Thursday Track Meet

Athletes And Luv
"Are you coming this Thursday?" Key asks Aiden with pleading eyes that said "Don't leave me alone with Minho."

"Sure I can go." Aiden pats Key's back. "I have to watch you trip." The three sit down with their tray of food. 

Minho groans. "Way to jinx it."

"Knock on wood." Aiden taps his fingers on the table. "There. All cleared up."

"Who said I'm going to fall? I don't fall. I'm a very balanced person." Key defends. 

"You trip on every meet. It's happened always." Minho picks up his water and drinks it. "By the way. Stop eating junk food. It's going to hold you down."

Key guards his burger. "Leave me alone. I don't want to hear about your nutrition crap. I get enough of that from Seohyun!"

Aiden shoves a fistful of fries into his mouth. "I don't need to care either. I'm on break for a month. Time to store up for winter."

Minho picks up his ham sandwich and sighs at the two unhealthy eaters. 

Someone taps Minho's shoulders and he turns around. "Hey."

"Hi." Suzy sits beside him. Aiden straightens up. What was she doing here? He thought. Her blouse isn't buttoned up all the way, it's two buttons lose, showing her collarbones. 

Key clears his throat. 

"Hi!" Suzy waves to Key who smiles back. "I just came over to tell you guys that I'm having a party after the meet. You guys wanna come?"

"Of course." Aiden responds immediately. Key giggles and elbows him in the rib. 

"It's at 10 pm and since we don't have school the next day, we're going to be up all night." Suzy winks at Aiden and gets up. "Some friends from Seoul High are coming too."

She gets up and Aiden follows. "Suzy wait." He says once they are gone from the table. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Suzy asks as Aiden drags her to the hallway and into a corner. 

"You're Uh... Blouse. It's got some loose buttons." Aiden stammers out. 

Suzy laughs. "It's suppose to be that way."

Aiden pouts his mouth. "Can you button it?"

Suzy shakes her head. Aiden sighs and takes off his jacket. "Wear this over it and cover up."

"Why?" Suzy says with a smile. 

"Other guys can see your collarbone." 

Suzy raises her eyebrows. "And what's that to you?"

"I'll tell you Thursday... Just put it on. All the way." Aiden helps zip his jacket up all the way so it cover's the lower half of Suzy's face. "Like this."

He can tell that she's frowning and he smiles at her. 

Suzy shrugs and pulls Aiden to the cafeteria. "I'll give it back to you Thursday."

Aiden nods and goes back to Minho and Key. Suzy goes and sits down with her friends. 

Key brushes against Aiden. "You're really obvious..."

"What..." Aiden turns to Minho. "Does it show?" 

Minho nods. "You walk her to class, carry her books, say yes to everything she says, and she wears your jackets... I wouldn't be surprised if you guys started dating."

"Seriously ask her out." Key elbows Aiden. "I bet she's waiting for it."

Aiden bites his lip. "What if I get rejected... I don't think I could recover from that blow."

"You coward." Key scoffs. Aiden elbows Key making the latter whimper. 

Aiden looks around for Suzy. He makes eye contact with her and she smiles at him. He returns the smile and she makes a funny face at him. Aiden laughs and responds with a hilarious face that makes Suzy belt out laughing and her friends stare at her oblivious as to why she's laughing. 

"Make it official." Key shoves Aiden and gets up. "Seriously the PDA you show now is making me nauseous."

"PDA?" Minho questions. "What is that?"

Key stares at him. "..." 

"What?"

"Are you seriously that dumb?" Key sighs as Minho nods. "Public displays of affection. P.D.A."

"Doesn't everybody do that?" Key face palms. 

***Thursday Track Meet***

Aiden got out of Key's car and headed down to the field. Key trails behind him while holding his bag and keys. "Wait up."

"How is it that a injured person can walk faster than you?" Aiden shakes his head, chuckling. 

"I'm conserving my energy until the actually running..." Key waves to Minho who's already warming up with Henry. 

"Your walking speed is the same as your running speed. The only thing different is your figure." Aiden looks around, some Seoul High uniforms were present, and oddly he was looking for Krystal. 

"Who are you looking for? Krystal?" Key lectures him. "You have Suzy now, don't be going around two timing people man!" 

Aiden stops abruptly, making Key run into him. "Ow!! What was that for?"

"Suzy and I aren't dating, and I'm not looking for Krystal..." Aiden clears up and walks again. A distant figure waves at him and he ignores it, going to the bleachers. Key recovers quickly and follows Aiden. Key hands over his bags, leaving to warm up, and Aiden sits down, bored. 

Smack! A hand comes across Aiden's back. He flinches. 

"That was rude, I waved at you and you ignored me." Suzy sat beside him, holding his jacket in hand. "Thanks for letting me borrow your jacket."

Aiden apologizes. "Sorry. I'm not in the best mood..." 

Suzy pats his back. "Watching is fun, too. And your leg will be healed within a month. Just bear with it for a few more weeks."

Aiden gives a small smile and from the corner of his eye, he sees two figures walking up to him.  

"Aiden!!!" Sulli greets loudly, sitting in the row before in. "Nice to meet you again!!"

Krystal walks behind Sulli and scowls when she sees him. Aiden bows a bit and Krystal, irritated, rolls her eyes. 

"Omo! Are you Aiden's girlfriend?" Sulli asks Suzy who seems close to Aiden. Krystal turns her head to wait for her response. 

"We're not dating." Aiden says because Suzy didn't say anything. Krystal glances at him and then at Suzy. 

Suzy didn't seem affected by his words and Aiden felt disappointed. They were friends after all. 

"Hi, my names Sulli." Sulli reaches out her hand to Suzy. 

Suzy politely shakes her hand. "My names Suzy Bae. And I also know Krystal already, we're in the same event right?"

Krystal silently nods and turns to watch the 100m dash. 

"What's your relationship with Aiden, if you're not his girlfriend?" Sulli narrows her eyes.

Suzy laughs. "He's like a brother to me." Aiden's heart dropped and he manages to make a cover smile. 

"Really? From my perspective, it looked like he was giving you his jacket to wear." 

"Siblings can share clothing." Suzy shrugs. "Right Aiden?"

Aiden gives a small nod and watches at Minho crosses the finish line as first. He claps and Krystal turns around to look at him. 

"Do you have an obsession with high jumpers?" She whispers as Suzy and Sulli engage in a conversation. 

"Excuse me?" He frowns. Why was she talking to him? Is she still mad?

"Me, Suzy. We're both high jumpers.. And you seem close with her."

"That's because we're... friends." He answers with a pause. She raises an eyebrow and smirks. He likes Suzy. Krystal found out very easily and Aiden frowns again, seeing Krystal smirk at him. "What?"

"Nothing." Krystal gets up. "I'm going to warm up Ssul.."

"Kay, do you want me to come with you?" Sulli gets up and Krystal pushes her back down. 

"Watch our stuff, I don't want this person behind us to scavenge through our things." With that Krystal heads down. 

"I should go too." Suzy departs after giving Aiden a pat on the shoulder. 

Sulli turns around and gives him the stink eye. 

"What?" Aiden is really clueless. Why are girls so angry at him?!?

"What's your really relationship status. Suzy seems to close. And as a fan I MUST KNOW!" Sulli waits for his response. 

"We're not dating. You heard her earlier, we're like siblings." Aiden shrugs, reminded of the hurt he felt a brief moment ago.

"There's no in siblings.. Thats your warning." Sulli crosses her arms and turns around. Sulli felt Aiden's dramatic change when Suzy left. He likes her, but in her opinion, him and Krystal are better suited. "Operation G.A.T.L.K (Get Aiden to like Krystal) is commencing immediately!!" She smirks and waves to an innocent Krystal who knows nothing.