I Know Kung Fu

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

''Oppa, can't you stay a bit longer? At least have these with me, neh?'' Minzy asked Daesung while rubbing her eyes.

 

 

Daesung went to Minzy's house early that morning just to bring her breakfast since they weren't able to see each other yesterday.

 

 

''Mianhe, Minzy-ah... I need to leave now. I'll make it up to you next time, neh?''

 

 

Minzy just sadly pouted and sat on the couch.

 

 

''Yah.'' Daesung sat beside her. ''Stop that. Don't be sad, okay? Oppa is just busy.''

 

 

''Neh, I understand... But... But... I want to go somewhere next time. Maybe when you're not that busy anymore we can go there.'' Minzy asked Daesung.

 

 

''Hmmm where do you want to go?''

 

 

''Park World!'' Minzy beamed at him like a child.

 

 

''Then Park World it is! We'll go there as soon as my sched permits me.'' he told her as he smoothed her hair.

 

 

''Oppa?''

 

 

''Hmm?''

 

 

''What's keeping you busy these days?''

 

 

Daesung cleared his throat and looked at his wrist watch.

 

 

''Uh-oh... Gotta go, Mingkki! You keep safe, neh? Leave me messages.'' he said before stealing a peck on her cheeks and running away.

 

 

''Oppa!'' Minzy called him but he already went out.

 

 

''Aisht! What's wrong with him?''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''AISHT!!! I can't believe that freakin' rat!'' CL whined as she walked towards her car.

 

 

When she woke up, she was surprised to find herself inside Seungri's bedroom. She immediately tried to look for him around the apartment but he's not there. She tried to find a note whatsoever but she found none.

 

 

''I was being nice to him and he's liking it too much! What kind of man would do that... Do that to his...'' CL mentally banged her head remembering they're not real couples.

 

 

''Yeah right! Thank you so much for reminding me! F*** You.!'' she cursed herself.

 

 

''I'm seriously turning into a lunatic!'' she said as she knocked on her head before she heard her phone ring.

 

 

 

''Yoboseyo? YAH!''

 

 

''What???'' Seungri asked.

 

 

''What the hell! Why did you leave me just like that!''

 

 

''You should be grateful, cat! I'm the boss and you're the servant, you should be the one to wake up first. Besides, I know you hate it when someone wakes you up in the morning. I just wasn't able to serve you breakfast because my ref's empty.''

 

 

CL fell silent. All along he was considering her. He was thinking about her. How she hates it when someone wake s her up... How irritable she is since she's not a morning person.

 

 

''Yah, don't tell me you fell asleep again? Yoboseyo? Yah!'' she heard Seungri on the other line.

 

 

''N-n-eh?'' she answered.

 

 

''I'm on my way back right now. I bought breakfast. Wait for me.'' she heard him say before he ended the call.

 

 

CL was baffled with his words.

 

 

''He's... Coming... Back... !!!'' she said before running back to Seungri's apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''TABLO!''

 

 

''S-s-ir...''

 

 

 

''Why didn't you tell me about this yesterday?''

 

 

''Because I know you'd take this personally...'' Tablo answered matter-of-fact-ly.

 

 

Hyun Suk paced to and fro as he facepalmed himself.

 

 

''And I just let Jiyong travel to Busan without even knowing he's shot.'' Hyun Suk said.

 

 

''I'm sorry, sir.'' Tablo apologized. ''That, I didn't expect to happen. But I think it'll be better for him to stay there for a while and allow his wound to heal. He's right-handed and he was shot on the right arm. He needs time to recuperate.''

 

 

Hyun Suk nodded and stopped walking.

 

 

''Tell the boys to abort their plan for today...''

 

 

''Neh?''

 

 

''Park Young Jin...'' he said, making Tablo listen intently.

 

 

''He's willing to cooperate. He said he's not part of it, but definitely he knows a lot.'' Hyun Suk continued as he gritted his teeth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''So JYP modeling agency hasn't landed a decent contract since last year when they started. Well, save for the few ads from small companies...'' Youngbae said as he carefully studied the file handed to him by Seungri last night.

 

 

''How in the world were they able to survive? I mean, without any profit? How come?'' Daesung asked.

 

 

''Exactly my point. It's because they're the ones behind this! Look.'' Youngbae showed Daesung the files. ''Models were invited for a go-see... An audition... And those missing, were actually new models who just signed under JYP!''

 

 

''I get it... But where do they take the girls? Who are their clients?''

 

 

''That's what we need to find out.'' Youngbae said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stirred in her sleep when she felt something tingling her neck, it's giving her goosebumps. She heaved a sigh and as soon as she did, she realized the weight on her stomach.

 

She smiled knowing it was Jiyong...

 

Jiyong... The man who is slowly destroying her guards.

 

 

She slowly snapped her eyes open as she tried to get a recap of what happened last night.

 

 

And it hit her.

 

 

She slept with Jiyong.

 

 

She.

 

Slept.

 

With.

 

Jiyong.

 

 

Whipping her head to the right, she had to cover to stop herself from shrieking when she saw Jiyong beside her whose face is now buried in the crook of her neck, his right arm draped over her waist. She traced his arm with her eyes and she saw the bandage with a hint of his blood.

 

 

She had to compose herself or else she'll end up hurting him.

 

 

 

With shaky hands, she tried to push him off her slowly as she sat up. She shut her eyes tightly when she heard him groan a bit, as he moved on the bed... Taking a peep when he finally stopped moving, she then took a pillow and settled it beside him.

 

 

''Thank goodness.'' she said as she landed her palm over her chest and panted.

 

 

Fixing her clothes and hair, she went out of the room silently. She was sliding the door close when she heard a chuckle.

 

 

She turned around and found a very mischievous face in front of her.

 

 

''Kyaaaaah!''

 

 

''Ssshhhhhhhh!!! Quiet!'' Hayi said as she dragged Dara to the stairways. ''Kekeke... Good morning unnie!'' she smiled at her, still with that spark of mischief in her eyes, as she wiggled her brows.

 

 

''Unnie, did you have a good sl---'' Hayi wasn't able to finish her words when Dara immediately covered .

 

 

''Please don't!'' she told Hayi as she felt her face growing warmer and warmer.

 

 

 

''But I saw it and Aunt Lydia did too.'' Hayi said as if it was nothing, making Dara gasp in horror.

 

 

''Aigoo unnie, your face is getting redder and redder!!!'' she some more.

 

 

''Hayi!'' she shushed the girl, but the latter just chuckled once more.

 

 

''Unnie...'' Hayi went nearer her and whispered something.

 

 

''I like you for oppa! Kyaaaah!'' she said before running downstairs leaving Dara burning in embarassment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Hyun Suk, what's going on? Why isn't Dara home yet?'' Eunju asked.

 

 

''She's with Jiyong, don't worry.'' Hyun Suk assured her.

 

 

 

''That's not my point. What is she doing there?''

 

 

''She... She helped them.''

 

 

''She what? Why? What happened?''

 

 

''Jiyong's aunt and sister were attacked by some local loan sharks there. Dara offered them help, financially. Jiyong followed Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter