Heiresses or Amazons?

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

''HE'S A ING POLICE, BLAH BLAH BLAH! WHAT DO WE CARE ABOUT IT ANYWAY? TEDDY OPPA!  THEY FREAKIN' TOUCHED OUR DALONG! OUR PURE, OUR ONE AND ONLY DALONG!''  Bom's voice boomed throughout the four corners of Dara's apartment.

 

 

 

 

''Arasso. Make sure they pay for it...''

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Bom?''  Dara just came out of her working area… Her secret room. Her hideout...

 

 

You see, she rents apartment units 13 and 14 and 15. She requested Minzy to merge the three apartment units but when she moved in there, the maknae surprised her with revolving shelves...Dividers-slash-doors to be exact, that separate apartment 13, which was made as her home, complete with a bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen and dining room, from apartment #14 which was made to be her working area and #15 which she considers her safe room or more like panic room.

 

 

 

Minzy owns the apartment building. Her parents went to Japan for another property expansion but Minzy insisted staying in Seoul. And so, to give their one and only daughter something to keep herself busy with, her parents decided to allow her to manage one of their residential buildings with the help of it's head security officer Hwangssabu, whom the girls treat as their uncle.

 

 

 

''Bom? Who's that?''  Dara pointed to the phone Bom was tightly holding.

 

 

 

''Ahh... Ehehe... Nothing... That was my assistant.''  Bom put her phone inside her pocket instantly. ''How do you feel now?''

 

 

Dara tilted her head as if recalling the events from last night.

 

 

When she gained consciousness, the girls were all over her but the difference was that they looked totally like a hurricane just hit them.

 

 

 

 

 Bom's bangs were parted in half, her ponytail, loose... her single strapped dress then became strapless.

 

 When she saw CL, gone was the OH-SO FAB Seoul's baddest model. Her skirt was ripped, her hair looked more like a bird's nest.

 

Minzy on the other hand looked like an emo kid with her smeared eyeliners and mascarra.

 

 

 

 

 

It was a horrible sight. But she immediately felt guilty, blaming herself for being the cause of everything. She remembered walking out of the living room leaving the girls in daze, walking across the dividers, passing her work room and locking herself up inside her panic room.

 

 

 

 

 

''Oh... I feel better...''   Dara looked at her indifferently then bowed while fiddling with the hem of her blouse.... ''I-I-I...''

 

 

 

 

''DARA-UNNIE!''  CL and Minzy called her from the kitchen.

 

 

 

''Come on Dalong! The two are preparing some snack.''  Bom dragged her to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

''TADA!''  CL presented her…

 

 

 

''Omo! Cake?! You baked this?''

 

 

 

''Of course...!!!''

 

 

 

''Of course...she bought it!'' Minzy cut CL off.

 

 

 

 

''Yaah! Yah!''

 

 

 

 

''It's true, you bought it.''  Minzy said innocently.

 

 

 

''Aisht.''

 

 

 

 

Dara went between the two and hugged them.

 

 

 

''Whether you baked it or bought it, you still made my day! Thanks girls. You're the sweetest...''  Dara beamed brightly making the two girls high five each other.

 

 

 

''Yah, faster you three and let's eat! I'm starving!''  Bom shouted as she suit herself on the dining table.

 

 

 

 

 

''Coming!'' Minzy chirped in.

 

 

“Hmmm… What’s this for?  Am I missing something here?”  Dara asked the girls.

 

 

''This is a thanksgiving cake! Because the gowns you made for us are really fabulous!''  Squealed  CL.

 

 

''If only you could come with us...''  Minzy said sadly.

 

 

 

''Ani... I'd be fine here... I'll feel better staying here. You know... The guests and all. I-I-I... I couldn't..."

 

 

 

 

The three eyed each other as they watched Dara rubbed her temples as if easing a headache.

 

 

''Hmmm Dalong... You sure you don't want us to bring you to the hospital for a checkup?'' Bom asked while placing the plates and forks on the table.

 

 

''Yeah unnie. We need to get you checked. You're probably hurt somewhere else.'' Minzy then looked around Dara's body, inspecting if there were unseen bruises, scratches whatsoever.

 

 

 

 

 

''I'm okay girls. It's my fault anyways.''

 

 

 

 

 

''IT'S ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!''   the three girls stood up and slammed their hands on the table.

 

 

 

 

 

''B-b-but I just... you know... kinda scared another new tenant again?''  Dara said as she tilted her head.

 

 

 

 

''Yah! Those s were the ones who did you wrong, arasso???''  Bom angrily pointed out.

 

 

 

Minzy pulled Bom to sit down. ''Unnie... Calm down, neh? It's just a matter of misunderstanding. I know they meant no harm. You've heard Ssabunim.''

 

 

 

''Do they look harmless to you, at all???'' CL said to Minzy.

 

 

 

 

 

''The unconcious one's definitely a drunkard!'' she continued.

 

 

''The tall one was annoying!!! He even dared to shout back at me! The nerve!'' Bom added.

 

 

 

''The guy named Daesung was a bit nicer thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter