Confession

Athletes And Luv

Aiden woke up cold and . Krystal was snoozing beside him and he brought her close and touched her face. He leaned down quietly and kissed her forehead.   

"Mhh?" Krystal frowned, opening her eyes. 

"Good morning." Aiden kisses her ear, nibbling on it. 

She smiles with eyes closed. 

"Aren't you going to greet me?" He laughs cheerfully. 

She shakes her head. "Tired."

"Still?" He frowns. "We had a good nine hours."

"I don't know. Let me sleep in." She pouts and he nods. 

"I'm going to take a shower." He gets up and heads to the bathroom. 

"Cold." She mutters and pulls the blanket over her head. 

He chuckles and heads in the shower. He turns it on, warm water ran down his body and he felt rejuvenated. Oddly there were red scratch marks on his sides. He poked one and winced. Last night Krystal must have grazed his skin with her nails. 

He washed up quickly and put on a pair of new clothes. Heading out, he notices Krystal is still sleeping. 

He kisses her eyes, starting with the left one and gently transitioning to the right. She smiled and pulled him back to bed. 

"Time to wake up." He tickles her. She shrieks and tries to fight him. 

She finally gives in and sits up. She was as well and Aiden softly covered her torso. She frowned and he placed his hand across her face, cupping it. "I love you."

She leans into his hand. "I love you too."

"Go wash up okay? I'll clean the mess." He indicates to the bloody sheets and she nods, quickly dashing into the bathroom. 

He pulls the sheets away and noticed the blood she lost because of her torn hymen. It wasn't that small and looked like it bleed a lot. He took the covers and pulled them off, making the bed vacant of any coverings. 

He quickly took the cover and ran downstairs to the washing machine. He didn't want anyone to know him and Krystal did it. He would get nonstop teasing and grief. 

Upon returning, Krystal was drying her damp hair. She grinned at Aiden. "Anyone else awake?"

He shakes his head, cupping her face to peck it. "Just us."

"Cool." She says, kissing him strongly. She pulls him to the bed and they have a make out session. Their tongues battle for dominance and he begins to kiss her neck. She turns her head to allow more access. 

He pauses when there's a knock at the door. 

"Come in." Krystal says, sitting up. 

Sulli comes in with a grimace. 

"What's wrong Sulli?" Krystal asks, going to her. 

"I just had with Jonghyun." She begins to weep. 

"What?" Krystal gasps and kicks Aiden out to comfort her friend. 

"And he acted as if nothing happened." She tears up. "I shouldn't have. And Key won't talk to me."

Krystal pats the girl. "It's all right. Aiden will deal with Jonghyun."

Aiden would. He told Jonghyun all girls were off limits. He walked to his room calmly and was shocked to find him and Key . 

"Ehem." He interrupts their session and Jonghyun sighs. 

"What?" Key frowns at him. 

"You slept with Sulli." Aiden accuses, straightforwardly. 

"No I didn't." Jonghyun frowned. "I was with Key the entire night."

"He was." Key smirks. 

"Then why is Sulli up in my room crying that you did."

Jonghyun burst out laughing. "She might try to smell your room."

"For what?" He frowns. 

"For ." Joghyun explains. "Can't you tell the smell in our room is sweaty?"

He nods. 

"But you're not disgusted by it?" Key asks. 

"I've walked in on you two so many times." Aiden shakes his head. "Whatever."

Meanwhile in their room, Sulli was sniffing. She was right. It had a smell!! That means her mission was complete. Now for a confession. 

"I hate this feeling. I can't believe I lost my ity!" Sulli weeps fake tears. 

Krystal rubs her back. "It's not that bad, you were going to lose it one day, and today's the day."

"My mom is going to kill me!"

"Did you use protection at least?"

She shakes her head and Krystal gasps. "I know. I was stupid."

"Um. That complicates things." Krystal says, carefully. 

"I wish you knew what I felt like. My hymen ripped and he wouldn't stop ing." Sulli grimaces. 

"I know that feeling." Krystal nods. 

Gotcha!! "What?" Suzy frowns at her. 

Krystal turns red. "If it makes it any better, me and Aiden did it too."

"Hahahahahah gotcha!!!!" Sulli jumps up. "I GOT A CONFESSION!!"

Krystal frowns. "What?"

"YOU GIRL!!!" Sulli yells laughing. 

"Excuse me?" Krystal crosses her arms, confused and a bit offended. 

"You two had ! I heard it!" Sulli chants. "I'm so happy!!"

"Happy about what?" Aiden walks in. Krystal sighs. 

"You two do the shebang!!" Sulli winks and heads for the door. 

"Wait." Krystal calls. She stops. "Don't tell anyone."

"Why?" Sulli grins. "I'm going to tell the whole world!"

Aiden grabs her arm. "Please?"

He gives her a puppy eyed look and she goes nuts. "Okay! Fine! Only this time!"

"Thanks." Aiden smiles and Sulli leaves. Krystal frowns at him. "Hmm?"

"Why did you give her a smile?" She raises an eyebrow. "And why did you sprinkle aegyo?"

Aiden chuckles, walking closer. "You jealous?"

"Very." Krystal glares at him. 

"Hey~~ don't be mad~~" Aiden pouts cutely. "You know I love you~"

Her smile slowly appears and she plays back. "Do you?? Me too!!"

"I know." He hugs her and pecks her cheek. "But my love is stronger. It can turn the moon into dust."

"Mine can reverse time."

"Why?"

"So I can meet you over and over again and experience the same emotions repeatedly." Krystal smiles. 

"Wow." Aiden laughs. 

"What?"

"I didn't know you have pickup lines."

"They're not, they're my lines for my lover." She grins. 

"I'm your lover?" He smirks. "Not your fiancé?"

"Both." She nods. "I'm hungry."

"Let's get you some breakfast." He offers his hand and she gladly takes it. 

They head down and find Yuri and Jessica in an intimate position. Krystal covers his eyes. 

"Unnie!!!" Krystal whines. "Not in the kitchen."

Jessica moans. "Sorry."

Yuri grunts. Krystal screams in frustration. 

Aiden covers her ears, with a frown. "Don't listen to them. It's gross."

"You too." She plugs his ears and he closes his eyes. 

Yuri and Jessica finish and apologize, before heading back upstairs. Krystal stared disgustedly at the spatula's handle and the chocolate syrup. "They are so creative. I can't see why my sisters failing her art class."

Aiden opened the fridge and pulled out cereal. "Want some milk?"

Krystal nods and he sets up the bowl for each other. It was a very large bowl, like a mixing bowl and he added the cereal, mixing the brands, and poured the milk. 

She grabbed spoons and they head to the living room to watch the news. She curls up in between his legs and held the bowl as they ate. 

She turned to feed him and he enthusiastically ate it. "Yum." He replies and hugs her tightly.   

"Its good." Krystal nods and leans against his chest. She felt so secure and safe in his arms. She could feel his heartbeat gradually speed up and sue looked back at him. He was staring back at her. "Hi."

"Hi." He nuzzles her neck, smelling her hair and the shampoo. "You smell like tasty."

"Huh?" Krystal raises an eyebrow. "Tasty?"

"Yum." He kisses her neck softly, nibbling and pecking.