Body War

Athletes And Luv
Aiden sighs. Dumb Sulli interrupted his confession and Suzy didn't say anything about it. He sat beside Minho as he pouts. The girls went upstairs and Key went with them.

"Did you tell her?" Minho turns on the television. "Is that why you're so bummed?"

"You need to have a leash on Sulli, she charged in right after I said it." Aiden hugs a pillow. 

"She's not mine!" Minho throws a pillow at him. 

"You wish it though."

"Same for you with Suzy." Minho sneers and Aiden sighs. 

"She didn't reply. But I feel like I know her answer." He closes his eyes. 

"Do you? Can you really understand girls?" He asks with a serious face. "Girls are the most complicated creatures on the face of the earth. And if you unraveled their mysteries, good for you."

"I haven't. I wish she could tell me now!" Aiden rolls around. "I can't take it anymore!"

"Can't take what anymore?" Krystal appears and the two boys look at her. "What? Their doing such girly stuff."

"Painting nails?" Minho asks. She nods. 

"Doing makeup." Aiden sighs. "Suzy must be so pretty."

"What's wrong with him." Krystal points at Aiden. 

"He's stupid." Minho replies calmly and Aiden doesn't retaliate back. 

"See?" Minho nods. "Stupid."

"It's rude to call someone dumb." Krystal scolds him. 

"But I am." Aiden looks at her with large eyes. She immediately bursts into laughter. "Why are you laughing again..."

"Sorry. You're just to funny looking." Krystal giggles.

"I'm cute, not funny looking." Aiden rolls away from Krystal so he's facing the couch. "Goodbye."

She giggles more. "You really must be stupid."

"See?" Minho responds. 

"Whatever. Call me what you want..." Aiden voice is muffled from a pillow. 

"Okay llama." Krystal smirks. Aiden sits up. 

"Excuse me?" He turns around facing her.

"Llama." She says again proudly. 

"Okay evil princess." He offers his hand.

"Nice to meet you." She shakes it, squeezing his hand really hard. It hurts for Aiden but he stands his ground. 

"You guys are friends now." Minho lazily cheers. "Yay!"

"You knows there's that saying, 'keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer'?" Aiden smirks. 

"I'm an enemy to you? Your just a nuisance to me." Krystal shrugs. "Must be the power difference."

"...." Minho laughs and Aiden grumbles. 

"Anyway, I heard you beat Suzy today on high jump." Aiden sits up. "Can you let her win once?"

"It's not about beating people... It's about improving oneself...." Krystal scowls. "Why do people think it's a competition."

"Because it is. If it wasn't there would be people who can't even jump participating." Minho glances at Aiden. "It's a sport that compares individuals."

"Yes, but the individuals don't have to think like that..." Krystal looks at her hands. "Do you think about beating people?"

"Yes." Minho stares at Aiden. 

"I don't." Aiden grunts as he stands up. "It's just a sport that we do because its fun."

"Where are you going?" Minho asks as he sits up too.

"Oh, my legs falling asleep." Aiden explains and shakes his leg. "Its so sore..."

"How did you injury yourself..." Krystal points to his leg. "You never told me."

"Ah. This and that. Long story short I ticked off the wrong people." He shrugs. Cough. "Evil princess." Cough. 

"I did?" She seems surprised. 

"... Were you not paying attention when I came to your practice?"

"I was but I thought you were bullish-" 

"No swearing." Minho plugs his ears. 

"Okay... I thought you were lying." She said simply. Aiden shakes his head. "Sorry."

"It's okay, I got over it." Aiden flexes his arms. "Thanks to you, I got my biceps and triceps toned."

"Nothing there." Minho points to his small arms. "You must have been training mentally!"

Aiden pulls his shirt up. "My abs are toned. Look at this line, do you have this?"

Krystal blushes as Minho pulls his up too. "Yeah, you got something, but mine is the king of abs."

Aiden's abs look a bit toned, his abs could have more definition and Minho's were completely toned with a near eight pack. 

"What about you princess?" Aiden asks, facing her. She covers her face. "What's wrong?"

"Mine are good." Her voice is muffled because of her hands. 

"Show us!" The two chant and Krystal glares at them. "Or not."

"Anyway, the next two weeks I'll be working on my arms." Aiden explains and the two guys engage in a complex argument. 

Krystal watches and then she feels a hand on her shoulder. 

"Like my nails?" Key nods to his fingers. "Black defines me so well."

"You only did your middle finger..." Krystal comments.  

"Yeah the middle finger to flip off people, it's such a good idea." Key grins. "Those two are at it again..."

Suzy nods. "The body war starts now."

"Body war?" Krystal and Sulli ask, looking at Key. 

"Eventually. They will start striping." Key explains. "They want to show off their muscles."

"How far did they get?" Key nudges Krystal. 

"They started at abs..." Krystal shudders at the recent horror feat. 

"And you didn't like it?" Sulli smacks her. "You should have taken pictures to give to me."

"What pictures?" Aiden asks. "Our pictures? Key did you tell them?!?!?"

"You have pictures?" A pool of blood drips down Sulli's nose. She collapses and Key catches her. 

"Way to go..." Key says and Suzy goes to grab a towel. "She's mind blown now."

"Because of our body." Aiden high fives Minho. "We did it!"