Saranghae Oppa

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Yah!''

 

 

''Wae?''

 

 

''You think he liked it?''

 

 

''I don't know...''

 

 

''Better be sure he got it or else...''

 

 

''What?''

 

 

 

''I won't help you with your guy.''

 

 

''Aissssht! You always say that and you're not even making any move!''

 


 

Krystal tried to walk away from Sulli only to bump herself on something hard... and... Warm???

 

 

She immediately looked up and saw a pair of tiny eyes with furrowed brows.

 

 

It's a bit dark but she will never get mistaken with that face...

 

 

''M-m-macho....'' Krystal was about to say... She shook her head and slapped herself as if trying to wake up from a dream.

 

 

''Agassi? Are you okay?'' Youngbae held Krystal by her arm.

 

 

Youngbae was in a hurry that night. He came in late because he had to sneak out from his dad who was so against with him being into music.

 

 

''I-i-'m... Fine... I-i-m perfectly fine...sorry... I...'' Krystal said without breaking their eye contact, as if she's hypnotized.

 

 

 

''Ani...'' Youngbae smiled. ''I should be the one to say sorry...'' he said with his infamous eye smile.

 

 

Krystal felt her sleeves being tugged by someone. ''Yah... Introduce yourself! This is your chance, !'' Sulli whispered.

 

 

''I-I----''  Krystal tried to speak.

 

 

''Sorry again agassi but I have to go..'' Youngbae bowed at the girl.

 

 

Disappointed and still weak from her encounter with his machoman, Krystal just pouted and fiddled with the hem of her shirt.

 

 

''Aisht! You just ruined your chance!'' Sulli slapped her arm.

 

 

''Agassi!'' Youngbae called her as he made his way back to her.

 

 

 

''N-n-n-eh???'' She answered. She wasn't expecting it.

 

 

''I was wondering...''

 

 

''Krystal!!!! Krystal Juuung!!!'' She immediately took Youngbae's hand.

 

 

''Oh... That was...'' Youngbae was left in awe with her sudden action. 

 

''....Nice knowing you, Krystal-ssi... I'm Dong Youngbae.'' he said. He then noticed a girl standing behind Krystal looking at him.

 

 

''Sulli...'' she simply said... Youngbae didn't catch Krystal throwing deathly glares at them as they shook their hands.

 

 

''Nice knowing you too Sulli-ssi...''

 

 

''You were saying?'' Krystal asked, butting in the two.

 

 

 

''Ahh... About that... Hmm nothing... Sorry. I'll go ahead.'' Youngbae said as he bowed and left.

 

 

 

''Yah.'' Sulli nudged Krystal.

 

 

Krystal looked at Sulli...

 

 

 

''KYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!''

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Those two are weird. I was just supposed to ask them if they're frequent customers here.''

 

 

-----------

 

 

 

 

''Yoboseyo???''

 

 

 

 

''BOMMIE-AH!!!''

 

 

 

''Yah! Oppa, my ears! Aisht!''

 

 

''I bet you know what this call is all about...''

 

 

''I don't have any idea what you're talking about!''

 

 

 

''Of course you do!   Or  do you want me to remind you?''

 

 

Bommie thought for a while...

 

''!''

 

 

''Oh... I don't think a lady like you should curse like that! Yah. I've been thinking, my sister's date should be her ideal one. I'm wondering what's her ideal type of guy...'' 

 

 

''Thanks for asking coz I do know her very much and as far as I know she hates people bugging her business!''

 

 

''Oh... So she likes a cool type of guy... Not a clingy one. Hmmm. Pretty interesting. Tell me more.''

 

 

''OPPA!!!''

 

 

''Yah, stop shouting at me, you disrespectful... You....''

 

 

''But you won't listen to me!''

 

 

''A bet's a bet! You should at least try to admit defeat! And let's just say I am now claiming my prize!!!''

 

 

''Aishhht. I'm hanging up!''

 

 

 

''Yah... Yoboseyo? Yobosey...???''

 

 

Teddy looked at his phone. Bom really hung up already.

 

 

 

''Aishht. This woman!'' He was losing his hope when finally he thought of the girls.

 

 

''Aiyooo.... Why haven't I thought of that?''

 

 

----------------

 

 

 

''I wonder why Teddy oppa's coming tonight... I heard from Kiko that they'll be attending a promotional campaign together. What's with the sudden...'' CL wondered as she sat down beside Minzy. She just came back. She had to go somewhere silent a while ago to be able to clearly hear what Teddy was saying.

 

 

 

''Oooooh chincha? Aiyooo... I think! it's a serious problem...

 

 

CL eyed Minzy. She was shocked.

 

 

''Mingkki????''

 

 

''Unnniieeeee! Cheeers!!!''

 

 

''YAAAAAAH! HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING WHILE I WAS AWAY?''

 

 

''Naaaah... Just taaasting theeeese yummy drinks! I told you I wanna try!''

 

 

''This kid...Aisht!. What the were you thinking! Ssabunim's gonna kill me!!!''

 

 

True enough, Hwangssabu might freakout once he knows this.

 

He maybe just the Gong's head security officer for one of their residential buildings in Seoul, but the girls grew up seeing him more than their own fathers since their childhood.

 

 

He was back then one of the Gong's drivers. He would drive Minzy to and fro their exclusive school for girls. He would often let the girls sneak out during their highschool days. At some point, CL and Minzy with their dads away almost all days of the year, Bom whose dad passed away when she's still a baby... Dara who never knew her dad since birth- they all wished Ssabunim was their father. Sure enough, their close to their Teddy oppa. But they still longed for the safety and assurance only a father could give.

 

And so they have a high respect for the man.

 

 

 

 

''Dooon't chuuu worry unnie! He won't get mad! <hiccup!>'' Minzy said as she moved her index finger left and right.

 

 

''But Minzy... Aisht! Teddy oppa's coming! Ppalli! Fix yourself. And Se7en oppa's gonna freak out when he sees this.''

 

 

''Naaah! Unnie, you're boring!''

 

 

 

 

''Mworagooo???''

 

 

 

 

''You! You're no fun! I thought Lee Chaerin A.K.A CL is such a fun girl to be with... WhEre's that  badass image?''

 

 

 

 

''Youuuuu!!! No fun ehh???''

 

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

 

 

''Mingkki-ah....''

 

 

''Uuuunniee...''

 

 

''Tell me.... Why did we get ourselves drrunk uhgain???'' CL slurred with her words.

 

 

''Aissssht! H-I've beeen tellin' you uhnniiee.... Wheee have tchoo do th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter