Sullied

Athletes And Luv
Aiden sits quietly as Suzy, Sulli, and Krystal join him and Key to Suzy's house. Suzy had no car for that day since her parents were going for a weekend adventure. Sulli sat in the front beside Key and the awkwardness began when Aiden was squished in between Suzy and Krystal. 

"I don't think this car can handle this weight." Sulli comments as Key pulls out the parking lot. 

"It's fine. I understand that Aiden is a fat lard, but don't say it so directly." Key replied with a smirk. 

"Yes.. I'm that fattest boy in the world." Aiden plays along. "And you're the most feminist boy in the world."

"You got that right." Key snaps his fingers and Suzy giggles. Krystal just looks out the window.

"Anyway, how's your leg? Is it healed yet?" Suzy places her hand on Aiden's thigh. Sulli sees that and swats off her hand. 

"Don't touch Aiden! He's a national treasure!" Sulli exclaims. But she really didn't want Krystal to get jealous. Sulli is a smart fan.  

"It's okay? Anyway. My doctor said it should be healed in two weeks." Aiden smiles softly. 

*** Flashback***

Aiden came home and his mother was waiting. She scolded him for being late and dragged him to the family doctor, Dr Taeyeon Kim. However doctor should never be put with Taeyeon. 

"Do you recall how you got hurt, or when you felt something was wrong with your calf?" The doctor asks Aiden. 

"Yes. Some girl clotheslined me. And then afterwards she kicked me." Aiden massaged his leg. "And why are you talking so weird."

"I'm not... It's a higher diction that high school students. What do you expect." Taeyeon scoffs. 

"Whatever..." Aiden looks around. Of course there would be pictures of Tiffany, and her . "..."

"Was it a cute girl?" He wriggles his eyebrows. "What did her look like?"

Aiden smacked his doctor, and glared at him. "I don't know how a erted guy like you managed to get through medical school."

"It's called connections." Taeyeon flips through his notepad. "Did you look or not?"

"A little." Aiden admits and Taeyeon laughs. 

"Don't worry it's a normal phase in adolescent years."

"What about you then?" Aiden raises his eyebrow. "You're not a teenager."

"I'm a child at heart." Taeyeon gives a focused look.

"How's my leg?" Aiden peers at Taeyeons notepad 

"You just strained your calf muscle too much and you're lucky that it didn't rip. I'd give it two weeks or three." Taeyeon swats Aiden with his notepad. 

"Two weeks? That's too long. Don't you have pain mess you can give me?" Aiden asks nervously. 

"Sorry. Pain mess won't give you a healed leg. And you'll likely tear your muscle." Dr Kim wags his finger. "No more looking up skirts or this will happen again."

Aiden jabs Taeyeon in the stomach and leaves the room. "Hyung you will regret not abiding by a future Olympician's wishes."

His father stood beside his mother and he cursed softly. His father was wearing a mask of calmness, yet his words could never be more cold. 

"You got injured..." His father stares at him. "That shows irresponsibility."

"It's a minor strain. Taeyeon hyung said within a week and a half that I'll be fine and eligible." Aiden cuts the duration that Taeyeon told him shorter. "Don't worry father. I'll return as the top runner."

"You better." Aiden father leaves and Aiden sighs. 

His mom pats his back and kisses his cheek. "Come on, I'll buy you some papbingsoo."

*** Present Day***

"I heard from Minho that it's a week and a half." Key glared through his rearview mirror. "You aren't doing what I think you're doing."

"I didn't lie to my dad if that's what your thinking." Aiden turns to Suzy. "I didn't."

"Don't overwork your body." Suzy gives a concerned look. "Make sure you've rested enough."

"Yes. We don't want our next Olympic runner retiring before the Olympics arrive." Sulli adds in with a pout. 

"What they say is true..." Krystal says without looking at Aiden. "Rest. Don't be to focused on what people say. When you feel you're ready, rest for an additional week."

"Thanks." Aiden smiles at Krystal who jabs him in the side. "Oww. I take it back."

"Why are you guys so awkward with each other?" Suzy peers between the two. "Are you guys dating?"

"No!" Aiden jumps up, banging his head on the roof of the car. "Who would want to date this demon lady.."

