A not-so-peaceful night

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

''Aaaaaaaah...'' cracking of bones was heard as a certain figure in the dark stretched her arms. The only light that can be seen was from that of the dim desklamp.

 

 

 

 

''Finally done with CL's! Kekeke...''

 

 

 

 

Eerie silence...

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was about to stand up when she heard her white and gray striped bengal cat purr. She smiled as she reached out for the creature. She went to her rocking chair by the heavily curtained window and sat down with the cat on her lap.

 

 

 

''Hmmm... '' she sighed in content as she closed her eyes and drifted to dreamland.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

CLUB NB

 

 

 

 

''Unnnniiiieee!'' a girl with a purplish short hair almost screamed her lungs out.

 

 

 

''Yaaaah!'' the blonde one nudged her.

 

 

 

 

''What? I was just trying to call for her attention! That guy behind her is taking advantage of her already!''

 

 

 

''Pshhhht! Taking advantage of her, my ! More like she's enjoying it. I should've just stayed with Dara-unnie and see the gown she made for me! That's more productive that sitting here all night and watch Bom-unnie partying like it's her last day on ear...!''

 

 

 

 

'' Omo!!! I almost forgot CL-unnie...'' the maknae went near her... '' The first ever person who tried to rent an apartment in 2nd floor... Guard ahjussi said he just moved in!'' she said as she shut her eyes hard.

 

 

 

''Mworagoooo???'' CL gasped.

 

 

 

''Such a brave soul, isn't he?'' the younger girl crossed her fingers on both hands, eyes still shut.

 

 

 

''YAAAAAH MINGKKI!'' CL shouted at her.

 

 

 

''Unnie! My eardrums!'' Minzy answered as she moved away from CL.

 

 

 

 

''You.... Aisht! You said it's a HE??? A HE means he's a GUY? Oh come on Minzy! What the hell were you thinking?!''

 

 

 

''B-B-b-ut...''

 

 

 

''You know how Dara-unnie deals with people... I mean.. Scratch that. She can't deal with people. What more a guy?''

 

 

''Unnie! It's not that they'll be living together!'' Minzy sighed. ''You see unnie, this guy is a policeman. So you don't have to worry, okay? Besides... Appa learned about the second floor issue. He told me... Aisht! Let's not talk about it here.''

 

 

''Chincha? You're right. We'll try to fix it, okay.... But still! That guy's a police? HUH! Makes me wanna worry more! As if policemen these days can be trusted! I don't know Minzy but as much as I hate to say it, I can sense some bad vibes. I don't know... Just felt like something's gonna happen. And i don't like it.''

 

 

 

 

''Wooohooo CL-uniie! Way to go!'' Minzy cheered with a poker face. ''Better hide your voodoo dolls and crystalball... This isn't just the right place.''

 

 

CL was about to respond to the Maknae when...

 

 

 

''Yaaaah! You two! Come here! Ppalli! The night's young.... And so are weeee!'' Bom continued to drag the two to the dancefloor unable to notice Minzy and CL rolling their eyes.

 

 

 

''Young?'' Minzy asked no one in particular.

 

 

''Really now?'' CL mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

''Aisht! Damnit!''

 

 

A boy with a dark hair cursed as realized he left the keys to his apartment in the club he went to earlier. Hopeless, he tried calling up his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Yoboseyo? Hyuuuuung!''

 

 

 

''No.''

 

 

 

 

 

''YAAAAAH! I haven't said anything yet!'' Seungri exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

''I completely know you maknae. A short ''hyung'' seems acceptable. Could be, you're excited or you have something useful in mind...''

 

 

 

 

 

''But hyuuuuung!''

 

 

 

 

 ''... a longer ''hyuuuuung'' on the other hand, says you're in trouble, and you might just wanna drag me into it. So NO.''

 

 

 

 

 

''I think I left my keys in the club hyuuuung!!!'' the maknae cried out loud as he kicked his door. '' I don't have anywhere to go to. Please, let me stay just for a night there, please hyuuung.''

 

 

 

 

 

''HUH! Going around the neighborhood huh? Familiarizing yourself huh? You and your nonstop clubbing! So  That's what you ge...''

 

 

 

 

''...as if you don't go there...'' Seungri whispered.

 

 

 

''Yahhh! I heard that! Aisht! I'm hanging up. By...''

 

 

 

 

''HYUUUUUUUUUNG!!!'' Seungri, being drunk and careless shouted at the top of his lungs, not minding what time of the night it was.

 

 

 

''Yah maknae stop whining already! You're neighbors are probably all asleep! Don't you just give a damn? Aisht... You just moved in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter