Threats, Favors, and Help

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

''Thanks for the ride.'' CL bowed at Seungri.

 

 

The ride home was miraculously silent between CL and Seungri. CL went out of the car as soon as she said her thanks to him.

 

 

 

 

He saw her walk towards the gate of the huge mansion. He remembered her last night. She was very drunk. She kept mumbling she doesn't want to go home. Why? Who wouldn't wanna go home and feel such kind of luxurious lifestyle?

 

 

 

His thoughts were only disturbed by the sudden unfamiliar ring.

 

 

 

♫ ''Girls you know you better watch out...

Some guys, some guys are only about...

That thing, that thing, that thi~ng...'' ♫

 

 

 

He looked around and saw a blinking phone on the passenger seat. 

 

 

''Aigoo... This... Aisht!''

 

 

Seungri immediately took the phone and went out of his car.

 

 

''Yah!''

 

 

CL looked back as she was about to go in and arched an eyebrow.

 

 

''Wae?'' She shouted back. Seungri ran towards her and showed her her phone.

 

''You left that... You got a cal-----''  he wasn't able to finish his words when CL gasped.

 

 

''! !!!''  she cursed before clamping after seeing who's calling her up.

 

 

''Wow... Just look at that cute dirty little mouth of yours!''

 

 

CL looked at him up and down as if thinking of something. Seungri then felt her grabbing him by his arms and snatch her phone from him.

 

 

 

''Y-Y-aahhh! I don't need another black eye this time! Yaaah!!! We still need to perf...''  he was so surprised when CL turned him around. He then felt her chubby hands on his mouth.

 

 

''Hmpppph!!! Hmppftttt!!!''

 

 

 

 

''Yoboseyo? Neh. Omma... How are you?''

 

 

Seungri furrowed his brows. Man, she's strong, he thought. He was about to move but she suddenly stepped on his foot with her 4-inch heels.

 

 

 

''HMMMMMMPPPPPHHHH!!!'' his eyes almost fell out of its sockets.

 

 

''NOOOOOO!!!'' he heard her shout.

 

 

''I mean, ani.... Omma I don't need that...''

 

 

Seriously she's trying too hard to sound sweet. Seungri could just roll his eyes.

 

 

 

''You don't need to worry omma. Neh... What??? No no... No need for that... Coz...''

 

 

''...I already have a boyfriend...''

 

 

Seungri furrowed his brows.

 

 

''Neh! And actually...'' CL stepped on his foot harder...   ''He's with me right now.''

 

 

 

Seungri felt as if his soul just left him. His knees turned into jelly.

 

He thought he was about to faint when he felt something warm on his cheeks. Her phone.

 

 

He looked at CL and she was basically sending him messages through her eyes to pick up the phone. She was mouthing words like...  ''Talk to her or else you'll die.''

 

 

He heard the person talk on the other line.

''Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo?''

 

 

''G-g-good a-afternoon m-m-aam...''  he stuttered.

 

 

''Aiyooo! Aiyooo! My princess' boyfriend's voice is so cute!''

 

 

and Seungri's eyes were like O.O???

 

 

''Yah, young man! I'll make sure to meet you when I visit my little princess there! What's your name, son?''

 

 

''S-s-on?''

 

 

''Yah! Stop stuttering will you?''

 

 

''L-L-ee Seungri imnida... Neh........................................…Mworagoooo???''

 

 

''I said, you should take good care of my princess! Or else, my yeobo will get your cute little **** cut and fried... Arasso?''

 

 

Seungri paled.

 

What did just happen?

 

CL saw Seungri's face and automatically hit her head.

 

 

Mianhe Seungri... Mianhe..

She could just mentally be sorry for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''You mean Seungri isn't there yet?''

 

 

''Yeah, man. What happened to the two of you? I thought you said you're going here ahead of us?''  TOP answered on the other line.

 

 

''Nah, don't think too much. He'll be there on time. Oh, by the way, I think I won't make it tonight.''

 

 

''Why? Are you sick?''

 

 

''No... I...''  Jiyong smiled while looking at the bandage on his hand...

 

 

''Yah!!!''

 

 

''Oh... Yeah... I kinda caught a hand in the door... It was an accident anyway... I think I won't be able to play the guitar with this hand.''  he chuckled, still looking at his hand.

 

 

''YAAAAAH  KWON JIYONG! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU???''  Top shouted at the top of his lungs.

 

 

 

''Why??? What???''

 

 

''YOU KEEP ON CHUCKLING AND LAUGHING LIKE A TEENAGE GIRL! ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS TELLING ME YOU CAUGHT YOUR OWN HAND IN THE DOOR? YOU GOT A CRASHING INJURY AND YOU'RE COOL WITH IT?''

 

 

''I..(Cough)_ I... I was just laughing at my own stupidity.''  he tried to sound serious and make a poker face upon realizing he's being an idiot.

 

 

''Seriously now? Aisht... What are we supposed to do now?''

 

 

''Hmm... Dance on a pole perhaps... You know.. With Youngbae and Daesung, you can go macho danc---''

 

 

''YOU WANT ME TO FRY YOUR ??''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara sat on her rocking chair by the huge open window. The cold wind is brushing her hair away from her face.

 

Someone wants to make friends with her.

 

 

She smiled and stared blankly ahead.

 

 

Somehow she forgot the feeling that she's unwanted.

 

 

...an unwanted grandchild...

 

 

...an unwanted daughter...

 

 

 

''Dadoong-ah...'' she held her hand and gestured at her cat to come to her. The cat obliged. She caught it and placed it on her lap.

 

 

''Someone wants to make friends with us. You think I decided right?''

 

 

The cat just yawned and closed its eyes.

 

 

''Aigooo... You spoiled little one.''  Dara just chuckled and leaned back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Sajangnim.''

 

 

 

Park Youngjin looked through the files handed to him.

 

''Are you sure about all these?''

 

 

''Neh sajangnim. Exactly two weeks from now, they'll be releasing their first ever collection and my informant said Dara-ssi will be there.''

 

The old man nodded and frowned.

 

 

''Make sure she won't appear on the event. But, don't hurt her arasso? Just keep her away from the public.''

 

 

''But sajangnim, I'm sure your other granddaughter.... Bom-ssi might get in the way.''

 

''Then do something! That's your job!''

 

 

''N-n-eh sajangnim...''

 

 

''Just make sure there’ll be no effect on their company whatsoever... That no one's gonna get hurt. Just... Just keep her away. Keep a close watch at their current activities. I want to know what those kids are up to.''

 

 

''Neh sajangnim.''

 

 

''I've hidden her long enough from the public. I can't risk any wrong move right now.''

 

 

 

 

 

''Harabeoji I forgot to send you thes----''

 

 

The old man was startled with the voice.

 

 

 

''You bastard! Who told you to come in without knocking? Get out!''

 

 

''Oh, harabeoji.. I just came to drop off these reports. Mianhe.''  Teddy bowed and smirked as he turned around and went to the door.

 

He closed his hand into tight fists.

 

 

He heard everything. What is his grandfather up to now? Why does he keep on hiding Dara?

 

 

He needs to protect the girls and warn them about what's going to happen but how?

 

If they would know, they will freak out.

What's gonna happen to the fashion show?

 

He just wanna make sure of something.

 

He made sure he memorized the face of that traitor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom was inside her bedroom, dead tired, but her mind was wandering somewhere on the other planet.

 

 

She's thinking about her blind date.

 

 

 

''Otteoke? Otteoke????'' she said as she ruffled her bangs.

 

 

She's okay with partying. Meeting few men, she can even flirt with anyone she'd wish.

 

 

But somehow, this blind date her oppa is setting her up makes her feel uneasy.

 

 

''Do I really look old? Aisht! Oppa I'm gonna kill you if... Aissssht!''

 

 

She then sat up and tried to contain herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Hey man, what brings you here?'' Se7en greeted Teddy as soon as he came inside his office.

 

 

''A lot.''

 

 

''I don't like that look on your face a bit. I already helped you with Seunghyun and Bom. What now?''

 

 

''I need your help.''

 

 

Se7en rubbed his temples.

 

''Aiyoo... I'm having a very bad headache right now... Just come back next time, neh?'' Se7en closed his eyes and tried to sound as convincing as he can.

 

 

 

''Stop acting! This involves my sisters and most especially Dara!!!''

 

 

Se7en immediately straightened up.

 

 

''What did you just say?''

 

''Man, I don't know what harabeoji is up to this time but I heard him talking to someone. I'm not sure though if it's true that Dara will show up on DB & Co's event. But harabeoji wants to keep her again!''

 

''What? Why?''

 

 

''I don't know man, but he's never been this desperate before. He even hired men!''

 

 

''He's been this desperate before... With aunt Eunju.''

 

 

Teddy looked at Se7en. He's right. Their family's life wasn't a secret anymore to this man before him. He's his bestfriend afterall.

 

 

''Man... What if...''

 

''What if he knew she's coming?''

 

 

''We need to keep an eye on the girls!''  Teddy stood up and walked to and fro. ''That's why I'm here!''

 

''What can I do then? You can't even protect your own sisters from your harabeoji?''

 

 

''You're practically as useless as me, right. But your friends! Those boys... They can protect Dara. They can! They're from Seoul PD right?''

 

 

Se7en was a bit offended at Teddy's words. But he ignored it because it's true.

 

He can't protect Dara. They can't.

 

 

 

''Yeah. The boys can...''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The following day...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Good morning Ma’am, I just want to let you know we have new tenants for unit 11.''

 

 

''CHINCHA???''

 

 

''N-n-eh..''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''KYAAAAAAAH!!!''

 

 

''Maam?''

 

 

''Omo.. Sorry... I just got carried away. Kekeke.''

 

 

''Who are they? Are they a couple? A newly wed ?''

 

 

''Ani... They're both guys...  And I think I've seen them before...''

 

 

Minzy just tilted her head.

 

 

''Ah I remembered! The one in unit 12! Lee Seungri. I remember he accompanied him when he inquired before. The one that looks like an anime character he came in just this morning. Everything was settled a while ago. He said they'll be moving in today.''

 

 

 

Lee Seungri.

 

 

Unit 12.

 

 

...Accompanied him.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter