The Second Encounter

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Harabeoji!” Teddy walked towards the old man.   “Oh, finally the girls are here!'' Teddy clasped his hands in excitement.

 

 

 

''Oppa!'' CL and Minzy ran towards Teddy's side. Bom just sighed and tried to look away.

 

 

 

''Excuse me, young ones, I just need to make this call.''   the old Park excused himself. Teddy followed him with his eyes. Did something just happen here? He thought.

 

 

 

''Kiko-ssi, I hope you're enjoying the night. Oh by the way meet the girls! You see, they have this habit of being late in every appointment'' Teddy tried to lift the building tension.

 

 

"Yah, Oppa!" Minzy exclaimed earning a pinch on her cheeks from the older guy.

 

 

''Hi. Nice to finally meet you. Kiko..'' Kiko was trying to introduce herself when...  

 

 

 '' Oh no need for formalities....   Park Bom.'' Bom offered her hand.  ''I'm sorry for that... I mean... Harabeoji's like that at times.'' she tried to smile.

 

 

 

''Lee Chaerin'' CL introduced herself as she shook hands with Kiko.  ''...and you see, Bom-unnie's like that at times too.''  she chuckled.

 

 

 

''Gong Minzy.''  she beamed at Kiko while shaking hands with her. ''Unnie, don't get surprised next time neh? That's just how close Bom-unnie and harabeoji. Aren't they sweet?''

 

 

 

''Oh... I see. No, don't mind me. I think I need to get used to a lot of that from them, from now on.''  she smiled.

 

"Oh no don't be bothered... You signed a contract under Park Malls.. That's harabeoji's and oppa's. You'll seldom see us there. Except for CL." Bom said.

 

"Ah really?  That's disapponting then. I really wanna get close to you girls and know you more."

 

''I like you.'' CL said. ''I'm looking forward to working with you soon.''

 

Minzy just looked at Bom. She knows she's still pissed. 

 

 

''Alright girls, come on. Shake off the negative vibes...'' Teddy guided the girls forward.  ''He's just getting old.''  he whispered.

 

 

The girls just chuckled in agreement, aside from Bom.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Sit down.''

 

 

 

The five almost jumped when they heard the commisioner general of Korea National Police Agency speak for the 1st time in two hours. They sat down in sync as they sighed with ease.

 

 

 

When Yang Hyun Suk slash their godfather, called them in earlier, he never even dared to look at any of them five. He kept himself busy, finishing his work, making phonecalls here and there.

 

 

 

 

''I bet you had a lot from Tablo, didn't you, boys?''

 

 

 

 

 

 

The boys just nodded but upon realization how calm his voice was, they automatically looked at the man in front of them in confusion.

 

 

 

''Youngbae, what did the senior superintendent do to you?'' The older man smiled.

 

 

''More of what my dad did to me.'' Youngbae sulked.  ''He almost kicked me out of our house! When I knelt and begged in front of him, he even got madder and said I'll never get a cent from him! I don't have enough savings and I just depend on the money I get from this service and now. Aisht!'' He raked his head in frustration.

 

 

The older guy just nodded.  ''He's never changed. Hahaha... I'll try to talk to him.''

 

''Really? Omo! Thank you!'' Youngbae bowed at him.

 

 

 

''You Seunghyun?''

 

 

 

 

 

Daesung nudged him. ''Hyung.''

 

 

''Neh?'' TOP looked around when he realized that it's his turn already...

 

 

 

''Aisht! I think my eardrums were broken! My mom kept yelling at me! How I was such a big disgrace to our family! Blah-blah-blah. She said I was never meant to be in this agency in the first place!''

 

 

 

'' Your omma's right. This isn't your thing, I told you Seunghyun. As much as you want to follow your late dad's footsteps, ifyour heart isn't really into it, it will eventually show.''

 

 

 

''But I promised dad...''

 

 

''You think he would allow you to be here if he knows you're into something else? As far as I know him, he won't go for it that way.''

 

 

Top just hang his head down.

 

 

 

''Daesung. Your parents already know?''

 

 

''Not yet... Unless you'll call them in Ulsan.'' Daesung answered.

 

 

''Yah you!!! I never meddled with any of your business as long as it's not called for. I can't promise you though, that I won't speak up once the news reaches your appa and if he'd ask me for the details.'' He crossed his arms and raised his brows.

 

 

 

''But for now, among the five of you, you're still safe. Now....''

 

 

 

 

 

''SEUNGRI!''

 

 

 

''NEH!'' Seungri immediately stood up and bowed his head.

 

 

 

''Easy, boy, will you?''

 

 

 

''Uncle, please convince appa to allow me to go home! Please uncle! My new apartment building creeps the hell out of me!!!'' Seungri knelt on the floor as if begging for his life.

 

 

 

''You know I can't do that.''   The older man answered.  ''You made a choice. You wanted to be free. Your dad was against it but you insisted it your way... Knowing Soo Man, I don't think he'll take this easy on you. Now stand up and act like a man!''

 

 

 

Seungri got up and went back to his chair, slumping in defeat.

 

 

 

''Jiyong...''

 

 

''Uncle, i'll take full responsibility with my actions. We're also at fault uncle. We all know that. I'm sorry for putting your name on the line.''

 

 

''Stop that will you?''

 

 

''Ehh?''

 

 

'' I asked all of  you to come here as your godfather.''

 

 

 

''Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri... Seughyun... Jiyong.''

 

 

 

''Neh...''

 

 

 

 

''You don't have to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter