Cold Days

Athletes And Luv

Aiden's hands were in his pockets because it was cold, in fact it was quite chilly, and a type of day where people would bundle up in blankets at home. Walking through the somewhat chilled air, Krystal blew on her hands to keep the warmth intact. Aiden noticed her discomfort.  

"Cold?" He asks. She nods. "Want my jacket?" She shakes her head. "My scarf?" She shakes her head again. "What do you want?"

She stared at his hand. "My hand?" She reluctantly looks at him wistfully. "Fine. Here."

He holds out his hand and she gently grabs his, intertwining their fingers. "Thanks." Her face becomes a bit flushed. 

"Why don't you dress properly." Aiden scowls. "Don't you read the news?" He stuffs his hand into his jacket, dragging in her hand too, drawing her closer to Aiden. "It's suppose to be snowing today..."

"Really? I heard it was a small sprinkle of rain." She stared at their closeness. "It feels nice."

"What does?" Aiden scoffs. The hands. "It's warm. Of course it feels nice."

"No. Like..." Aiden frowns at her. "Never mind. Your too stupid to understand."

He pushes her using his shoulder, nearly knocking her out of balance. "Hey. I'll have you know that I'm within top ten at our school and I'm known as 'mr cool'." 

"What does that have to do with relationships?" She asks.

"I'm a guru." He winks. 

"A guru who knows how to get rejected." She giggles. "I heard from Minho you got turned down."

Aiden sighs and scowls. "Are my secrets that exclusive? I want privacy too..."

"So who was it?" She looks at the ground, that was wet from the rain. 

"Who was what?" Aiden glances at her. "The girl?" She nods while not looking at him. Krystal looked a bit down. "Why should I tell you?"

Krystal turns to him. "Because I have the right to know who my fiancé was cheating on me with..."

Aiden laughs roughly. "Fiancé?? You still think I'm your fiancé? Hahaha!"

She frowns at him. "You are..."

He nearly cries laughing. "You're a funny girl."

"I know, but don't change subject." 

"Which one, the girl or the fiancé?" He raises an eyebrow at her. 

"The girl." She replies quietly. 

"What?" He leans in. "Come again?"

"The girl!" She whispers in his ear. 

He becomes pensive. "Hmmm. Nobody you want to know." 

She pouts. How cute. "Tell me."

"Instead of the park, since it's cold, let's go to a cafe. What do you think?" He asks, pinpointing a cafe nearby. 

"Don't change the subject." She stomps her feet. "Tell me who that girl was!"

"Why?" He pulls her to the cafe. "I'm in the mood for hot chocolate, you?"

"Tell me so I can beat her up!" She says a bit loudly, and the passing people stare at her with a frown. She turns a bit red. "Sorry."

"You? Beat her up?" He laughs again. "As if you could."

"Why? Is she a thrower? I can still beat up muscular girls! My body may be skinner but I can pack a punch." She closes her other hand into a fist and punches the air. She seemed inexperienced, because she lost balance and fell on Aiden.

"You're too cute." He comments and she becomes shy. "And that girl isn't a thrower."

"So it's turned into this game?" She narrows her eyes. "I'll find out in time."

He shrugs. "It's not that hard." He opens the door to the cafe. "Let's drink something warm."

"Who did you like..." Krystal sits down at a booth at the cafe as Aiden goes to order. "Ah ha!"

He returns with two hot chocolates. "What?"

"Suzy!" She exclaims and he is taken aback. "You liked Suzy."

"No I didn't." He denies. 

"I recall that track meet agains Seoul High and SM High. You liked Suzy." Krystal laughs. "Then you followed her around at that party."

Aiden grits his teeth, keeping his patience. "Good job detective..."

She smiles at him. "Thanks for the drink." She goes to grab one before he takes both away. 

He mocks her as he holds it defensively. "Did you think I actually bought you one? I got two because I was thirsty."

She shrugs. "Okay. I'll order my ow-" As she gets up, he pulls her back and hands her a drink. "As expected." She grins. "Thanks."

"No problem." He sips his drink, and is left with a milk mustache. She smiles. 

"What?" He is a bit startled as Krystal leans in and wipes the stache with a napkin. "Oh. Thanks."

"Like a little kid." She pinches his cheeks. "Soo cute!!"

He pulls away and massages his cheek. "That hurt."

"Sorry." She rubs his head. "Who's a good boy?"

Aiden frowns and grabs her hand. "I'm not a animal!"

"I never said you were." Krystal smirks. "But now you gave me the idea."

"If I'm an animal... You're a..." He scowls. "You're a... Um..."

"You're a llama." Krystal points at him. "Or a dinosaur, like T.Rex."

He shakes his head. "I'm a cute boy. Not a llama."

"Or dinosaur?" She raises her eyebrow. "You didn't deny that one!"

"Granny please..." He scoffs at her remark. "Do better."

"Grannys own dinosaurs." Krystal smiles. "So that means I own you."

"Who says?!" Aiden crosses his arms. "I own myself thank you very much!"

She smirks and pats his head. "Very good boy."

"Arrgghh." Aiden throws his hands into the air. "You're impossible."

"You think that." Krystal sips the hot chocolate. "This is really good."

Aiden nods in agreement. "The best." He gives a thumbs up and she rolls her eyes. 

"I've had better, but this comes within top three." She shrugs as Aiden shakes his head. "Anyway?"

"What." He stares outside the window, it had begun to rain. "Dang it. It's raining."

"Hey pay attention." She jabs a finger into his arm. 

"I'm listening." He rubs his arm.

"I was wondering..."'

"Wondering what?" He turns to her. "Finish your sentences please!"

"Then don't interrupt me!" She kicks his foot under the table and he yowls in pain. 

"Ow!!" He pouts. 

"I was wondering if you would go to the spring dance with me." Krystal blurts out quickly. 

"Eh?" Aiden's eyes widen. "A dance?"

Krystal nods. 

"You don't have any other guys?" 

Krystal sighs and gets up. "Forget it."

"Whoa whoa whoa." Aiden grabs her hand. "I didn't decline."

She stares at him silently, waiting for his response.

"Well." Aiden scratches his head. "I guess I'll accept."

She looks down, smiling. "Good. I would have kicked your ."

"More like you'd caress my ." Aiden smirks. "I've seen the way you stare at me while I walk."