Extreme Makeover

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong smirked as he sat on his office chair.

 

 

 

 

“So you’re basically telling me, she’s a Park?” he asked the man in front of him.

 

“Neh sajangnim. That’s what I found out. She was adopted and lives alone in a residential building owned by the Gongs.”

 

 

“So that explains why those girls were with that bastard last night.”

 

“But sajangnim, some people around the area said the girl is aloof to people and that they never heard anyone associated with the girl aside from her friends who often visits her. It’s as if they’re saying it’s impossible for the girl to have a boyfriend though it’s confirmed that Kwon Jiyong lives in the same building.”

 

 

Jaejoong smirked.

 

“I find the girl interesting since that night. I’ve never seen such innocence. I wanna play with something new… Something different. And that Kwon Jiyong isn’t going to stop me.”

 

 

His thoughts were somewhat disturbed when his secretary came knocking in.

 

“Sir, your sajangnim wants to see you.” She said.

 

Jaejoong just nodded and stood up.

 

“Make sure my father wouldn’t know about this, arasso?”

 


 

 

 

Jiyong squinted his eyes when he felt Dara stir in her sleep. Her movements made him sit up straight and look at her face.

 

 

 

Last night, Daesung drove Minzy and Kiko home while Youngbae went out to find a laundry shop that time of the night. He said he couldn’t risk to get into another trouble again because their suspension is just about to be lifted in a few days. He advised Jiyong to just comply and make amends with the guy coz by the way Jaejoong looks, he spells trouble.

 

Seungri on the other hand drove CL home.

As expected, Bom decided to just stay at Dara’s. She was trying to keep herself awake but TOP insisted she should go to sleep because she just got well from cold. TOP then accompanied Bom in the living room and settled her to sleep in the long couch.

 

Jiyong was then left to watch over Dara.

 

Yes, he stayed with her although the night.

 

He was sitting at on the floor with his arms on the side of Dara’s bed. He hesitated for a moment, but when he heard her mumble something incoherent, he grabbed her hands and held tightly on to it.

 

“Ahjumma?”

 

Dara opened her eyes and fluttered her eyelids for a moment. She tried to recall last night’s events and before she could react and ask why this guy is in her room, her rational mind reminded her that this guy just saved her again.

 

“T-t-t-oo bright… Too bright…”  she said as she covered her eyes.

 

“Oh sorry!” Jiyong stood up and pulled the curtains down, enveloping them in gloom.

 

“Your room’s a bit stuffy and I thought you might be needing some fresh air that’s why I left the window ajar last night.”

 

Dara tried to sat up but her body still felt weak. Jiyong went towards her and assisted her by putting a pillow behind her.

 

“There…”   he sad and looked down to her only to see her looking at him.

 

 

Jiyong, expecting her to throw a fit, immediately covered Dara's eyes with his hand.

 

 

 (BACKGROUND SONG: PRETTY BABY By Vanessa Carlton) ♫

 

 

“Oh no, not now ahjumma----“  he said but before he could say more, Dara removed his hand from her eyes and stared at his bruised  lower lip.

 

Slowly, she moved her hands up, bringing her fingers to touch his lips.

 

Jiyong, shocked with the girl’s sudden boldness, could just follow her hand with his gaze.

 

“I did this…” Dara said softly as she furrowed her brows and concentrated on it.

 

Jiyong almost squirmed in her stare and touch.

 

“I’m s-sorry… I… ” Dara brought her hand back down when she realized what she just did.

 

She shut her eyes. The room was gloomy and dark now that the curtains were down. But this creature in front of her is out her breath, blinding her with his pretty face.

 

Jiyong woke up from his trance and looked down at the girl whose head is now bowed at him. He mentally slapped himself for almost surrendering to her.

 

How could this girl make him feel comfortable and breathless at the same time?

Times like this, he should be teasing her, dominating her.

 

But did she just intimidate him?

 

 

He abruptly stood up, feeling the awkward atmosphere.

 

 

“I..I gotta let Bom-noona know you’re already awake.” He told her and immediately ran out of her room.

 

 

“Did I scare him?” Dara asked herself.

 

 


 

 

 

Yang Hyun Suk thoroughly examined the envelope on his table.

 

“What are you up to, Park Young Jin?” he asked as he gritted his teeth, painful flashbacks appeared before him.

 

“Better tell me everything tonight… And I promise to forgive your sinful soul.”

 

 


 

 

 

A woman covered up in a white fur coat with a pair of huge shades on walked her way in the arrival area of the airport.

 

“Are you sure about this sajangnim?” her assistant asked her.

 

“Of course I am… It’s not wrong to surprise your father on his birthday, is it?”

 

 

Eunju looked up at the sky through the glass paneled walls.

 

“I’m ready now appa… This place has given me so much pain. But I think I’m now strong enough to face all my loss.”

 

She then face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter