Dinner With The Jungs

Athletes And Luv
Aiden shifts uncomfortably. Dinner with the Jungs was not his forte. His mother kept talking about his embarrassing habits as a child, and Krystal would look at him with a smirk. And what made it worse is that his father, who never talks about him, pitched in with bellowing laughter. 

"So when should we plan their marriage?" Krystal's mother held hands with Aiden's mom. "I want to have grandchildren!"

"Me as well! Twins!!!" The mothers fangirl and Aiden face palms. 

"We're in high school mom." Krystal, also embarrasses, tries to salvage the conversation into something more realistic. 

"I hear your a high jumper for Seoul High?" His father asks. 

Krystal nods. "Its a very fun sport that I love."

"You must participate in competitions right?" His father seems amused. 

"Yes." She replies. 

Then her father comments. "She always takes first place, other girls can't compete."

Aiden's father laughs. "That's remarkable. Aiden, as well, before his injury was always first."

Aiden looks down. His father always boasted about him, but there was no feeling of pride, just heavy expectations. 

"Really?" Krystal asks, she didn't think he was of that level.

"Yep, ever since he could run, he would go out back and try to catch Domo." His father smiled. "Nowadays he's been watching tv and getting lazy."

"It's because I can't run." Aiden sighs.

"He's right Aiden, you are lazy." His mother pitches in and everyone laughs. 

Aiden turns red and glances at Krystal, who is smiling. 

They make eye contact, and they immediately look away. 

"If you kids are done eating, we parents want to gossip." Aiden's mom gives them the hint to leave. 

Aiden enthusiastically jumps up and grabs his plate and Krystal's too. The mothers giggle with joy and Krystal's father smiles. Once in the kitchen, Aiden holds his face. Krystal's giggling makes him look up. 

"You slept with a Teddy bear since you were 13?" She laughs. He covers . 

"No! It was until I was 12!" Aiden corrects her. "My moms memory isn't that good."

"And you wet the bed since you were 9? Hilarious!!" Krystal flips out laughing. Aiden scowls and almost begs her to stop laughing. 

"Shut up. Mrs 'I am a princess so I wore a fairy tale dress to school'" Aiden counters back. "Or Little miss McFarty?"

Krystal stopped laughing and glared at him. "You will die at my hands!"

"Stay away from me, troll!" Aiden runs into the living room where he grabs a cushion to shield Krystal's kick. 

Krystal grabs his arm and kicks his , Aiden can't hit girls so he hugs her, limiting her movement. 

Krystal blushes at the sudden contact and knees him where it counts. Aiden drops to the ground, holding his manhood. 

"Why... Whhhhhyyyyy?!?!" He whimpers. 

Krystal leans down to peer at him. "Are you okay?"

"Does it look like I'm okay?" His voice is high pitched. "You just kneed my nutsack. My babyholder! My balls!!"

Krystal giggles. Aiden glares at her. 

"Stop laughing, it's not funny!" Aiden lightly kicks Krystal. "It's like me punching your s with a cactus!"

"How is that equivalent..." Krystal rolls her eyes. 

"Because it hurts like a mother!!!!" Aiden slowly sits up, wincing like a child. 

"Now I know your weakness." Krystal smirks. 

"No dur... It's a weakness for all guys, transgenders excluded." Aiden takes a deep breath. "I'm good. I'm good."

"I would say I'm sorry, but it's too funny."

"..," Aiden glares at her. "You will feel this pain at childbirth."

"Who says?" Krystal had to hear this answer. 

"My parents after having a big headed child." Aiden smirks. 

"Who says it will be your child?" She raises an eyebrow. "So you do like me.."

"I value you as a friend, and I'm pretty sure we can't call off this marriage because my father has taken a liking to you." Aiden sighs. No marrying Suzy now. 

"So what if he likes me." Krystal asks. 

"You'll never leave." Aiden says in a scary tone, creeping out Krystal a bit so she smacks his head. "Ow."

"You're a creeper. You freak me out." Krystal accuses. 

Aiden smiles. "My job is now complete!" 

"... I'm bored." Krystal says, looking around the room it was very well furnished and Aiden didn't pay attention to her. "Sit up here."

"What's really freaky is that you're nice to me now, and I'm afraid you might turn back into your troll self and hit me and yell at me." Aiden replies but moves up. 

"That's because you were a creeper that stalked me to my school and you blamed me to compensate something wasn't my fault." Krystal shrugs. "I thought you were a scammer of something or worse a erted stalker." She gets chills and tries to forget what she just said. 

"I'm not either of the two. Plus it's because of you technically, that I got injured." Aiden looks at Krystal. "And I just wanted an apology..."

"Sorry." Krystal smiles at him. 

He shakes his head in disapproval. "Not sincere enough."

She rolls her eyes and says solemnly. "I'm very sorry about your calf, I did not mean to aim in the direction of where you were walking, I was simple going amidst my way until a ugly man made me fall." Krystal closes her eyes, showing her passionate acting. 

"You're really weird. Don't talk to me or it might spread." Aiden scoots to the other side of the couch. "Creep."

Krystal shrugs. "You mom is cute."

"Creeper and a lesbian." Aiden muttered, shaking his head. 

"... I'm cute and straight else Suzy would be mine." Krystal smirks, challenging Aiden to say he likes her. 

"Suzy belongs to no one... But if she was, she would belong in the company of men." Aiden scoffs. "Silly girl."

"I'm not silly." Krystal furrows her brow. "You're the odd one."

"I'm not!" Aiden leans closer to Krystal, sticking his tongue out. 

Krystal leans closer and snatches his lips for a quick kiss. He freezes as Krystal closes her eyes. Slowly he closes them too.

Snap! The two split immediately. At the doorway was Aiden's mom and Krystal's mom holding a polaroid camera. 

"Success!" They high five each other and head back to the dinner table to show the fathers. 

"Oh my gosh." Aiden holds his head. 

"I know. You're a terrible kisser." Krystal nods.