Soojin's Adventure To Find A Friend

Athletes And Luv

"Appa." The tiny toddler glanced up at the towering pair of jeans in front of her. "Appa." Aiden's arms instinctively reach down and pick her up. He smooches her cheek and givens a curious expression.

"What's wrong Soojin?" He asks. His eyes loomed over to Krystal, who was concerned.

"When do we go home?" The child appeared restless.

"Home?" He paused. His eyes turn to Krystal. "We'll be home in a week. Why?"

Soojin's small shoulders become downcast. "Who will feed mister fishy?" Her large eyes seek answers from Aiden. 

"He's on vacation too." Aiden stifles a chuckle. "He's visiting his family right now."

"His family?" She asks with a confused expression. "Where is his family?"

At this point, Krystal has come over to them. "What's wrong Soojin?"

"She misses the goldfish." Aiden summarizes. "She's wondering who feeds it when we are away." 

Krystal smiles, thinking of a bright idea. "Does Soojinie want to bring home a friend for mister fishy?"

Their daughter tilts her head. "A friend for mister fishy?"

"Yes, a friend for mister fishy." Krystal begins. "We can bring him a friend from here."

Aiden looks at Krystal. "We're buying another fish?" Krystal pinches him. "Oh you mean, we're bringing home another friend?"

Soojin beams. "Mister fishy needs a friend! He is lonely!" She grabs Aiden's arm tightly. "Appa, mister fishy is all alone."

Aiden nods to his daughter. "He has been lonely in that fish tank."

Krystal looks at the clock. "We still have time, the aquarium should still be open. Want to go choose a friend for mister fishy?"

Soojin nods furiously. "Quickly!"

***************************************************************************************************

Aiden sighed. He had been carrying a load of bags, full of gifts from the gift shop and also Krystal's bag, Soojin's bag, and his own bag full of his camera equipment. The ladies of the house were busy looking for the perfect goldfish. Soojin was very indecisive. She was stuck between choosing two fishes, one that was rainbow colored and another that had flamboyant tails. 

"Is this one kind?" Soojin points to the rainbow goldfish. The lady working at the pet section nodded. "Will she be a good wife to mister fishy?"

The lady blinked. "This fishy is a boy."

"We need a girl!" Soojin moves to the next window of goldfish.

Krystal looks back at Aiden and gives him a shrug. "She can't decide. I wonder who she gets that from."

Aiden shakes his head. "Me? Are you saying she gets that from me?"

Krystal laughs. "Who else?"

"That does seem true, after all you did choose to go to America over me." Aiden teased.

Krystal rolled her eyes. "Who knocked me up and got me pregnant,  causing me to come back?"

"Guilty." Aiden raised his hand. He smiled brightly like an idiot.

Soojin returns to them, holding two bags of fishies. "Can we get both? Mister fishy needs two friends." 

Aiden smiles. "Sure. Why not? The more the merrier." 

Krystal whispers in his ear. "Does that include children?"

Aiden blushes, his eyes startled by Krystals straightforward question. "I think so?"

"Hah. Look Soojinah, your dad wants to bring home a brother now." Krystal grins at her daughter. "Soojinie needs a friend too right?" 

Their daughter nods vigorously. She turns to Aiden. "I want a friend too, appa." 

Aiden tries to hide his embarrassment. The pet store lady was still there. "I'll pay for the fish." He quickly murmurs as the lady goes to the register.

He glances back at Krystal, who is playing with Soojinie. Did Krystal want a son? Is that why? Aiden frowned. But when? When does she want  a son? 

Krystal extended her hand and Aiden quickly grabbed it. Once they left the store, he asked. "You want a son?"

She nods. "I don't mind going through another pregnancy. It was fun at some times. Plus you did everything I asked." She grins and Aiden cringes. He recalls all the things Krystal made him do, allt the weird stuff.

"Should we start planning now?" He asks another question, which draws Krystal's attention. "I mean, before Soojinie goes to school. Having a baby after seems a little less..."

Krystal slaps his arm. "Of course. We need to *wink wink* when Soojinie is sleeping."

Aiden felt himself turn red again. "How can you be so calm about this?" He was thoroughly eembarrassed about talking about and the way to make a child. It was fun, but it was still a sensitive topic to talk about, especially when they were outside. 

Krystal whispered in his ear. "Just wait later tonight. I guarantee you a good time."

Soojin looked up at her parents being so physically close. She was jealous. "Umma. I want to eat some food. I am hungry." 

Aiden pouted when Krystal avoided his kiss to answer Soojin. "Okay, how about we go eat some hamburger!"

Soojin cheered while holding the fish bags. The two fish were swimming, unaware of the new home they would be put in. "Mister fishy has a wife and a mistress!"

Aiden gasped. "How do you know that word?"

"What word appa?" Soojin tilts her head. 

"... Nothing." Aiden returns a thin smile before looking at Krystal, who was holding her laughter. "You taught our daughter an unnecessary word." 

"I didn't teach her that. She just picked it up from the drama I was watching." Krystal grins. "But isn't she adorable? Our daughter knows more words than the average baby!"

"At this rate, she's going to know curse words." Aiden groans. "... I will admit... It was cute."

"See? Wait until she learns phrases!" Krystal claps her hands excited. "She'll be soooo cute."