In The Room

Athletes And Luv
She holds it up again. "I'm going to ask one more time, do you want to use it?"

He openly declines her, politely. "No thank you."

"Your loss." She shrugs and toss the box behind her. Aiden leaps to catch it and throws it away under a heap of trash. 

"Anyway..." She looks out his window. "What do you do in your spare time?"

"Run." He smiles, happy that the adult item is now locked away somewhere were Jonghyun cannot find it. 

"I never would have expected." She rolls her eyes. "Any other hobbies?"

"Uh..." He looks around his room. "I like to..." He spots a camera. "Take pictures."

"Really?" She searches for the camera. 

Wait... Wasn't that Jonghyun's camera. Aiden opens his night stand, and holds up his camera. 

"What kind of pictures do to take?" She turns it on and looks at the pictures. "... You like pictures?"

"No!" He holds his hands up defensively. "That's Jonghyun's. Mines right here." He holds up his camera. "I swear."

"Mhmm..." She disgustedly drops the camera back down. "Let's see yours."

He hesitates. There were a lot of pictures of Suzy. "Um..."

"What? Are their people on their too..." She grabs the camera and flips through the photos. "Are you a stalker?"

"Huh?"

"All of these photos seem like she didn't know." Krystal raises an eyebrow. 

"She knew. I used to always carry my camera around." Aiden shakes his head. "People wanted to be in my photos."

"I can imagine." She keeps scrolling around. "Although it's just Suzy, the lighting is good and you made her come out pretty."

"Thanks." He grins. He used to love phototaking, but once he hit high school, running was his new passion. 

"Are you in any photo classes?"

"No." Aiden sighs. 

"Why not? You're really good at it." Krystal comments, showing him a picture of Suzy holding a flower in a background of sakura blossoms flying. 

"My dad." Aiden cuts short, not wanting to venture any deeper. 

"Is he against photographers?"

Aiden shakes his head. "I'm a better runner."

She slaps his shoulder. "These pictures aren't taken by an amateur. Their professional."

"Like I said, I'm a better runner." Aiden says firmly, hoping she would get the hint. 

She does and she hands back the camera. "You better take pictures of me. My fanbase will become so large."

"Yes ma'am." He gently puts the camera back into his nightstand drawer. 

"Any other hobbies? You can't just have two." Krystal looks around his room. 

"I like to work out." He flexes his bicep. 

She wasn't impressed. "You have scrawny arms." 

He frowns. "They're big." He felt a bit hurt by her words. It was hard to tone them, let alone make them look good. 

"Bigger the better style? The quality is better." 

"Mine are toned. Feel." He leans in and she shakes her head. "You won't regret it. Touch it."

She squeezes his arm and nods in agreement. "Toned, but could be better."

"Better how?"

"Ask Minho." She smiles and sits on his bed. She taps the spot beside her. 

Aiden scoffs and sits on the ground. 

"If you sit there, you look like my slave." She suggests, smiling. 

He jumps up. "I'm nobodies slave."

"Then sit here." She motions for him to move closer to her. "I won't bite. Again."

He touches his neck and sits beside her. 

"Let me see your hand." She offers her hand. He obediently puts his hand on top of her's. His hands were a bit bigger than her's.  

She intertwined the fingers and smiles. "Doesn't it feel nice?"

Aiden gently nods and lays down, pulling her. 

"But your hands are big." She holds up their hands, showing how his almost engulfs her's. 

"No. Your hands are too small."

"I'm normal sized." Krystal denies.

"You are small." He nods to her chest and she smacks his head. 

"Your such a ert! I bet all those weird things are really yours!" She hits him repeatedly. 

He flinches and tries to protect himself with a pillow. She grabbed the pillow and smashed it against his back. "I'm sorry!!"

"You better be." She drops the pillow and stands up. 

"Are you leaving?" Aiden stands up too, disappointed. He didn't want her to leave, although that sounds creepy, he wanted to keep talking to her. 

"Why? Want me to stay?" She jokes, teasingly poking his shoulder. 

He snaps out of it. "No... Not at all."

She seemed a bit hurt. "Don't worry. I was on my way out."

"Wa-" His hand creeps up to grab her to stay, but he pulls his hand back. "Do you want me to take you home?"

"How? On your useless trash bike? I'd rather walk." Krystal scoffs and walks out. She looks angry and Aiden is hesitant. Should he follow? Did he say something wrong? 

"Krystal are you mad?" He follows her downstairs, to where their mothers are. 

"No... Of course not." She sits beside her mother and Aiden sighs.

"Girls are so confusing." He mumbles and Jonghyun appears. 

"Yes, they are mysterious creatures that one must analyze to figure them out." He leans against the wall. "Did you two have fun upstairs?"

Aiden rolls his eyes and brushes Jonghyun away. "We didn't do anything erted.... Creep."

"You guys were so heated too... What a bummer." Jonghyun pats Aiden's back. "I left my condoms there for a reason too."

"I'm not like you..." Aiden slaps his hand away. "I'm not a person who treats girls like toys and guys like tools."

"I got the best of both worlds. Don't judge." Jonghyun wags his finger in front of Aiden's face. 

"You disgust me sometimes." Aiden shudders. 

"As do you." Jonghyun comments. "Ten bucks say I can get laid tonight."

"With who... Key?" Aiden asks. After all Key thinks he is dating Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun shakes his head, grinning. "Krystal."