Don't Say A Word

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

''No! J-j-iyong... I mean... T-t-hat's dangerous!'' Dara pulled herself from Jiyong's grip.

 

''But that's the only way! What if he's just waiting for you right now? Time is running out, you can't go out to the runway just yet.''

 

 

Dara hung her head low. And Jiyong doesn't need to see her face to know she's crying.

 

 

''I just want a normal life, a family, an identity that's mine, that's all. Why are these happening? I should've just stayed inside, kept and away from people and stop bringing trouble. Everytime I step out of my zone, something bad happens. I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me.'' Dara covered her face with her hands and cried her heart out. Jiyong slowly lifted his hands and wrapped the other around her, while the other went to the back of her head pulling her towards him, bringing her closer to him in an embrace.

 

''Shhh...'' he cooed her and kissed the top of her head. ''Soon, everything will be alright. Trust me.'' he said as he comforted her. He then pulled himself from the hug and wiped her tears off her face with his fingers.

 

''Stop crying, you don't want to face your guests with that puffy cheeks and swollen eyes, do you?'' he told her.

 

 

''J-j-iyong... Please be safe...'' she answered instead.

 

''Of course I will. I still need to do a lot... Prove a lot... Finish a lot... Just... Dara, wait look at me...'' he held her chin up to see her face. ''Trust me, neh? I'll be back.'' Jiyong said as he felt a lump in his throat.

 

''Whatever happens, wait for me. I'll come back, Dara.'' he said and before Dara could nod, she alread felt his lips claiming hers. Her eyes widened as he felt him pull her closer, tilting her head so that his lips were kissing her, tasting her better. She felt weak again as she wrapped her arms around his waist as if her life depended on him and shut her eyes closed.

 

Memorizing his movements from the kiss they've shared before, Dara boldly kissed him back and nibbled his lower lip, earning her a moan from him. It's official, she's hungry for his kiss. His kiss that made her heart flutter just by the first touch. His kiss that she never wanted to end if this is the only thing that will keep him staying with her.

 

He was surprised, shocked, gobsmacked at how willing she is in that kiss. He then pulled off a bit only to crash on her again, her lips, searching for a way in to her sweet mouth and she gave it to him. He tasted her, coaxed her tongue to play with his and he almost lost his sanity with how sweet and intoxicatingly sinful she tastes.

She's a sin.

And before he could even lose all his remaining thread of sanity, he gently pulled himself from the kiss, panting, blowing her face with his breath. He wanted to dive in back when he saw her eyes still closed, her lips still parted but he immediately shut his eyes and cupped her face as he rested his forehead on hers.

 

''I love you...'' he said as he traced her lips with his thumb. ''God... I love you so much... You're making me go insane each time.'' he said as he tried to control himself from kissing her again.

 

Dara's eyes snapped open... Her  heart which was beating wildly against her chest felt like exploding this time. He loves her.

 

He loves her.

 

His voice resounded in her ears. She tried to speak but couldn't find any word. She looked at him and a smile greeted her.

 

''I... I...'' she wanted to say how she feels but failed terribly when she can't find the right words to say.

 

Jiyong chuckled at her dumbfounded expression. ''Silly... You don't have to say anything.'' he said and flicked his finger on her forehead.

 

''Aack!'' she rubbed her forehead but Jiyong removed her hand and kissed it.

 

''Sorry... But you're so cute... aisht!'' Jiyong couldn't help but just prevent himself from pinching her cheeks.

 

''Do you trust me?'' Jiyong asked her and she just nodded.

 

''Good girl.'' he said and patted her on the head. ''Let's get this done.''

 

 


 

 

 

 

Bom was on her way back to their dressing room when she felt a firm grip on her arm. The next thing she knew, she was dragged to a corner.

 

 

“Hey...” TOP said and winked at her.

 

“Seunghyun!” she quickly hugged him and  he didn’t fail her by hugging her back.

 

 

“Busy?”

 

 

“Yeah... Oh God! Thank God you’re safe!” she tightened her arm around him.

 

 

“Had to... or i’ll have to face your wrath.” He told her in jest earning him a slap on his chest.

 

 

“Why are you here? I thought you’re not coming?” she asked which immediately changed his mood.

 

 

“Jiyong’s also here. We need to catch Kim Dong won... and he’s also here.”

 

Bom gasped in shock, fear written all over her face.

 

“Hey... nothing’s gonna happen okay?’’ TOP said before kissing her on her forehead. ''I'm around.''

 

She just nodded and hugged him once again. ''Let's go. I need to see Jiyong. He's already inside your dressing room.''

Bom held his hand and took him with her. She opened the door to their room only to get one of the biggest shocks of her life.

 

“Dara...--- KYAAAAAHHHH!!!!”

 

''What the man?''

 

 


 

 

 

 

Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter