the info she got from Seungri.

 

 

 


 

 

 

[SPLASH!]

 

 

 

''SPEAK UP!'' TOP shouted at the badly beaten man.

 

 

 

''Kill me... Kill me now. You won't get any information--- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!''

 

 

''Hyung stop that!'' Youngbae pushed TOP when TOP electrocuted the man once again. ''That just won't work.''

 

 

 

TOP pulled a chair and sat down before turning to the other men. ''Take him to Tablo hyung.''

 

 

''Yes sir.'' the men followed and took the beaten man.

 

 

 

''Hyung, you know that's wrong? Let Tablo hyung do it.'' Youngbae said.

 

 

''I wanna get this thing done as soon as possible man... As soon as possible.''

 

 

 

''You know it won't be as easy...'' Youngbae patted his back.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Jiyong stood infront of their house. It's not a big house to brag about, rather it used to be a small one with happy and contented people living in it.

 

 

But everything crumbled into pieces when his dad died in a mission along with TOP'S father. He remembered how her mother cried everyday and depression hit her. She forgot about him, about Hayi... That she still had them. He arrived home from school one day and found her dead inside her room. She committed suiced.

 

 

Since then he declared he wanted to be a police like his father. But he won't do the same mistake he did. This time he'll make sure he'll be the one to protect his family.

 

And so when he finally became an officer, he put all his attention to it. He stayed away from Hayi and his aunt Lydia, for he knew his job is dangerous.

 

 

But never did he thought that being away would turn into this.

 

 

 

Balling his hands into fists, he slowly walked past the ruined gate to their doorstep.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

''Dara, I already fixed the room upstairs, you can take a rest now. Hayi is already sleeping. It's been a hard day for her.'' Lydia told her.

 

 

 

''Ani... I'll just wait for Jiyong... And then I'll go. I can still probably catch a bus, ajumoni.'' she said.

 

 

''Aigoo... I don't thing that's a good idea, Dara. Just stay for the night neh?''

 

 

 

''I... I have to go back home, ajumoni. My parents don't know about this...'' Dara bowed down feeling guilty she didn't inform her parents about this.

 

 

''I don't know but I'm sure Jiyong will not allow you to travel this late. If you want,I'll call Hyun Suk.'' Lydia suggested.

 

 

''Ani... I'd be fine, chincha.''

 

 

Lydia smiled at her, knowing she'll never win against the girl. ''You're just like your father. Well, I'm glad Hyun Suk finally found his family. He looked for your omma for years and who would've thought he has a beautiful daughter like you.''

 

Dara beamed at the woman. ''Everything came as a surprise. I came to know Jiyong first and through him, I met appa. Appa told me he even got me followed and investigated because he got curious about my identity. Turns out, he's right all along when harabeoji confessed everything to us.''

 

 

''I'm happy for you. Your father is a good man. He's a bit strict though. I remember one time Jiyong ran away from him and went back here from Seoul. You see Jiyong is free spirited, he doesn't want to be caged in. And living with your father, he must've felt that.'' Lydia shared to her and Dara found herself laughing. She could just imagine Jiyong growing up practically under Korea National Police Agency's Commissioner General.

 

No wonder her father trusts him that much.

 

 

''Ajumoni...'' Dara remembered something. ''Please accept the money, neh?''

 

 

''Aigoo, Dara-ah... The money would be a big help but knowing Jiyong, I don't think he'll take it.''

 

 

''Please don't... Don't tell him about it.''

 

 

 

''What shouldn't you tell me about, aunt?'' Jiyong came in walking towards them as soon as he left he removed his shoes.

 

 

''Omo! Jiyong!'' Lydia stood up and hugged her nephew. Jiyong's eyes roamed around the house. His gaze landed on Dara who stood up too and bowed her head as she fiddled the hem of her knitted blouse.

 

 

''Aigoo! How are you? You're finally here.'' Lydia ruffled his hair.

 

 

 

Jiyong didn't say a word. His face devoid of any emotion as he glared at Dara.

 

 

''You must be hungry. Wait here, I'll just get you something to eat, neh?'' Lydia told him making him nod in response.

 

 

When Lydia was out of sight he immediately threw his bag to the floor and pulled Dara by her arms. Dara tried to remove his grip but he even held her tighter.

 

 

''Jiyong...''

 

 

''What if the loan sharks were still here, huh? What if---''

 

 

''No one was here when we arriv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter