Promise

Athletes And Luv

Aiden frowned as he felt something cold against his skin. He woke up to Krystal rubbing an ice cube on his face. She was startled as he sat up, rubbing his face, it was cold and wet. 

"Hello." Krystal tries to hide the ice cubes, but she fails to keep them hidden. 

"Hi." He stares suspiciously at her hands folded gently behind her back. "What do you have there?"

"Some solid water." She grins. 

"Ice?" She nods. "Why?"

"Because you're too hot." Key enters and teases, eating ice cream. 

"Thanks. But I'm straight." Aiden laughs and Krystal smiles. 

"Stop sleeping inside and enjoy the sun." Key retorts. "And you ain't my style boy."

"Who's your style?"

"I like those who got Gangnam Style." He laughs, mimicking the horse gallop dance. 

"I hate you." Aiden mumbles. 

"I'm a mother father gentleman!!" Key screams. 

"Shut up!!" Aiden grabs a nearby pillow and flings it at him. 

"Good feeling! Feeling good!!!" Key runs around as Aiden chases him across the room. 

"Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahwhahwhahahah." Key laughs then trips and cries while holding his nose. Aiden nods happy. "Why so serious?"

"It's what you deserve!" 

Key grimaces and crawls to the couch. "You are not a people person."

"Of course I am." Aiden grins. "I don't like mice though."

"I'm not a mouse!" Key shouts, trying to flail his small arms at Aiden. 

Aiden laughs evilly and grabs Krystal's ice cubes and drop them down Key's back. 

"Gawhhh!!" Key squirms as they make contact with his back. "Collddd!!"

"Run." Aiden whispers to Krystal and he dashes outside. She quickly follows as the diva turns rage mode and chases after them.

Key follows after them, holding his nose and a scary looking action figure. "Get back here you cowards!!!"

Aiden howls and smirks back at Key, who is slowing down, huffing and puffing. 

Krystal jogs behind him and bumps into him when he stops. Her head hits Aiden's back and pops her to the ground. "Ow."

He turns around and asks, concerned. "You okay?"

She nods gingerly. "I didn't see you stop."

"My bad." He offers his hands to help her up and she gladly takes them. He hoists her up, and she seemed unbalanced and nearly tripped. "Whoa."

"Sorry." She smiled apologetic at him. "Somethings wrong with me today."

"Because I'm around." He sends a cheesy grin. She shakes her head.

"I don't have my balance and I have a headache." She massages her temples. "I was fine five minutes ago..."

Aiden frowns. "Maybe it's because you haven't exercised here." He shrugs. "Want me to give you a piggy back ride back?"

He was expecting her to say yes, but she shook her head and was quietly heading back to the cabin.

"Wait up for me." He grabs her waist and hugs her tightly. "I need some sun."

"It's over there." Krystal points to the bench where everyone was. 

"My personal sun." He whispers in her ear. "You."

She slaps his shoulder. "I'm a not a son, I'm a daughter."

"Don't misinterpret what I said." He touches her hand, folding his hands over hers and slowly walking behind her. 

"I did? When." Krystal jokes and leans back on his shoulder and grins at him. "I'm okay now.

"What was it though?" He asks, curious. Was it the Jung disease? Ehh... That's not possible.

"I think I got up and ran to fast." He nods. "And I tripped too."

"That's a good guess." He agrees. 

"It's not a guess. It's the truth." She says firmly. He frowns at her. "Sorry. Just... Sorry."

"No need, I'm just worried for you." He breathes into her neck. "Do you want to stay outside or go inside?"

"Outside." She points to the grass with the sunlight beaming down. "Let's lay down here with a blanket."

"I'll be right back." Aiden pecks her ear and rushes inside to grab the blanket they slept in. He returns quickly and sets it on the ground. She sits down and smiles at the sun. 

He lays down and let's Krystal use his stomach as a pillow. "So."

"Hmm?" She replies with her eyes closed, enjoyingthe bright atmosphere and sounds. 

"I'm going to call you everyday." He starts. "And we're going to visit each other on breaks."

"Mhmm." She nods. 

"And we can go sightseeing when I visit you." 

"Sounds good." 

"Does it..." Aiden sighs. 

"It won't be easy." She admits. "But we're different."

"We won't give up right?" Aiden smiles. 

"I won't. I'll never give up." Krystal smiles at him. "I promise."