We All Have A Choice

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

''Please visit us in Seoul, neh?'' Dara asked Lydia and Hayi.

 

 

''Aigoo... We'll try.'' Lydia said before wiping her tears. ''I'm going to miss you. You're such a sweet child.''

 

''I'm gonna miss you too, aunt.'' Dara said as she hugged the woman. She then pulled herself from the hug and looked at Hayi.

 

 

''Yah... Little lady...'' Dara said as she pinched her cheeks. ''Next time do not go all by yourself to Seoul neh? It's dangerous.''

 

 

Hayi just nodded sadly. ''Unnie, I want to go with you. I want to see Seoul more.''

 

 

''Hey, I... I'll talk to appa about this and let's see if I can find you a school in Seoul. Maybe you can study ther---''

 

 

 

''We're going.'' Jiyong then came out in his jeans, white shirt and black jacket while carrying his bag. He was wearing a beanie and a pair of shades making Dara think he's hiding his puffy eyes. ''Aunt make sure to deposit the money back to her account later. We can't just bring those bagfuls with us.'' Jiyong said but Dara gasped and looked at Lydia, shaking her head telling her don't.

 

 

''Don't even start, Dara.'' Jiyong warned her.

 

Lydia just rubbed her arm and comforted her. "Aigoo Dara-ah we won't need that anymore. It's okay."

 

''Unnie, I'm going to miss you, waaaaaaaah!'' Hayi finally hugged her unnie and bawled like a kid. Lydia then joined them.

 

 

 

''Yah! Why am I not getting any hug here?'' Jiyong complained.

 

 

 

 

''Then you may come here and join us.'' Lydia called his nephew. ''Ppalli...''

 

 

Jiyong then found himself walking towards the most important girls in his life. He couldn't be any happier...

 

 

''Aaaaah, my arm! Why don't you just hug me instead?'' he told them.

 

 

''Aigoo, you jealous kid. You take good care of yourself, Jiyong... Please do visit soon... With Dara.'' Lydia hugged him.

 

 

''N-n-eh...'' Jiyong answered as he took a peek of Dara smiling sweetly at the sight before her.

 

 

 

''Oppa! When you visit next time make sure you're not injured again neh? So we can take unnie to different places here. And don't make her cry and worry! You know I'm strong enough to punch you in the face.'' Hayi warned him.

 

 

''I promise...'' he told Hayi before looking alternately at them. ''I love you two, so please you both keep safe, arasso?'' The two girls nodded and Jiyong then pulled himself from the hug.

 

 

''Unnie! You didn't join the group hug!''

 

 

''A-a-ni... Take your time.'' Dara said and tried to look away.

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at her. He couldn't believe he was able to see her here with the last two members of his family. It was just for two days but apart from the trouble with the loan sharks, everything was perfect.

 

 

Jiyong smiled as his eyes continued to watch her behind the tinted lens of his sun glasses.

 

 

''I love you...'' he unconsciously blurted out.

 

''Oh we love you more, Jiyong. Please be careful on your way home.'' Lydia hugged her nephew.

 

 

But Hayi, being the witty girl that she is, followed Jiyong's gaze with her eyes. She looked back and immediately smiled when she saw Dara's face beaming at her.

 

 

''Aigoo oppa... You sneaky crazy dragon!'' Hayi hit him lightly in his chest.

 

 

 

''Yah!'' Jiyong warned her.

 

 

 

''Aisht off you go now kids. See you next time.'' Lydia then wiped her tears and walked back to the house, avoiding them for she knows she'll cry nonstop.

 

 

 

''Bye oppa! Bye Unnie! I LOVE YOU!'' she said as she winked at Jiyong, teasing him some more.

 

 

''Aisht... You...'' Jiyong tried to follow her but the girl ran into the house already.

 

 

 

''L-l-et's go...'' he then heard her say as she turned around and walked away.

 

 

 

He eagerly followed but he turned around to glance at their house once more and promised to come back as soon as he can, Hoping that next time he comes home, it would be with Dara by his side again.

 

 


 

 

 

 

Jaejoong looked at the dimly lit small room with a mirror wall just before him. The only thing inside is a table and two more chairs in front of him.

 

 

This is it, he thought. There's no turning back now. He was startled when he heard the door open, revealing TOP and Daesung.

 

 

 

Top went straight ahead facing him as he crossed his arms over his chest.

 

 

''First, what made you decide to turn your back on your father?'' TOP asked.

 

 

''I don't wanna be part of it anymore.'' Jaejoong answered. ''Take me to prison, allow me to rot in jail, I just can't take everything he orders me to do anymore.'' he answered making Daesung nod.

 

 

 

''What other infos do you have? Start spilling it.'' Daesung said as he pulled a chair and sat on it.

 

 

 

''Akira sends in for abeoji from Japan... Senator Bang then protects Akira's JYP agency and abeoji's casinos... The casinos serve as warehouses or stop overs. JYP... It looks like a normal modeling agency but it's actually a flesh market... He uses innocent girls, drugs them and ships them to Japan to be sold as slaves and for purposes only gangs and different politicians know.''

 

 

 

''How long have you been in this kind of business? I mean---''

 

 

''Since my grandfather died two years ago... Abeoji became free to do whatever he likes. The merger, he needed someone clean and innocent such as the Parks to cover up for his dirty little secret. But the old man refused when he knew about abeoji's deeds.''

 

 

''I do understand now. But what makes you think we'll believe everything you're saying?'' Daesung asked.

 

 

''I... I am not expecting you'll immediately believe me. I'm just here as an informant. He still wants to get back at the Parks. And I'm afraid he wants to use Dara. That's why when I saw CL last night, I decided I had to warn her about it.''

 

 

Daesung looked at TOP, as if digesting Jaejoong's words.

 

 

''When is the next shipment?'' TOP asked.

 

 

 

''Tomorrow... 12 midnight, the cargoes will arrive at the port. One coming in from Japan... The other, going out.''

 

 

''You know you will never be able to get out of here with that kind of information you have.'' Daesung said. ''We need to execute all the search warrants.''

 

 

''Please be reminded... They're all armed.''

 

 

 

''Why are you doing this Jaejoong?'' TOP asked.

 

 

''Because someone told me I do have a choice.'' he answered as he looked at the mirror.

 

 

 

 

Seungri smirked while sitting comfortably on the other room with his headphones on. ''That's it man... That's it.''

 

 

''Way to go maknae.'' Youngbae patted his shoulder.

 

 

''I got that from CL... She's right, we all do have a choice.''

 

 


 

 

 

 

''I always think about you... I worry about you... Dara... Do you even understand my poi----nt?'' Jiyong's face fell when he turned to look at Dara whose sleeping soundly again.

 

 

''What the---- AISHT!'' Jiyong removed his beanie and raked his head in frustration. ''What's wrong with this ahjumma? Chincha!''

 

 

He was trying to explain to her slowly about how he feels for her inside the train. He just doesn't want to lose his chance and he made a decision to let her know about it at least before they arrive in Seoul.

 

 

 

Jiyong looked intently at her. ''Yah... Are you really asleep?'' he asked her, now doubting that she is, as he squinted his eyes.

 

 

''Yah, ahjumma... Dara ahjumma?'' Jiyong poked her cheeks and she let out a sigh. He tried to shake her shoulders but to no avail.

 

 

Jiyong narrowed his eyes as he smirked when he thought of an idea and went nearer her.

 

''I'm going to kiss you... How about that?'' he whispered in her ear.

 

 

Dara immediately shot up and stretched her arms as she yawned. ''Hmmm... Where are we now? I think I fell deeply asleep.'' she said as she faked another yawn and looked outside the window.

 

 

''So you were sleeping?''

 

 

''H-h-huh? Y-y-es... Why?'' she asked innocently, still avoiding his gaze.

 

 

''You, didn't hear anything?'' Jiyong tilted his head to the side.

 

 

Dara just shook her head slowly.

 

 

''You sure?'' Jiyong asked once more and Dara just nodded in response.

 

 

''Why? D-d-did I miss something?'' Dara asked innocently.

 

 

Jiyong scrunched his face and twitched his lips. 

 

 

''You can be annoying at times, you know that? How many times will you step on my pride?'' Jiyong said before putting on his beanie once more.

 

 

Dara tried her hardest not to laugh at his frustrated expression. For her, it's just so priceless, but what she heard just made her heart flutter in happiness.

 

 

''Get ready... We're near.'' she heard him tell her.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

'', look at that!'' CL cursed as she lifted Dara's chin.

 

 

Dara purposely begged Jiyong to bring her to the office because she knows her mother will go berserk once she sees her face.

 

 

''A-apply some more, CL-roo.'' she asked the girls to cover the bruises with concealer and bb cream.

 

 

''That's the best we can do unnie, the bruise's getting purplish. But you can hide that with your scarf.'' Minzy told her.

 

 

''Aisht, I'm seriously gonna kill Jiyong. How could he---''

 

 

''Bommie, he's shot. He's wounded... Besides he tried his best to defend us.'' Dara defended Jiyong.

 

 

 

''Aisht... Tell me Darong, are you falling for that guy?'' Bom asked.

 

 

''Stop that Bommie-ah.. W-w-w-e've got some serious problem here.'' Dara then bowed her head.

 

 

CL eyed each of the girls before clearing .

 

 

''D-don't expect the boys to meet you or call you today... They're busy.'' she said earning a questioning look from the three.

 

 

''What did you just say? Have you become they're personal assistant or something?'' Bom asked.

 

 

''Yah, I just heard that from rat. Besides we don't want to distract them in their mission.''

 

 

 

''Mission?'' Dara asked.

 

 

 

''Didn't Jiyong oppa tell you yet?'' Minzy asked.

 

 

Dara thought for a while. So that's how he got his wound. What if Jiyong was just about to tell her about it last night? Why is he telling her his feelings inside the train? She felt nervous upon hearing this from the girls.

 

 

''I... I...'' she couldn't find the right words to describe her stupidity.

 

 

 

''They're in a mission unnie. And they're probably working on it right now.'' CL told her.

 

 

 

Dara stood up and took her phone out from the pocket of her skirt and immediately tried to call Jiyong but just like the other day, his phone's off.

 

 

 

She plopped herself back on her chair.

 

 

''Dara, trust the boys. They'll be fine.'' Bom assured her. ''We need to focus on tomorrow's show.''

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Jiyong immediately sat down on the chair beside Seungri as soon as he arrived.

 

 

''Hyung!''

 

 

Jiyong just answered the maknae with a tap on his shoulder.

 

 

 

''You okay now? How's Hayi and Aunt, hyung? How about noona?'' Seungri asked him.

 

 

''They're fine... Soo Hyuk helped us with the loan sharks.''

 

 

''Yah bro, how's your arm?'' Youngbae asked.

 

 

''Better...'' he briefly answered as he was eyeing the men behind the two-way mirror. ''How's the case?'' Jiyong asked them in return.

 

''Uncle Hyun Suk ordered us to abort all plans and listen to what the old Park has to say first. Who would've thought Jaejoong would speak up too?'' Youngbae explained.

 

 

''Well last night, it all came as a surprise.'' Seungri said.

 

 

''What makes you think that bastard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter