HIDE AND SEEK

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''I think we have a very big misunderstanding here, officer. This is an old abandoned building and I just ---

 

 

''Nonetheless, it is written here that we are allowed to get inside and take a look.'' Daesung snatched the it from Youngbae and waved the search warrant on the face of the tall man. ''Now if you may excuse us.''

 

 

 

 

 

“Boys, scan the whole area!” Youngbae told their men.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sir…” Donnie and his men shook their heads to TOP.

 

 

“Are you sure?” TOP asked the men.

 

 

“Neh. We already searched all the floors and rooms. We couldn’t find anything, sir.”

 

 

“Go back searching until you find any evidence and don’t come back until you find one, damn it!” TOP  raked his hair and held onto the communication device beneath his jacket.

 

 

“Hyung… We couldn’t find anything in here. ” TOP said.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I knew it, that bastard can’t be trusted!” Jiyong leaned forward to check their current distance from the cargo truck they’re going after.

 

 

“Hyung, what if he’s really telling the truth? What if Dong Won’s been looking for him now and maybe he realized his own son betrayed him?” Seungri said as he struggled driving , keeping up with the speed of the truck before them.

 

 

 

“He told TOP hyung that the cargoes will be at the port at 12 midnight tomorrow, not today! Damn it!” Jiyong retorted.

 

 

“Exactly hyung, Dong Won might have had a change of plan. He’s not that stupid you know!”

 

“YAAAH!”

 

“What?”

 

“Why are you siding with that sickly pale, in playing innocent man?”

 

 

“I am not hyung, I am just stating a possibility, without judgment unlike you.” Seungri pointed out.

 

 

“Why you….”

 

 

 

“Will you stop that, Jiyong?” they heard Tablo’s voice from their earpiece. “Jaejoong’s currently talking to TOP, instructing him about the passage to the casino's basement."

 

 

“Ch-ch-ch-ncha?”  Jiyong asked.

 

 

“Yeah, so if I were you, I would just concentrate on where you are heading and expect the unexpected! For all we know, Dong Won might have a huge surprise for us.”

 

 

 

“Hyung…” Seungri butted in. “I'm getting a bad feeling about this. It's like they're just luring us.”

 

 

 

“I’m sending you another batch of back up. We’re not sure what’s inside it. We need to find out. But be prepared. it could also be a trap ” Tablo answered.

 

 

“Thanks hyung.” Seungri answered while Jiyong could just look out of the window.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yo, man this building is almost empty.” Youngbae said.

 

 

“Let’s keep going… who knows what awaits us---whooooooaaaaa!!!” Daesung landed with a thud face first on the floor as he tripped on the carpet.

 

 

“Damn, man! What the hell are you trying to catch?!!” Youngbae helped him up but then almost immediately, he heard a noise from below.

 

 

“Sir, are you okay in there?” one of their men behind them asked.

 

 

Youngbae held his index finger across his lips as he signaled their men to keep silent. Further tracing the direction of the sound, Daesung then removed the carpet and leaned his ear down on the cold wooden floorboards.

 

 

“ man, there’s someone below!”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri lead his men as soon as he saw that the area was clear. Jiyong decided to go the other way so that they could surround the entire van which now is parked inside the port area.

 

 

Jiyong was about to signal his men to move forward when he heard Tablo’s voice on the other line.

 

“Jiyong,  Seungri it’s a trap! The girls to be shipped are still inside the building, Daesung and Youngbae  just found out!” Tablo’s voice boomed in his ear but in his vision, Seungri was already advancing towards the van. Jiyong followed the maknae with his eyes and realized that he just removed his earpiece and is now unaware of the danger that’s coming his way.

 

 

 “Seungri!” he was trying to warn the maknae but he wasn’t looking his way. “Yah, rat!” he spoke on his communicator but then the side door opened up revealing armed men who immediately aimed their guns at Seungri and his men.

 

 

[BANG!BANG!BANG!]

 

 

The sound of gunshots filled the air.

 

 

Jiyong immediately stood up and fired at the armed men. “SEUNGRI!!!” he shouted at the maknae as he continued to aim his gun and shoot at the enemies, his weak right arm forgotten. He turned his eyes back to Seungri but he was surprised not to find him there. He then ran behind an old container, trying to find a shield as panted and tried to process what just happened.

 

He knows Seungri. He acts cocky and cool but he’s never built to carry out such a huge fight as this. For all he knows, the poor boy is now cringing in fear though he never shows it.

 

 

 Soon, more gunshots were exchanged between Dong Won’s men and Seoul police.

 

 

 

“Rat? Yah! Where are you???” he asked via his communicator. “Put that device back your ears, damn it you moron!!!” he said as he gritted his teeth in frustration. Soon he heard someone panting and catching his breath.

 

 

“H-h-hyung…”

 

 

“Yah rat!!! You ing babo! Why did you remove your----“

 

 

“How many armed men are there, Jiyong?”  Tablo interfered on the other line.

 

 

“20… 30… I don’t know hyung! Damn it! Seungri! Yah, where are you? Are you---“

 

 

“I’m fine hyung… I just… I just feel cold.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seungri!!!”
 

 

CL sat up upon waking up from a nightmare, clutching the fabric of her night shirt across her chest as she tried to catch her breath. She looked at the clock on her bedside table and saw it was already 3 am. “Rat…” she uttered under her breath as she wiped away the sweat on her forehead that trickled all the way down to her face.

 

 

She immediately took her phone under her pillow and scanned through the numbers. She tried giving him a ring but his phone’s off. She tried several times but she’s still being directed to the voicemail.

 

 

“Y-y-ah rat…” she said with her shaky hoarse voice. “Where are you? Are you and the boys okay? You told me you’ll take care of everything…You told me to trust you just this once… Just make sure to come back safely or… or… !” having found nothing to say, CL said and ended the call immediately.

 

 

She tried to go back to sleep once more but found it really hard to. She then remembered her rilakkuma stuff toy and immediately pulled it to her, hugging it dearly.

 

“Yah, my baby rilakkuma… I’m... I'm scared... Why am I even feeling this way? T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter