Happy Time??

Athletes And Luv
A/N - When I say Aiden, it's Krystal unless stated otherwise ad vice versa.

Aiden frowned staring at the mirror. Krystal, inside Aiden's body, was mesmerized by his face. It felt odd knowing the eyes she stared into were hers, and hopefully it was not permanent. His eyes were deep and dark brown, like black holes and she felt captured, she just kept looking at his face. 

Krystal's body, with Aiden, was sittin down, bored and a bit frustrated at the newly found pain of a period. He sighed. "I won't ever make fun of you on your periods."

"You never did..." Aiden responds. 

"I will never in the future." Krystal mutters. "This body is so weak and restricting."

"Well I was born that way." 

"This all happened in the car you know?"

"You're right!" Aiden remarks.

"It was when Jessica did the u turn." Krystal scoffs. "What a horrendous driver."

"A driver with a license."

"A driver with a fake license."

"Whatever." Aiden sighs. "I'm so bored."

"Well it's only in the afternoon."

"Want to go sightseeing around here?" 

Krystal shakes he head roughly. That period was so annoying and he didn't want to move. "The cramps... Cramps right? They hurt so much."

"Really? I am on my last day." Aiden frowns. "What did you eat?"

"Nothing?" Krystal frowns. 

"Anyway. Let's go back down. We've been acting weird." Aiden (Krystal) opens the door. He turns and offers Krystal a hand. 

She takes it and they walk down. 

Everyone was sitting around the coffee table, immersed in a topic that neither of them could find audible. As they came closer, Sulli spots them. "Where were you two???"

"Upstairs." Aiden says and nods to them. "What are you guys doing?"

"It's weird." Yuri responds. "Jessica and I switched bodies."

The two stare at the boy. They were a bit relieved and tense at the same time. Aiden responds. "You two switched bodies?"

"Yeah... I'm just kidding." He smirks. "That would be fun though." Jessica smacks him. "Ot would."

"Oh." Krystal's shoulders drop. "That would be crazy right?"

"Exactly." Key glares as Jonghyun touches his leg when Jonghyun leaned back, stretching. 

"What?" Jonghyun frowns. "I'm just stretching."

"Your hand grazed my calf!"

"It's not a crime is it?" Jonghyun scoffs. "Always a baby."

"..." Key turns away and peers at the interwoven fingers of Aiden and Krystal. "Ooooh."

"What?" Krystal asks, glaring at Key. Key seems scared. 

"Sorry." He says. Aiden elbows her. 

"No I'm sorry... I'm on my period." Krystal tries her best not to scrunch her face at that phrase a 16 year old boy should never say. 

"So no happy time?" Sulli asks, dejected. 

The two frown at her. "Happy time?"

"." Jonghyun simplifies it to one word. 

Aiden chokes at that and Krystal pats his back. 

Jessica glares at Aiden and Key smirks. 

"Of course we aren't." Aiden coughs again. 

"Then why did you bring protection?" Jonghyun smirks. 

Aiden glares at Krystal. "Did I?"

Krystal looks away and Aiden sighs. "Whatever. We can't use it anyway."

"Then I'll take it." Yuri pounces on that offer. "It has an expiration date, you know?"

Jessica gawked at him. "Yuri!"

Krystal glared at him too. "Don't touch... My sister." Aiden was thinking about Donghae. 

Yuri raised his hands. "I'm just saying."

"It's fine." Jessica pats the girl she thinks is her sister. 

"Is it? Does mom know." Krystal scoffs. 

"Of course." Jessica frowns. "You were there too."

"Ah." Krystal looks at a disappointed Aiden as if to say "Don't."

"I'm kind of out of it." Krystal admits. Aiden nods roughly. 

"But weren't you done with your period?" Jessica asked. "Didn't it start last week?"

"Uh..." Krystal looks at Aiden. "He's not ready." She points to Aiden. 

"Then what are the condoms for?" Key frowns. "If Aiden brought it doesn't it mean he wants too. Heheh."

Krystal turns red and Aiden does too.

"Don't worry. We'll give you a separate room." Yuri grins.