Tomorrow's Another Day

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

''Unnie...Wait... I remember the rat spoke about a mission but I was so tired and sleepy last night I couldn't even process his words...'' CL told Bom.

 

 

 

''MISSION???'' Minzy and Bom asked in unison. CL just nodded and tried to think deeper, recalling Seungri's words but she couldn't.

 

 

''Aisht! That's the only thing I can remember!''

 

 

 

''I'm going to confront Daesung oppa about this.'' Minzy said, her face looks like she was betrayed.

 

 

''Ani! I'm going to wait until tonight and if that binguTOP doesn't show up and tell me about it I'm gonna... I'm gonna...''

 

 

Minzy and CL cocked an eyebrow. ''Gonna what, unnie?''

 

 

''! How am I suppose to break up with someone who isn't officially my boyfriend? Damn!'' Bom hit her forehead with the palm of her hand.

 

 

''Chincha? You're not----??? Oh my God. I thought you two were already on!'' CL gasped in surprise.

 

 

 

''I... I told him I like him and he said I should wait for him. I know that sounds unfair but he always makes me feel I'm important. Otteoke?'' Bom asked, confused with their current state.

 

 

''You really like him, right?'' Minzy asked.

 

 

''That's even an understatement... I'm falling inlove with him...'' Bom slumped on her seat.

 

 

''Oh boy... Why can't they trust us?'' Minzy asked. ''CL unnie, how come Seungri oppa shared about it to you? That's not fair!''

 

 

 


CL looked at Minzy and then at Bom before clearing and standing up. '' I don't know. Well probably because he's a blabbermouth! He couldn't shut his mouth for too long. Anyways... I... I... I gotta go! I have a mag interview tomorrow. Yah don't stay up too late! You don't want to form dark circles under your eyes. The fashion show is on the day after tomorrow so better be prepared.'' CL reminded them.

 

 

''Let's grab a dinner first, unnie.'' Minzy asked her.

 

 

''A-ani... I gotta go. You eat with Bom unnie, neh?'' CL said before turning around and picking her phone from her pocket.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Lydia, Hayi, Soo Hyuk and Dara could just hang their mouths wide open as Jiyong feasted on the food like there's no tomorrow.

 

 

''Yah... What's wrong with him?'' Lydia asked as she continue to watch Jiyong.

 

 

''Aigoo... Why is he in a hurry?'' Soo Hyuk asked, his eyes never left Jiyong.

 

 

''Unnie, what did you do to my oppa?'' Hayi asked Dara as her gaze still fixed on His brother.

 

Dara could just gulp in embarassment and she felt sweat was forming on her forehead.

 

 

''I...I..I... did nothing!'' Dara defended. ''Chincha...''

 

 

 

 

They immediately looked away to different directions when Jiyong straightened up and finally spoke.

 

 

 

''Hayi...'' Jiyong called her.

 

 

''N-n-eh oppa?''

 

 

''You sleep early later, arasso? You're losing your chubby cheeks already.  And don't go tailing around your unnie. She's tired.'' Jiyong said.

 

 

''B-b-b-ut... But.. Unnie here told me we'll sleep together and that I should tell her more stories about our family.'' Hayi reasoned out while pointing at Dara.

 

 

''She said that? A-a-ni! She's going to sleep with me in my room!'' Jiyong argued with her like a child.

 

 

Dara automatically choked on her food when Soo Hyuk and Lydia threw her meaningful glares. She hit her chest and Hayi immediately handed her a glass of water.

 

 

''Aisht!'' Jiyong quickly dashed to Dara's side and rubbed her back while she was coughing and catching her breath. Her face was so red she almost looked like she's gonna explode any moment.

 

 

 

''I-i-i'm fine... Excuse me.'' Dara abruptly stood up and went to the restroom.

 

 

Jiyong stood up and was about to follow her when he felt the gaze being throwed at him by the last three people left at the dining table. He looked back at them and saw them slackjawed while staring at him with eyes that could bore holes in his system.

 

 

''W-w-what?'' he asked.

 

 

 

Lydia cleared before speaking. ''Kwon Jiyong, sit down!''

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

CL walked into the restaurant, immediately allowing her eyes to roam around, looking for  Seungri.

 

 

''What was I even expecting? I knew it, he'll be late.'' she said as she ticked her tongue.

 

 

She fished out her phone from her bag failing to notice the figure before her who just stood up from his chair, his back still facing her.

 

 

 

''AAAAACK! ! WHAT THE---'' she cursed as she bumped into the man.

 

 

''CL?.'' Jaejoong quickly helped her up.

 

 

Recognizing the man, she immediately pulled from him  and picked her phone from the floor. She then gestured her hands up, telling him to stop and back off.

 

 

''Excuse me...'' she said as she took a step forward, completely ignoring the guy.

 

 

''CL... Wait.'' he ran to her and held her arm. ''I.. I just want to apologize for...''

