The Kwon Siblings

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Youngbae took off of his shades when a certain black car arrived with 3 cars following it.

 

 

''Bang's here.'' Youngbae informed his boys on the other line. ''Aren't they geniuses. Transacting in broad daylight thinking no one's gonna suspect them.''

 

 

 

 

 

''I wonder what's taking Dong Won too long.'' TOP said, now  positioned inside the casino's men's room. ''Deukkie and the rest are already trying to install the spycams.''

 

 

 

 

 

''Still following the JYP van but I wasn't able to see if there are people inside.'' Seungri said.

 

 

 

''How about Akira, Daesung?'' Tablo asked.

 

 

 

''I just checked earlier. He went to Japan.'' Daesung answered.

 

 

 

 

''Where's Jiyong?'' Tablo asked.

 

 

 

''He's in the building's control room. He said he needs to find some old CCTV footages.'' Youngbae answered.

 

 

 

''And he didn't bring any communication means with him? What is he thinking now?!''

 

 

''He'll be fine. You know him.'' Youngbae answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''HAYIIII!!! RUN!!!''  Lydia shouted at her niece as the loan sharks trashed on their fish stall.

 

 

 

 

Hayi mustered up all her strength to stand up and run away.

 

 

''Damn these loansharks!'' she spat. ''Don't worry aunt! I'll be back!''

 

 

''Catch her!'' the biggest man ordered his men.

 

 

 

''You're no match to me!'' Hayi said and sped away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Aisht, now where's that rat!'' CL muttered under her breath.

 

 

She's been ringing his doorbell but no one's opening up.

 

 

''I even ask the household helpers to cook these for him! Aisht!'' she said as she kicked the door.

 

 

 

''CL sunbae!'' CL turned around and saw Krystal and Sulli behind her.

 

 

''Oh, hi good morning!'' she greeted them.

 

 

''Good morning.'' the two bowed before her. ''You're early.'' Krystal said.

 

 

 

''Ah, neh... I.. I brough these for... For... For Dara-unnie!''

 

 

''Chincha?'' Sulli arched her brows. She didn't see her in front of Dara's apartment.

 

 

 

''Neh! Where are you going by the way?'' CL looked at the two's outfit.

 

 

''Ah... We're finally signing under an agency!'' Krystal said as she clasped her hands and shared the good news.

 

 

''Oh that's great! Which agency?''

 

 

''JYP!'' Sulli answered.

 

 

 

''JYP...''

 

 

''Why sunbae?'' Krystal asked.

 

 

''Ah, ani... It's just that I haven't met any of their models before... Well not until now that you're officially under them.'' CL smiled at them. ''Congratulations!''

 

 

''Kamsahamnida, sunbae. We gotta go!'' Sulli said as they bowed.

 

 

''Neh.'' CL smiled and turned around to head towards Dara's apartment but not failing to leave a glance at the apartment next door.

 

 

''I thought he asked me to be his servant in return? Aisht.'' she mumbled before ringing Dara's doorbell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Tell Dara and the rest of the girls to keep away from that Jaejoong. We cannever tell.'' the old Park told Teddy.

 

 

''Had you informed me about this earlier, I could've understood you better harabeoji. I didn't know you've been keeping this for years. How did Dong Won ended up that way?''

 

 

 

''I told you he's greedy. He's been associated to gangs and drug lords for too long and it was too late for me to know about it, I almost prayed Eunju wont come back for he really wanted to marry her. After his father's death, he felt liberated and he even blackmailed me about our family if I won't back up his casino project. So I gave in to him. Those two casinos, you know about it right? I was stupid to believe things will just end like that once I cut ties with him. I know he won't let us go just like that. But I had to do this, for you, my grandchildren.''

 

 

 

''All these years, he's becoming more and more greedy towards power and influence.'' Teddy said. ''Wait harabeoji! Why don't we report this to uncle Hyun Suk?'' Teddy suggested.

 

 

''I've been thinking about that... I'm scared for the whole family, Teddy.''

 

 

''We'll make it, harabeoji. We'll make it.'' Teddy comforted the old man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Sir, you can have your break now. I'll take the next shift.''

 

 

 

The security officer took a glance at his watch. He was about to refuse but his stomach protested.

 

 

''Aigoo... Wasn't able to grab breakfast this morning.'' the man stood up and went towards the door.

 

The other man just ducked his head low and took his seat.

 

''Wait...'' the security officer came back making Jiyong stiff in his spot.

 

 

''You must be new here.''

 

 

''Mwo?''

 

 

''You must be his replacement. Aigoo... I miss my old buddy here. He was found dead the other day. I warned him not to go down the basement.'' the man said grimly as he shook his head.

 

 

''Basement?''

 

 

''Neh. Don't you dare go anywhere aside this space of ours, boy. It's for your own good.'' The man then tapped his shoulder. ''Gotta go. My tummy's rumbling.''

 

 

 

Jiyong felt the fake mustache he put earlier on for disguise and adjusted his hat. He heaved a sigh of relief and took a moment to digest the man's word.

 

 

Basement.

 

 

Noted.

 

He then started working on the old cctv footages. His eyes almost bulged out of its sockets when he saw the old Park with Dong Won going inside a room. He tried to find the recorded footages  inside the said room but there's none.

 

 

 

Taking the storage device he prepared, he started saving all the files he needed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Unnie...'' Minzy nudged Bom.

 

 

''Aigoo, what's going on with her?'' Spiffy folded his arms against his chest.

 

 

''Unnie!'' Minzy ran towards CL as soon as she saw her.

 

 

''Minzy, why?'' CL asked Minzy who was rushing to meet her.

 

 

''Thank goodness you came in time! The general rehearsal's about to start and Bom unnie's still spacing out! She's been acting so weird since this morning.''

 

 

CL squinted her eyes and darted past Minzy and Spiffy towards Bom.

 

 

She signalled the staff of the stage to prepare for the line up.

 

 

''Yah, unnie. Unnie!'' she shook Bom but she's still in a daze.

 

 

 

''You really wanna get caught to you?'' she said as she put her hands on her waist.

 

 

''TOP OPPA!!! HELLO YOU'RE HERE! AIGOO WE DIDN'T---''

 

 

''Seunghyun! Where's Seunghyun!'' Bom immediately shot up her seat and turned around but no TOP can be seen... Only Minzy and Spiffy and CL on her side.

 

 

 

''So... That's all that it takes, eh?'' Spiffy cocked an eyebrow.

 

 

 

Bom immediately whipped her head to her left and threw CL deathly glares.

 

"You wanna die?!!!"

 

''Stop looking at me like that unnie... I just did that coz you're lost in another space with those thoughts about you and TOP oppa. Aigoo.'' CL sermoned before turning to face the staff on the stage. ''Come on guys let's start this.''

 

 

 

''So it's her and the tall guy. They're a good match!'' Spiffy clapped his hands giddily.

 

 

''I know right.'' Minzy smiled and mentally took note of that technique the next time Bom spaces out like that again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara took the keys from her pocket as soon as she reached their floor. She just had a hearty lunch with CL. She told her to inform the girls she won't make it to work today because she needs to pack some of her stuff that she’ll be taking with her when she goes back to the mansion.

 

 

She turned right to the hallway to her apartment but she was immediately put to a stop when she saw a girl with a blonde hair sitting on the floor just infront of Jiyong and Seungri's door. The girl wears a tattered pair of jeans, her shirt stained with mud and some other dirt she couldn’t make out. She looks so small and fragile but not skinny, hair disshelved, her head resting on her folded knees.

 

 

 

''E-e-xcuse me?'' Dara knelt in front of the girl.

 

 

Slowly, the girl straightened up showing Dara her face and making the older girl gasp.

 

 

''Oh my God! What happened to your face?'' Dara touched the dirt and the slight scratch on her face making the girl flinch. ''Oh, sorry. What's your name? What are you doing here?''

 

 

Hayi looked at the woman in front of her. She's wearing a long skirt and a knitted blouse over it. A scarf can be seen around he neck and her hair is pulled up to a messy bun. She looks harmless, Hayi thought. It won't hurt to ask about her oppa.

 

 

''I... I'm looking for Kwon Jiyong... You happen to know him?'' she asked.

 

 

Dara furrowed her brows. ''K-kwon J-jiyong?''

 

Hayi nodded and held Dara by her arms.

 

 

“I travelled several hours just to find his address. The guard ahjussi just confirmed he lives here… U-Unnie, tell me you know my oppa. You have to tell me where he is!'' she said as tears started to well up in her eyes.

 

 

''Oppa?''

 

 

''Neh...I'm Hayi... His sister! Unnie help me, please. My aunt was left there in Busan and loan sharks were chasing me! Our fish stall has been destroyed! I'm in a serious trouble. I have to find oppa!''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter