Crush

Athletes And Luv
Beep. Beep. Beep. Aiden's hand slams into the snooze button. Groaning he gets up and dresses. He woke up late yet again. Running out the door, he walks past his mother who handed him a bagel. 

"Thanks." He stuffs the bagel in his mouth and closes the gate. 

"Come home early. Doctors appointment remember." She says quickly, while she returns inside the house. 

Aiden walks as fast as he can with his hurt leg and he quickly turns the corner. He bumps into another person and falls flat on his . 

"Ow." He gets up and realizes it was Krystal. "What. You're kidding me."

She simply gets up and brushes off her skirt. "I'm not pleased to see you either..."

"Who said I'm not pleased to see you?" Aiden fixes his messy hair. "Does it look fixable?"

"You woke up and didn't fix your hair... Very childlike."

"You should watch where your walking..." Aiden takes out a cap and puts it on. "I have my solutions to messy hair..

"What a great fix... Now if you will excuse me." Krystal tries to walk to the left. Aiden blocks her, so she moves to the right and the latter follows. "Can I help you? ..."

Aiden coughs, clearing his throat. "Y-yesterday was a bad first impression."

Krystal raises her eyebrows. "And who's fault was that?"

Aiden restrains himself from scowling and gives a weak smile. "I'm sorry. It tend to be very straightforward."

"That wasn't being straightforward. That was being rude." Krystal taps her foot. "Can you excuse me? I have practice that I need to attend to."

Aiden thinks for a bit. He should let her go, her time is precious because she's a good athlete. He nods and walks past her without a word. 

She rolls her eyes and walks away, heading to her high school.

Aiden gets to school and makes his way to the weight room. Since he's injured his leg, all he can do is lift and stretch his other muscles until it heals up. Inside are Key and Minho. Aiden greets them and begins with dumb bells. 

Key walks up holding 3 kg. "This is such a hard workout."

Aiden smirks while holding 5 kg. "A real man can do 5 kg."

"Says who." Key raises a dumb bell and points it at Aiden. "I'm a man too and 5 kg is impossible for me."

"All comes with practice." Minho arrives holding 10 kg. Aiden and Key gawk at him. "What? This isn't that hard."

Aiden laughs as Minho hands Key one of his bells and Key struggles to lift it with two hands. He is unsuccessful and falls to the ground, along with the dumb bell. 

"So Krystal's mad at you now, how is she going to compensate?" Key whips out a cookie and chews on it. Minho smacks his hands and the bag drops. "Hey!! I'm eating that!"

"No food in the weight room. And who's Krystal?" Minho puts down his other dumb bell on the bag of cookies. Key's eyes widen and cries silently. 

"The girl who cause my injury." Aiden shrugs.

"Did you tell your dad? Maybe he can talk to her parents or something." Minho suggests while swatting off Key's hopeless hands from the bag. 

Aiden tenses up. "I didn't. And I'm not going to... It's not his business."

"You're his son." Key looks up holding his bag of crumpled cookies. "You owe me a new bag."

"In a billion years." Minho smirks. Key tries to strangle him. 

"Just because I'm his son doesn't mean that he has full authority over me and what I do." Aiden roughly replies and looks at the clock. "Homerooms starting soon. I'm going to change."

"Wait for me!" Key whines as Minho puts him in a choke hold as revenge. "Help!"

Aiden changes and leaves through the boys locker room. He spots his crush and walks over to her. "Suzy. Hey."

Suzy turns around and gives him a smile. "Hey Aiden. You done with morning practice?"

He nods like a child and she giggles. "How was your practice?" He takes her books from her and carries it naturally. 

"It was fine, except that it turns out SM High is going to have a track meet with Seoul High." Suzy huffs her cheeks. Aiden smiles and that sight. She's so cute.

"It won't be so bad right? I mean who can jump better than you?" His thoughts wander to Krystal, and Sulli's statement about her. From what he saw on their first meeting, Krystal was no joke. 

"There's a girl named Krystal Jung, shes ranked nationally as a freshman. She's a sophomore now." Suzy's shoulders drop. "I lost to her too before."

Aiden nudges her lightly. "Is she as pretty as you? I don't think so. I bet she's ugly with warts all over her face."

Suzy gives Aiden a smile. "She's really pretty, I'd turn lesbian for her any day."

Aiden stares at Suzy, long enough for her to clarify what she said. "She is... And she's kind too. If I were a boy... I'd tap that."

Aiden laughs and pinches Suzy's cheek. "Oddly for you, it's the same."

"Girls go crazy for me?" Suzy frowns. 

"No... I lik-" Aiden starts. 

"You'd tap me?" Suzy smirks. Aiden's face drops. 

"That's not what I'm saying... Suzy... Seriously. I'm not like that type of guy." Aiden protests. 

Suzy nods in understanding. "You're reaction is funny. But thanks for trying to cheer me up." 

Their in front of her class now. Aiden sighs and hands her books back, Suzy gives a quick smile and walks in. He beams and does a fist pump. 

Satisfied and happy, he walks to his class five minutes earlier and settles down. Opening his notebook, he reviews his notes until a hand covers it. 

"You left me to die." Key accuses as he sits behind him. "Minho made me work on my arms."

"Good for you. You're too scrawny." Aiden comments and high fives Minho. "Good job, you're doing well as my replacement."

"I learned from the best." Minho grins and slaps Key on the back. "I'll make a man out of you in no time."

Key winces and deflates at his desk. "Are you coming to our meet this Thursday Aiden?"

"Against who?" Aiden looks to Minho. 

"SM High." Minho nods to the front as the teacher arrived. "I'll tell you about it later."