 

 

''No need. I've completely accepted the fact that people change and you're no longer the Jaejoong we knew before.'' she told him without facing him.

 

 

 

“But I really need to…” Jaejoong was about to  explain more when he felt a tight grip on his shoulder.

 

 

''I don't want my girl being touched by other men, most especially by you.'' Seungri told Jaejoong.

 

CL furrowed her brows as the words resonated in her ears. ''My girl?'' she asked her self as turned around only to find Seungri and for the first time, she saw him fuming in anger, his face dark and unreadable.

 

 

''Man, don't get me misunderstood, I'm just apologizing to her... Besides... I just need to talk to her about something important.'' Jaejoong sincerely explained.

 

 

 

 

Seungri stared at CL as if asking her.

 

 

''What's that about?'' CL asked Jaejoong.

 

 

Jaejoong looked around the area. ''We can't talk about it here... Please come with me.''

 

 

 

''If she's coming with you then I'm coming too.'' Seungri told him.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

TOP furrowed his brows as he listened intently to the choppy line of the recorder. He slowly put his finger across his lips as he signalled Daesung to stay silent.

 

 

 

 

 

Daesung paused the player. ''This is what I was telling you Hyung... Happened just this afternoon. But the line was too choppy.''

 

 

 

TOP viewed the corresponding spy cams and saw that three men with Dong Won entering another passage to a room.

 

 

 

''DAMN! Where are the other spy cams?

 

 

 

''I believe they cleaned the entire area. Luckily we still have 2 and that recorder.'' Daesung told him.

 

 

 

''What happened to the man?'' he asked..

 

 

''Tablo hyung is taking good care of him. He just finished interrogating Park Young Jin. Uncle Hyun Suk already sent them their own scurity escorts.''

 

 

TOP balled his hands into fists. ''Does any of the girls already know about this yet?''

 

 

''I haven't told Minzy of course. I know she'll let her unnies know.'' Daesung told him.

 

 

''Part of me is telling me we should've let them know from the very beginning.'' TOP said.

 

 

''Minzy's been asking me though... And just this morning she asked me what's keeping me busy.''

 

 

 

Just then Youngbae came in with bags of foods.

 

 

''Dinner boys...'' he said as he placed them on the table.

 

 

TOP stood up and grabbed his jacket. ''Going out for a while.'' he said before heading out.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

''Kindly tell the driver that I need him early tomorrow.'' Bom said and the maid bowed at her before dashing away.

 

 

Bom slumped on the sofa while rubbing her nape. It was a very long day for her and the girls. And what bothers her most was the number of bodyguards trailing her.

 

 

 She closed her eyes but immediately snapped it open once more when she heard a few men walking towards the living room.

 

 

 

''Oppa... Uncle... Harabeoji...'' Bom bowed at them. ''Where have you been?'' she asked.

 

 

''Well... '' the old man turned to Teddy and Hyun Suk... '' These two just treated me for some drinks. Aigoo... I missed having a good drink and bulgogi a lot. Thanks to Teddy and Hyun Suk.'' the old man said as he laughed.

 

 

''I... See...'' Bom nodded but the unsettled looks in the eyes of the men didn't escape Bom.

 

 

''I'll just go talk to Eunju, abeoji.'' Hyun Suk excused himself before turning tapping Bom's shoulder.

 

 

''Kaja, Hyun Suk... I'll go with you.'' the old man said before walking away with Hyun Suk.

 

 

 

 

Teddy then nudged Bom when the two men were out of their sight. ''Yah, Bommie, been working too hard ehh? The fashion show's this coming Friday right?'' Teddy asked her before draping an arm over her shoulders.

 

 

''Neh... it's tiring and stressful but we're really excited. Oppa, our shops in the malls, have you been checking on them? I don't have any time to drop by but I really want to see it for myself.'' Bom asked her brother.

 

 

''Everything's ready, don't worry.'' Teddy assured her.

 

 

''Oppa...''

 

 

''Neh?''

 

 

 

''Why is uncle always talking to harabeoji? Is there something going on? Besides, what's with the tightened security?'' Bom asked out of curiosity.

 

 

''W-w-what? What made you ask that? Uncle Hyun Suk j-j-ust wants us protected that's all. I-i-i-sn't that cool?'' Teddy stammered as he answered.

 

 

 

''Ani... Maybe I'm just getting paranoid. You know I hate being tailed. And... These days, harabeoji looks stressed and weak. He looks troubled. I haven't seen him look this bad... I don't know... Maybe he's just getting old... Or perhaps, something is bothering him. What do you think, oppa?''

 

 

''I don't know... Well... Maybe it's because I'm a slow learner...''

 

 

''Huh?''

 

 

''He's handling the company to me, step by step... And maybe I just got him frustrated. Don't worry, I'll try to learn well.'' Teddy  patted her back before walking away.

 

 

 

 

''What's wrong with them? Aisht!'' Bom said before ruffling her bangs.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter