Run After Me

Athletes And Luv
Aiden sat with Krystal, watching television. Their parents left to go out at midnight, probably go watch a movie or go to a bar, but that left the two awkward teenagers watching their daily dose of Big Bang Theory. He took frequent glances at Krystal, who obviously was bored, yet engrossed in the television show at the same time. She sighed, tired. 

Aiden still hadn't gotten over the fact that Krystal kissed him and that his mom took a picture of it. He, as of right now, is confused. If you asked him a week prior to this day, he would say he likes Suzy, but because of the things going on today, he can't say that he likes Suzy, anymore. Aiden is stuck with the fiancé ordeal with Krystal and if he dates Suzy, his father would disapprove and disown him, replacing him with Minho. That means his confession meant nothing. 

On the other hand he likes Krystal, but he doesn't want to be one of those people who say that they like this person, then switch over to another after the "fun" is done and gone. It was odd, because his feelings were Suzy were slowly becoming nullified. Krystal was a cute girl, who held her voice and had her clumsy moments. 

"So..." Krystal yawns. "When do you think my parents are coming back?"

"When my mom goes out, she comes back the next morning. I wouldn't expect them to return at all. I'll send you home soon." Aiden closes his eyes. 

"Don't fall asleep!" Krystal throws a pillow at him. 

Aiden scowls at the annoying girl. "I'm tired, you don't want me sleeping at the wheel right?"

"Do something like drink tea or eat a snack. It's creepy to be the only one awake." Krystal peers at the television. "Especially when it's at midnight."  

"Here." Aiden pats the spot next to him. "If something happens, pinch me and I'll wake up to be your knight in shining armor."

"That's not good enough." Krystal gets up and sits beside him. Her hands grab the sleeve of his sweater. 

"It's nice to know that you're not a evil troll, but a girl who has weaknesses." Aiden settles down. Krystal's heartbeat quickens. His hand grabs Krystal's and their fingers interwine. "Don't be scared. Domo will bark if there's a intruder."

The dog pants and yawns too. Krystal looks at Aiden. She felt her hands get a little clammy, but Aiden ignores it. Her cheeks turn pink and she looks away. 

Aiden just wanted to sleep. He felt nothing. Just like touching a friend, like Sulli. He was relieved. His feelings for Suzy were intact!

"Wake up." She nudges him, but then resorts to pinching as he doesn't react.

"Hm? What ..?." He opens his eyes lazily. "Something wrong?"

"Don't fall asleep.. You'll never wake up again." Krystal makes a scary joke.

"Shush." Aiden closes his eyes and tightens his grip around her soft hand. "Give me thirty minutes and I'll be refreshed."

"I'm counting." Aiden let's out a laugh. 

Krystal watches the hands of the clock, seconds and soon minutes went round, getting drowsy, she leaned her head against his shoulder. 

Closing her eyes, she feels Aiden wraps a blanket around her and then snuggle in with her. She smiles unconsciously. He does as well. It feels so right. 

"G'night." He softly whispers and falls asleep. 

Walking in at 4 am is Aiden's and Krystal's parents. The mothers dash to the living room, regretting their choice to leave their pitiful children and are shocked to find them so close. Krystal's mom smiles and leaves them be, as does Aiden's mom. 

"I did not think they would have taken a liking to each other." Aiden's mom says. "But since they have, they look very cute and fitting."

Krystal's mom nods. "A match made in paradise."

"Let's leave the kids be until they wake up on their own." Krystal's dad comments. "They will become embarrassed if they see us see them."

"Very." 

All of a sudden, Aiden moves his shoulder, stretching a bit and Krystal's head falls to his lap. That wakes up Krystal. Her eyes flutter open and take in her surroundings. The television was turned off and it was 4 am... Her eyes widen and she jumps up. 4 am????

From all the rustling, Aiden gets up too. His eyes open slowly and he yawns. Krystal nudges him. 

"It's 4.. AM...." Krystal slaps Aiden. 

"I guess it is..." Aiden closes his eyes. "This position isn't that uncomfortable."

"We fell asleep..." Krystal glares at Aiden. "I'm still at your house..."

"I'll drop you home." He shrugs. "It's your fault for sleeping too."

Krystal sighs and gets up. "Your parents should be home, why didn't they wake us up?"

"Maybe they didn't see us." Aiden lays on the couch since it is now vacant. 

"And isn't it awkward? That I slept with you?" Krystal feels extremely awkward. 

Aiden scratches his head. Now the awkwardness is spreading. He sits up. "It wasn't until you mentioned it."

"How long had we known each other... We only met like three times." Krystal counts with her fingers. 

"You kids awake?" Krystal's mom comes in with a sly grin. 

Aiden stands up to bow. "Good morning."

"No need to stand up." She smiles. "I guess its time to go home."

"I'm so tired." Krystal hugged her mom. 

Aiden laughs. Krystal's mom smiled at her. "You two seemed to sleep well."

The two blush and Aiden tries to explain. "Krystal was scared."

"Really, she is always the last one to go to sleep, she says it's fun." Her mother raises an eyebrow at a shocked Aiden. Krystal lied to him? To hold his hand?

"Ahhhhh, okay." Aiden grins at Krystal. Her head is hung low, to hide the blush.

"Say goodbye, I need to leave my best friend now." Her mother dramatically cries and leave the room. 

"Liar liar pants on fire!" Aiden accuses Krystal. "So you like me!"

"It's all for you to fall in love with me." She sits down. "Any last words?"

"Don't say it like that, it sounds as if I'm on the death penalty..." Aiden hugs a cushion. "Umm. It was fun. Now go home?"

"..." She rolls her eyes then gets up. "Okay bye."

Aiden stands up. "I had fun. Come again next time~"

She walk back to him, and pecks him on the cheek. He knew it was coming and didn't avoid it. Who would resist a kiss from a pretty girl? No boy would. She nods silently after the kiss and heads to the door. 

He turns a bit red and walks to Krystal. "See you. Umm next track meet?"

"You better be running by then." She warns him. 

"I will? But why?"

"So you can run after me." She sticks out a tongue and dashes outside.