Discoveries

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

''Bommie... I...''

 

 

''Stop whining Darong!''

 

 

 

''But...''

 

 

 

 

Bom was so excited. After her short but heartwarming talk with their grandpa, she hurriedly drove her way to Dara's to inform her about the news.

 

 

 

''Aisht. We have limited choices here. Aigoo... Yah! Minzy ah!''

 

 

''Neh unnie?''

 

''Let's go to the newly renovated showroom.''

 

 

''Oh. Keep safe girls. Thanks for dropping by.'' Dara said to the girls.

 

 

''What the hell are you talking about? you're coming with us!'' Bom said as she grabbed Dara's wrist and dragged her out of her work area.

 

 

''No! We can choose from what's left here! Even Minzy got one already!''

 

 

“Aisht. I need more choices. Dara didn't you hear me? Haraboeji wants to see you!''

 

 

''Unnie, come with us please?'' Minzy pleaded with her puppy eyes.

 

 

 

''But...''

 

 

''NO  BUT'S!!!''

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Bom- Unnie...'' Minzy called her.. ''Do you already have a date for the event?''

 

 

''What? What do I need a date for? You girls are with me! And just because you got yourself an , it doesn’t mean I gotta find one too. I’ll be clinging the whole night on Dara. Yah Mingkki… what made you decide to ask Daesung ehh? You’re still too young!''

 

 

''Because omma told me CL-unnie will be having an and that would be unfair if I won’t have one too!!!'' the maknae whined.

 

 

 

''MWORAGO???'' Dara and Bom chorused.

 

 

Bom quickly asked the chauffeur to stop the car.

 

 

''You're giving me a heart attack Minzy! ! What did you just say again? Yah! Better make sure you're source is correct!'' Bom jabbered.

 

 

''How can omma be mistaken? You know how close she is with CL-unnie's omma! But I do understand where you're coming from. I was shocked too when I first heard about it.'' Minzy explained. Truth be told, she even reacted worse than Bom. She tried calling CL up last night but the latter never did even pick up her phone.

 

 

''That ! She didn't even tell us she has a guy!'' Bom angrily said.

 

 

''I didn't expect that... Have you already talked to her? I was with her last night but she didn't open up anything about that to me.'' Dara asked Minzy.

 

 

''You were together???'' Bom asked Dara.

 

 

''Oh... N-n-eh... I... I was invited by the boys to their gig... And i.. I decided to go with them.'' Dara played with the hem of of her scarf.

 

 

''Kyaaaaah! Way to go unnie! I'm so happy for you! You're slowly evolvi---'' before Minzy could speak further, Bom already clamped the maknae's mouth.

 

 

''Ehehehe, Darong... She's been hanging out a lot with CL lately. She's starting to be tactless.'' Bom tried to sense if Dara was affected with Minzy's words.

 

 

 

''Ani... Stop that.'' Dara laughed and pulled Bom's hand from Minzy's mouth.

 

 

 

''Ahjussi...'' Dara called the attention of the chauffeur. ''Let's go ahjussi. I can't wait to see the new showroom.''

 

 

 

''Unnie...'' Minzy whispered to Bom

 

 

''Neh?''

 

 

''Dara-unnie is creeping me out. A while ago she didn't want to go. Now, just because I said she's evolving, she already wants to go!''

 

 

''Aisht! You...''

 

 

 

But Bom noticed it too. And it's not just now that Dara complied to them.

 

 

Everytime they show her how happy they are with her changes, she voluntarily does so.

 

 

''I think I know what she's trying to do.'' Bom though to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Yoboseyo?'' Jiyong answered brought his guitar down and answered his phone.

 

 

''YAAAAH!!!''

 

 

''Hyung! My eardrums!''

 

 

''Didn't I tell you to keep an eye on my sisters?''

 

 

''I'm aware of that! Why shout? Aisht!''

 

 

''You really wanna get killed, do you? I called up Bom and she said she's with Dara and Minzy and they went out you idiot!''

 

 

''They did? !” Jiyong ran a hand on his face. “but hyung, you can't expect us to live in the hallway, waiting for them everytime! How are we even supposed to know if they're going out?''

 

 

''Call the boys, arasso? This is your ing job, you find a way? Are we clear, Jiyong?''

 

 

 

''Okay! Okay! Aisht.''

 

 

''Complaining?'' Teddy asked.

 

 

''Of course not! See? I'm smiling, I'm happy! I'll try to think of a plan then follow them.'' Jiyong said as he stood up and grabbed his jacket.

 

 

''Okay. Make sure they'll be fine... And if you get caught, I'm gonna set your asses on fire.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Hyung, are you fine already?'' Daesung asked TOP.

 

 

''Would I be here if I'm not?'' Top answered as he maneuvered the steering wheel.

 

The four of them- Jiyong, Top, Youngbae, and Daesung, are set to follow the girls.

 

 

 

''Aisht. You're still hot-headed!'' Daesung leaned back and pouted.

 

 

''Well... You see, I've got a very useful info. And I bet none of you knows it yet, well... Except for Youngbae.'' he added making the latter just grin.

 

 

''Make sure it's really useful. What is it?'' Jiyong asked, eyes still ahead of the road.

 

 

 

Daesung cleared his throat.

 

 

''I, Kang Daesung, was summoned by Gong Minzy, heiress of G-Hotels, to be her for tomorrow night's party, in celebration of the Parks, the Lees and the Gongs business partnership.''

 

 

 

''MWORAGO????'' TOP and Jiyong asked in chorus as TOP stepped hard on the break, halting the car with a screech.

 

 

 

''Aigoo. So surprised, aren't we?'' Daesung laughed at the two's expression.

 

 

''Daesung here is not that useless afterall...'' Youngbae said as he tapped the other man's shoulders.

 

 

 

''Yah!''

 

 

Top furrowed his brows as his thoughts dragged him deep.

 

 

Minzy has an . Why the hell didn't Bom ask him? Didn't she have fun in their date? Didn't she like him?

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was thinking the same.

Is Dara going that's why they went to DB & Co's showroom? Are they gonna pick her some y dress again? Who's her ?

 

 

 

''AISHT! THAT---'' Top and Jiyong looked at each other when they said the same phrase in unison.

 

 

''Aigoo... What are you guys thinking, ehh?'' Daesung playfully teased the two.

 

 

''Yah enough. Ppalli let's go back to chasing the girls. I wonder where that Seungrat is... '' Youngbae scolded the three.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Thank you... I mean it... A lot.''

 

 

 

Seungri slapped himself. Is he dreaming?

 

 

He looked to his right and saw a blonde girl smiling sweetly at him.

 

 

Wait, he reminded himself. Don't fall for that looks!!!

 

 

''Yah, what's wrong with you? That was part of the act. And don't say thank you. You still need to be my---''

 

 

Seungri was cut short with his words when CL pushed her index finger on his lips, shutting him up.

 

''Don't you dare ruin my mood, rat. I'm being nice. You don't want another pair of uneven panda eyes, do you?''

 

 

Seungri gulped. This girl is really unpredictable.

 

 

''What are we doing here again?'' he asked her before she went out the car.

 

 

''You're asking too many questions. Just follow arasso?''

 

 

Seungri looked at the building in front of him. There wasn't a trace of the old Park Couture house. Everything was bright and alive.

 

 

He followed her out of the car and started  to walk his way to the main entrance but before he further could, he heard someone calling him from behind.

 

 

 

''Pssssssssst!'' He looked around but there's no one.

 

 

 

''Psssst! Yah babo!'' he tried following the sound and when he turned around,he saw Daesung, Youngbae, TOP and Jiyong hiding behind the bush outside DB & Co.'s premises.

 

 

His eyes widened in surprise. He's been ignoring their calls earlier because he didn't want them to know about what's going on between him and CL. He looked back again and when he didn't see CL around, he ran towards the boys.

 

 

 

''Hyung! What are you doing here?'' he asked Jiyong.

 

 

''You rat! You should be the one to explain yourself! What the is going on? Why are you here?'' Jiyong hissed and if it's just possible to strangle the guy right then and there, he would after all those times he ignored their call.

 

 

''It's... something… Personal! Right! Personal!''

 

 

''Personal my !'' Youngbae butted in. ''You were with CL! We saw you!''

 

 

''And... And sooo????''

 

 

''Why you!!!'' Youngbae stood up and was about to climb up the railings of the fence when TOP ducked down.

 

 

''! DUCK DOWN!!!'' he said to the boys, leaving Seungri confused.

 

 

''Crap!'' Youngbae along with Daesung and Jiyong followed TOP.

 

 

 

 

''Yah panda boy...''

 

 

''OMO!!! Yah! You scared me!'' Seungri turned around and saw CL with ther arms crossed.

 

 

''Ooh...boyfie is so jumpy! I wonder what he's hiding... Mind telling your girlfriend about it?'' CL said, teasing the pale maknae.

 

 

Seungri didn’t pay attention to her teasings anymore. He just looked around throwing a glance at where the boys are and immediately grabbed CL’s arm.

 

 

“Let’s go.” He said to her, not noticing the smirk on CL’s face as the girl looked back at the bush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Gwaaarrrrk!'' Daesung almost puked with the two but Youngbae was quick to clamp his mouth. ''S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter