Hormones

Athletes And Luv
Wooooooosh. Aiden grips the umbrella handle tightly. It was very windy and Krystal clung onto him. 

Key had gone off shopping and the two were left alone. 

"Ong." Krystal whimpered as another gust of wind came. 

Aiden looked down at his girlfriend. Her face was scrunched up in a slight frown. He let out a small chuckle. "So cute."

Her left eye opened a bit and she slapped his arm. "It's not funny."

"What?" He feigned innocence. "I'm just staring at you."

"You're laughing." She squirmed under his arms. 

He grinned. "You're so adorable." 

"So what if I am adorable? It's cold." She frowns. 

Aiden kisses her forehead gently and smiles. "I'll warm you up in no time."

"Oh really." Krystal says tired. The medicine was wearing off. She reached for her bag, but Aiden blocked her. "Hey..."

"A kiss first." Aiden pouts his lips. 

Krystal tries to get at her bag again. Aiden stops he and they tumble over the grass, sending the bag flying from their reach. 

Krystal landed on Aiden with a thud and she scowled as she noticed her bag far away. 

Aiden wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her from moving. She groaned and he leaned up to kiss her on the lips. 

"Do I have to ask you to kiss me?" Aiden raises an eyebrow. 

"My bag." Krystal mutters and elbows Aiden across the chest so she could get up. 

Aiden laid dejected as his girlfriend scurried to her bag and thoroughly checked it. She returned promptly and sat beside Aiden. Her hair was flying across her face, making Aiden crack up. 

"What??" She asks. 

"Why are you so pretty?" Aiden reaches to cup her face as he sat up. 

"Because I'm your girlfriend." She grins. 

"That's not it." He smiles as he captures her lips gently. His hands follow down from her waist to her legs, lightly grazing the skin. She responds with a long pant. Aiden then moves down to his her neck, pausing to remove her scarf. 

She combs her fingers through his hair as he roughly on her neck. She closes her eyes, ignoring the chilly wind and passing by people. 

After ten minutes of nonstop make out, Aiden pulls away, flushed. Krystal was also red and they made eye contact. "Uh..."

"Sorry. You must have been cold." Aiden pulls her scarf back on. "I've been missing you."

"I can tell." She massages her neck. "This won't be gone anytime soon. You like a baby with a ."

Aiden rubs his head with a sheepish grin. "It felt like that too." 

"So." Krystal stood up. "Lets go do something."

"What?"

"Movie? Or a park?"

"Or your dorm?" Aiden smirks. 

"Oh... That." She blushed. "That can wait."

He nods. "It will be a long night, just to warn you."

"I have some condoms from my roommate."

"From Luna?" He frowns. "You haven't been talking to any guys have you? Except the guy from earlier today, right?"

She giggles. "I have male teachers, do they count?"

"If they are better looking than Key, then yes." Aiden says worried. "That means you could be snatched."

"Hah." Krystal laughs. "As if. They would have to be kidnapped by me. I don't talk to them. They don't approach me."

"What???" Aiden gasps. "They ignore a gorgeous girl like you?"

"I'm not that popular like I was in Korea." She admits. "And the competition here is less severe."

"Of course, since you have me." Aiden kisses her lips quickly. "Let's go to your dorm. I don't think I can wait."

"Luna should be home though."

"I don't care." He says. "I need to see you. ."

"Oh. are we?" Krystal laughs and he nods seriously, making her burst out even louder.

"I've been patient for the past weeks." He straightens his shoulders, feeling accomplished. 

"Good for you." She pets him like a dog. "Good boy."

He grabs her hands and pouts. "I'm not a dog."

"But you obey me." She winks at him seductively. "And if you do, I have some rewards saved up."

"I can't wait." He growls in her ear.