Let's Go!

Athletes And Luv

Aiden went down on his knees. "Please!! I'll do anything!!" Currently he was begging his mom to let  him go the retreat. 

His mom glared at him. "You grades have slipped. No!"

"Mother please!!!" He begged. If she said no, then Krystal would be sad. And he would be bored for the rest of the weekend. 

"What is going on in here?" His father walks into the living room, holding the newspaper. 

"I want to go on an athletic retreat with Krystal." Aiden tells his father. 

"With Krystal?" His father thinks for a microsecond. "Go then."

"Honey! His grades are not at peak anymore! He's been slacking!" His mother protests. 

"He's an athlete, not an academic." His father nods to his son. "Go."

Aiden frowned as his father said yes. It was an unexpected answer. "Thank you."

"I expect higher grades from you next time I check." His mother warns. "Or no allowance!"

Aiden smiles and rushes to his room. 

     I'm going. ~_~ Can't wait.

                 - Aiden

      That's great!!! Pack your stuff. It's four days and three nights. I'm so excited. 

                 - Krystal Jung

Aiden grins and brings out a duffel bag. Jonghyun peeks into his room. 

"Going somewhere?"

"Yep. A retreat." Aiden begins to pack his clothes. 

"Cool. Who's going?" Jonghyun sits on his bed. 

"My friends on the track team and Krystal." Aiden tries to not mention Key.

"Key said something about a trip too." Jonghyun lays down. "He asked me to go."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. He didn't ask." Jonghyun glares at him. "He's going and you didn't invite me?"

"I thought you said you didn't like him anymore..." Aiden scoffs. 

"I don't. He's clingy." Jonghyun scratches his head. "Who else?"

"Krystal."

"Next?"

"Minho."

"Next."

"Yul."

"Skip."

"Me."

"Any girls?"

Aiden fakes thinking. "Krystal's going."

"You just said shes going. Any other girls?"

"I don't think so."

"So four guys and one girl... That's odd."

Aiden sighs. "It's better if you don't come."

"Why?" Jonghyun frowns. "I'm the party animal."

"Hahah sure." Aiden laughs sarcastically. "More like the party pooper."

"..." Jonghyun shakes his head. "You don't understand when a genius is in your midst."

"What genius, you're just a stupid teenager." Aiden rolls his eyes. 

"Fine whatever. I don't care." Jonghyun leaves the room a bit angry. Aiden lets out a small sigh of relief. 

He finishes packing and takes a shower. He would be picked up early in the morning by Krystal. He sat on his bed excited, this would be their first trip together. But he was also nervous. 

Falling asleep was hard. He kept imaging her smiling at him, then kissing. What if they went more... He shook his head. All he wanted was to spend time with her and be with her, this trip would hopefully bring them closer. 

Due to the nervousness, he slept late and when he woke up, his eyes were drowsy and had large bags. His mom was not up yet, so he opened the fridge and grabbed the sandwiches he made yesterday, and left the house to wait for the car. 

Jonghyun was also outside. "Why are you here.?"

"I'm going too." Jonghyun shrugs. "Key wants me to go."

He sighs. "Leave the other girls alone." 

"So there are girls?" He smirks. "Fun."

"Seriously. Their all of Keys friends." Aiden warns. 

"Who cares. If she's pretty, I'm going for it." He shrugs. "I'll leave alone Krystal okay?"

Aiden glares at him. "You better."

"Are you taking any?" Jonghyun asks. 

"Taking what?" Aiden frowns, confused.

"Condoms." Jonghyun rolls his eyes. "What else?"

"I'm good." Aiden scoffs as the van comes into view. Jessica and Yul were in the front row, with Jessica driving. Sulli was in the middle with Key. Krystal was sitting alone and in the Minho and Suzy were in the way back, watching Aiden's reaction.  

Aiden got in the large van and sat beside Krystal, smiling. Jonghyun sat beside Key, who began to turn red. 

"Hey." Krystal elbows him. 

"Hi." Aiden grabs her hand. "I missed you."

Sulli eyed the two. "What's with you two? Why are you so kind to each other? Did I miss something?"

Aiden turns to her. "Yeah, we're kind of dating."

Sulli beams. Her plan somehow worked!!! Now to get plan Krystal Get Laid (KGL) underway. She smirked. "Cool."

Suzy stared at Minho. Surely he wasn't made anymore at them, right?

"Congratulations." Minho says. 

"Thanks." Krystal smiles back, before turning to a tired Aiden. "Did you sleep?"

He shook his head and leaned on her shoulder. "I'm tired. Let me sleep." His breath against her neck was making Krystal hot. 

Krystal blushed a bit and Jonghyun laughed at them. 

She pulled him so his head rested on her lap. Aiden smiled at her. "Thanks."

  Krystal nods and watches as Aiden gets comfortable. His eyes closed, but he kept moving around. The van was so uncomfortable. He eventually got back up. "Stupid van."

She giggled, pulling him closer. "Bear with it."

He wrapped his arms around Krystal. "How was your day?"

"I had to wake up super early to pick you guys up." Krystal sighs. "And I had to pick my outfits."

"Outfits?" He traces circles on her hands, listening to every word.

She nods. "I like to plan things out."

"I can tell." He wraps his other hand around her shoulder and kisses her cheek. "Did you eat breakfast?"

She shakes her head. He grins and pulls out the sandwiches. "Here."

She brightens up at the food. "Thanks." He opens the container and feeds her a bite. She chews happily and leans on his shoulder. "It's really good."

Truth be told, it would have been a less awkward moment if Sulli didn't look back with a grin or if Minho and Suzy weren't as quiet. The only voices in the car were theirs and Aiden noticed that. 

Aiden leans down and pecks her lips quickly, then returns to his position as if nothing happened. 

She looks back at him and blushes. Her hands hold his hand and she closes her eyes, leaning on his shoulder. Aiden leans against her head and does the same. At that time, Jonghyun steals the sandwich and Aiden doesn't react. Instead he whispers in Krystal's ear. 

"That half has olives in it." He smirks as Jonghyun chokes and spits out the sandwich. 

Krystal giggled and Jonghyun glared at him. 

"Really?"

"What?" Aiden feigns innocence. 

"You put all the bad things in here. Olives. Cream cheese. Tomato. These don't mix!" Jonghyun hands back the sandwich. "I hate you."

Aiden smiles. "Love you too bro."

"Bromance." Key coughs and smirks. Aiden slaps his head. "Owww."

Jonghyun  pretends to puke. "With my cousin? .... Horrifying."

Aiden nods and shudders. That was too far.

Krystal takes out a bracelet and wraps it around Aiden's hand. "Here."

"What is this? Bracelet?" Aiden tightens it a little. 

She nods. "I made it." 

"Thank you." He smiles and puts his arm beside her's. "Couple bracelet?" She nods. "Cute."

He look up to the driver seat. Yul was flirting with Jessica and Jonghyun was staring at Sulli with interest. Aiden grimaced. How woul he tell Donghae and how could he keep Jonghyun away from the girls...

"Whats wrong." Krystal whispers. "You seem a bit angry."

"Jonghyun's going to hit on Sulli and Jessica is cheating on her boyfriend." Aiden whispers quietly. By now, the car had the radio on and it wasn't as silent. 

She frowns. "My sister has been dating Yul for two years now."

"Do you know about Donghae then?" He asks. 

She shrugs. "She doesn't want to break his heart, she's too kind..."

"He needs to know the truth." Aiden insists. 

"It's not my fault that my parents enjoy making their kids have arranged marriages." Krystal sighs. 

"So you didn't like me?" Aiden stares at Krystal. 

"That's not what I mean." Krystal protests. 

Aiden shakes his head, hurt. "It's fine. I guess you need to deal with it then."

"Ya!" She smacks him on the head. 

He winces and pouts. "That hurt."

"Stupid!" She kicks him. 

"What?.... Stop hitting me." He grabs her hands. "It hurts."

"I like you... How many times to I need to tell you??" She grabs his collar. "If I didn't like you, you wouldn't be my fiancé."

"If that's true, then who were the other candidates..." Aiden grimaces.

"There were none, only you."

"You just implied that there would be someone else if it wasn't me." 

"No I didn't." Krystal denies. 

"Why are you lying to me?" He frowns before turning away. 

She sighs. "Why don't you believe me."

"Because what you say sounds off." 

"How?"

"If you didn't like me, you wouldn't be with me." Aiden's shoulders drop. "That means...."

"That I do like you... I want to be with you so you're my fiancé." Krystal scoffs. 

"Oh. Right." Aiden scratches his head with a sheepish grin. 

"You sometimes have dumb moments."