With You

Athletes And Luv

Aiden sighed as Krystal kept him beside her. Everyone was out, hiking, but Krystal insisted staying at the cabin. He was a good boyfriend and stuck by her like a puppy to it's owner. 

They watched nearly all the movies the Jung's had in their summer home and Aiden was getting bored. He was looking forward to the games they were going to play. He let out a sigh and Krystal's hair. Her hair was soft and smooth. 

Krystal leaned on his thigh, hand between her knees and her other hand holding his hand. She stared up at Aiden. "Are you bored?"

Aiden shakes his head violently. "I enjoy moments like this with my girlfriend."

She leans up. "Really?"

"Nope, I am bored. Really bored." He jokes. 

"You don't like New Moon?" She frowns. It was one of her favorite movies of all time.

"It's a chick flick."

"It's romance." She rolls her eyes. 

"Fake movie."

"Love isn't fake."

"Vampires are."

"It depends on what your definition of a vampire is."

"Why are you so technical? It's just a movie."

"A movie that's impactful."

"How!!!?!? That girl only has one expression. This." He makes a dazed face, with his lips partly opened and teeth showing. 

"Stupid."

"It's the same." He laughs. 

"No it's not. Shes a great actor."

"... Why are you defending her?"

"I'm similar to her."

"How? I'm not a vampire." He playfully bites her hand. "Or am I?"

"I'm being serious."

"How?" He sighs. 

"What if I went away?" 

"Why would you do that?" Aiden hugs her so she fit in his arms. "We're two peas of a pod, we stay together. Forever."

He leans in to kiss her forehead lightly, and she leans on his shoulder, frowning. 

"I'm goi-" Krystal starts. 

"Awww!!" Key's head pops out behind them. "So cute!"

Aiden scowls as the crew all walk in on them. Jonghyun was talking to Sulli and Jessica spots him hugging her sister. She glares at him and he releases her, scared of Jessica. Krystal pouts and grabs ahold of his hand. Minho and Suzy walk in and she stares at the two for a slight moment and goes upstairs. 

"Have fun you two?" Key smirks. 

Aiden scoffs. "We were about to, you lips blocker."

"Go ahead and kiss! I don't mind." Key grins and Aiden grabs a nearby pillow, chucking it at him. Key dodges and sticks out a tongue. 

"You were watching New Moon?" Jessica places herself between Aiden and Krystal. 

Krystal elbows her and Aiden stands up. Krystal looks up at Aiden. "Where are you going?"

"Um..." Aiden scratches his head. "Shower."

"Okay." Krystal pouts as her sister pulls her cheek. 

Aiden walks upstairs and he bumps into Suzy. "Oof."

She slips and Aiden quickly pulls her waist so she doesn't fall. Their lips are inches away and Aiden pulls away. Suzy pulls back too. "Didn't see you there. Sorry."

He takes a step to leave. 

"Krystal huh?" She says. 

He turns to her. "What?"

"She's your girlfriend now?"

"Of course." He looks around, it was a bit uncomfortable around Suzy. It was awkward ever since he confessed and was rejected. "Why?"

She shakes her head. "It feels like I threw away something, but now I want it back."

He frowns at her. "Excuse me? Are you saying you threw me away?"

"Don't mind me." She turns to leave. 

He grabs her wrist. "I'm not garbage that gets thrown away and I'm glad Krystal's mine."

He releases her and Suzy walks downstairs. Aiden rubs his hair. He's not trash. He's a hidden gem.

He goes to their room and grabs new clothes. Aiden takes a long shower, long enough to pull Krystal to the bathroom. She knocks on the door. 

"Aiden?" She calls. 

"What?!" He answers, pulling his hair back. 

"What's taking so long?"

"I'm taking a long time?" He asks, his voice a bit louder because of the shower.

"Yes!!" She replies. "Everyones going down to the lake."

"Lake??" He frowns. "There's a lake?"

"Yeah! Hurry up! I want to go."

"Now?"

"Yes now?!" Krystal closes the door and quickly changes to her swimsuit. She looked at the mirror, he would be happy with a two piece right?

Aiden finishes up rapidly and leaves the bathroom without a shirt, thinking Krystal was downstairs. She wasn't. She was sitting on the bed, waiting for Aiden. Her eyes land on his chocolate abs and toned chest.  Without realization, she her lips. 

He frowns and covers himself. "Wahhh!"

She snaps out of it and turns away. "Put some clothes on!"

"If we're going swimming, I don't need a shirt." Aiden explains, while holding a shirt.

"Yes you do." Krystal points to his shirt. "Put it on."

"It's a waste if I do." He crosses his arms. 

"Then I guess I don't need a shirt either?" She pulls up her shirt to reveal her bikini top, and it was very revealing. Her cleavage was visible and Aiden gulped at it. 

He shakes his head. "You need a shirt."

"You do too." She says. 

He pouts at her cutely, but she grabs his shirt, putting it on for him. 

"All of that is mine." She explains. "All mine."

Aiden let's out a small laugh. "That's why?"

She hugs him and rubs her head against his chest. "Mine."

"Okay." He remembers that she was interrupted earlier. "What did you want to tell me earlier?"

She seems taken aback. "Nothing. It's nothing."

"You sure?" He leans down to peer into her eyes. "I'm here for you, you know."

"I know, let's go." She grabs his hand, leading him downstairs.

Aiden puts on slippers and helps Krystal put on her sandals. "My lady."

"Haha." She laughs and jumps on his back. "Go horsey!"

"Mrrhh!!" He dashes forward, making her giggle. 

They head down to the water and spot their friends already soaked and enjoying the last bits of sun. 

"Aiden." She whispers in his ears. He straightens up, as a wild tingling feeling jolts him awake. 

"Hmm?" He asks, turning to look at her. She kisses his cheek. 

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being with me." Krystal smiles.

"Thank you, for being so pretty." He jokes as he approaches the water. "And thanks for wearing a shirt."

"Put me down beside the sand please." She says cutely. 

Aiden smirks and walks into the water. 

"Aiden?" She says, a bit scared. "Sand."

He treads into deeper water and she squeals as he dumps her in. Key and Jonghyun laugh and Krystal rises up, glaring at Aiden. 

"Krys, it was a joke." He raises his hands up, frightened. 

"Knock knock." Key asks. 

"Who's there?" Aiden asks nervously. 

"Fool."

"Fool who?"

"Fool! Run!" Key warns as Krystal dives into the water. 

Aiden begins to run, but Krystal manages to catch up, and she wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "Aiden? Hehehe. Where you going babe?"

"Sorry!!" He gurgles as she leans back, pulling him into the water.