A dark aura emits off of Krystal and everyone but Aiden can feel it. Suzy nudges him to look at Krystal. He does and he sees the ice glare. 

"I-I-I didn't mean it like that..." Aiden holds up his hands for a defensive wall. "You're a pretty and KIND girl. Who wouldn't want to date you."

"Lover's quarrel." Suzy whispers to Sulli. Aiden shoulders Suzy, pouting. "Yep... Lovers quarrel."

"We're not dating... Who would want to date a llama?" Krystal says with a smile and everyone bursts out laughing. 

"That's not funny." Aiden smacks Key and the car swerves. 

"AAHHHH." Everyone screams, but Key manages to control the car. 

"DON'T HIT ME I WANT TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY AND HAVE BABIES!!!!" Key scream while throwing pennies at the back seat.

Everyone begins laughing again and Krystal and Aiden make eye contact. They stop laughing immediately and look away. 

In the corner, Sulli grins. Operation G.A.T.L.K. is making some progress. 

They get to Suzy's house and there's Minho waiting outside his car. 

"You're late..." Minho looks at Krystal. "Why are you here?"

"Eh Minho?" Krystal seems surprised.

"You two know each other?" Aiden glances at Minho.

"She's my neighbor." Minho looks at Aiden. "How do you know Soojung?"

"Who?" Key walks beside Aiden. 

"Krystal." Minho nods to her. 

"She's the girl that beat up Aiden." Suzy laughs and opens the door. "Come on in, it's cold outside." Aiden pouts again. Krystal notices that and shakes her head smiling. 

They all flock inside and Aiden follows Suzy. She laughs as she turns around multiple times to check if he's there or not. 

Sulli, pretending to be a ninja, follows the two and glares at Aiden. "You dare cheat on princess?!? I slap you!" 

Key looks at Sulli and rolls his eyes. "So obvious. She likes Aiden." He tells Minho who stares at her. "And you like her.... Such a big love polygon. I bet it's a octagon..."

"What do you mean 'like'?" Minho rejects the idea and slowly blushes. "She's not my type..."

"And what is your type?? It's a girl right? And Sulli is a girl.... Go figure."

"You'd be the worst matchmaker..." Minho mumbles and spots Krystal. "Krystal."

"Hi." She walks up to Key and Minho. "What are you doing here?"

"Suzy's my friend." Minho answers. "And you?"

"I dragged her here." Key beams and leaves the two to follow Sulli, and possibly join her in stalking Aiden Liu. 

"You're friends with that rude person?" 

"Key? He's not that bad once you get to know him." Minho defends Key. 

"No, the other one." Krystal shakes her head. "He's so annoying."

"He's good too, did you know that his dad was an Olympian? He's got good genes and got his brains from his mom." Minho stares off into the distance. 

"You're weird..." Krystal laughs. "And I'm just wondering, why do you go to SM High when you're closer to Seoul High. Honestly Seoul High is better too.." 

Minho shrugs. "I followed my friends. It's fun being around them."

Sulli made a circle back to Krystal and saw her talking to Minho. "Why are people coupling so easy!!?!??" She sighs and tries to go split them up. 

Aiden follows Suzy to the living room. Key and Minho, who split from Krystal, were bogging the living room, playing xbox. They give him a thumbs up and return to their game.

She sits down and he sits down. 

"You're following me like a dog." She laughs. 

"Mind giving me a treat?" Aiden winks. "Or petting me?"

She giggles and hits him lightly. "You're too cute Aiden."

"I know." He smiles and looks around. "I'm hungry. Make me something."

She shrugs and pulls him there. "What do you want to eat?"

Here's the moment. Here's where Aiden confesses. 

"I need to tell you something, something big." Aiden admits, his heart beating fast. 

"Go ahead... You're not gay right?" She jokes. He shakes his head. 

"It's about us..." Aiden pauses, seeing the worried look on her face.

"I like you. Go out with me."

Aiden waits but just then Sulli shows up. 

"I'm starving. You got any food?"

Suzy looks at Aiden the to Sulli. "I got some sandwiches if you want some."

"That sounds nice."

Aiden drags his feet back to the living room and falls to the couch. Key looks at him. "Rejected?"

Aiden shakes his head. "I was Sullied..."

Sulli says to herself "Successful interruption of confession!"