Accident

Athletes And Luv

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD." Key pounced on Aiden with an enthusiastic smile that spread to his ears. "Disneyland!!!"

Aiden furrowed his brow as he kicked Key away and burrowed deeper into his sheets.

With an oof Key landed on the floor with a determined glare. "You made me pull out the big guns."

He headed to the bathroom and grabbed a cup, filling it with water. Then he proceeded to throw the cup at Aiden and afterwards booked it to the bathroom. He sheltered in the tub as he heard Aiden sigh.

Aiden's eyes erupted open when the water splashed onto his face and a smug evil look descended on him. Ripping the sheets aside, he made his way to the bathroom door, and knocked lightly. "There's no food in there, you'll have to come out. Eventually."

"I called Krystal, she should be here, so get ready!" Key says, tucked safely in the tub.

"..." Aiden closed his eyes and massaged the bridge of his nose. "If I want to wash up, I need to get into the bathroom."

"I know, once Krystal is here, it's all yours." Key hoped that Krystal would keep him calm.

Aiden was about to slam open the door when he heard a knock. As he made his way there, Key secretly exited the bathroom, and hid under the sheets.

Aiden opened the door to a well dressed Krystal, and Luna, both of them dressed for warm weather. "Good morning."

Krystal smiled. "Sleep well?"

He nodded and backed up. "Come on in, you guys will have to wait, I just woke up."

"That's okay." Luna grinned. "I wanted to talk to Key. She let herself in and found a scared Key, which amused her.

"You have bed hair." Krystal reaches up and ruffles Aiden's hair. She leaned up for a kiss, but he turned his head away.

"I just woke up." He replied simply and headed to the bathroom to wash up. Krystal frowned as he said nothing else to her.

"Morning Krystal." Key waved from the bed. "Ready for fun?"

She stared at the bathroom for a moment, then turned to Key and shook her head. "I wanted to sleep in?"

"Well too bad, you're having endless fun in a tiny world!" Key claps his hands excitedly. "Can't wait."

Luna holds up her camera. "We need to capture some memories before you guys go and make Krystal lonely."

"Take lots of couple pictures." Key smirks. "No matter how lovey dovey they are."

"It will be my pleasure." She grins and Krystal rolls her eyes.

Shortly Aiden comes out and he had to button up his shirt. Krystal went to him and reached out to button, starting from the top. He brushed her hands away and bluntly said, "I'm not a child. I can do this."

She retracted her hands and Key noticed this. "Hey lover boy, be kind to your girlfriend. Else I'll hog her the entire day." He pulls Krystal into a hug.

"And me included." Luna hugs the two.

Aiden scoffs. "I don't care. I'm not always with my girlfriend, we aren't glued to one another, and last time I checked, she wanted some space away from me."

"Doesn't that make you want to stick to her more?" Luna asks as Key and Krystal gawked at him.

"No, I'm actually thinking some alone time is needed." Aiden heads to the door. "Let's go."

They followed Aiden outside and hailed for a taxi. They snagged a taxi van and Key forced the couple into the back while they chatted in the middle.

Krystal glanced at Aiden, who was absorbed into his jacket pocket. She nudged him with her elbow. "Yah."

"What." He whispered coldly.

She was a bit surprised and frowned. "Is something wrong?"

He turned away and nodded lightly.

She reached out to hold his hand. His hand was tense and she didn't know why.

As Krystal was about to ask a large truck crashed into the side of the taxi, sending it skidding across the sidewalk. The last thing Krystal saw was Aiden's looming face filled with alarm.