Real Reason

Athletes And Luv

It was their last day at the retreat and Aiden was somber. Krystal would leave after this retreat. He watched her swing downstairs with a smile. 

"What are you up too?" She sits beside him. 

"Are you really leaving?" He asks, hoping the answer might change. 

She sighs. "Yes, but we can be back to the way it was in college. Meanwhile we can call, text, and IM each other; communication is possible in the twentieth century. Even if it is halfway across the world."

"Talking is different from feeling and holding." He fidgets in his seat.

"I know." She says softly. "I'll try to come home on breaks."

"You'll be training during your breaks." He retorts. 

"I can train in Korea can't I?" She grabs ahold of his shaking hand. "Don't be sad. Let's make this the best day ever. Better than our wedding."

"Weddings are hard to compete with." He admits. 

"I'm sure you can do something significant." 

"I can't." He falls back and she huffs a sigh. 

"Be a man." She slaps his thigh. "Seriously. It's not the end of the world."

He pouts. "Yes it will. When you're sick, who's going to take care of you and make soup, or when you feel like crying, where's that shoulder to lean on? Don't get me started on how I will feel knowing you're sad and hurting."

"I have a manager..." She rolls her eyes. "And I'm not going to be helpless."

"..." He sits up, a bit frustrated. "You can't say that."

"Why not!?!" 

"Then what do I become if I be like that?" 

"You have a mom." 

"So? You have a mom too." He says randomly. 

"Where are you going with this, you're just rambling." Krystal sighs. 

"Where am I in your life? Am I significant? Am I? You're leaving for America and leaving me behind."

"I'm coming back!" She scowls. "Can you stop being a big baby? It's not like I'm going to have it easy there!"

He pulls his hand away from hers. "I'm not going to have an easy time either!"

"You don't have to learn a new language or make new friends, you're where you belong!" She exclaims. 

"You're where I belong. If you're gone then where am I?" He turns away. He didn't want to argue. 

She leans on his shoulder. "You're still alive aren't you? Just go on living the life you had before I was here and when I come back, we can be like how we are."

His fingers edge over to her's and intertwine them. "Can I not be there when you leave?"

"Why?" She frowns. "I want you there."

"I'm going to not let you board your plane." He says as a matter of fact.

"No you're not. You're going to cry." She pokes his side. "Aren't you?"

He scoffs. "Real men... Do cry. So yes I will."

"Ha." She laughs. 

"Won't you?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I'm coming back?" She pecks him on the cheek. "It's nice to know my boyfriend is sensitive."

"Fiancé." He corrects. 

"Husband." She grins and he smiles. 

"That sounds right." 

He pulls Krystal and they lay on the club together. He brushes a strand of her hair and rubs, with his thumb, her forehead. 

"Massage." He comments. 

"It feels good." She tries to look at his hands, but goes cross eyed. He chuckles. 

"What can I do without you." He murmurs and answers his own question. "Nothing."

"Stop being so melodramatic." She touches his chin playfully. "You can run."

"Run and that's it." He shrugs. 

"Wow you just insulted yourself. Nice." Krystal smirks. 

"I know." He saw how she was uncomfortable without a pillow so he extended his arm so she could rest her head on it. "Here."

"Thanks." She snuggles closer to him no, and he wraps his other arm around her waist. His fingers creep down her leg like a spider. She slaps his hand. "That feels gross."

He smirks. "You liked it yesterday."

She covers his mouth with her hand, blushing. "Shush."

"Hehehehehe." He kisses her nose. "Round two?"

She turns more red. "I'm fine."

He laughs. "Good."

Sulli walks in on their intimate position with a nod. "They had ."

"Who did?" Suzy asks as Minho trails behind her. 

"Those two lovebirds." Sulli points to Aiden and Krystal. "Look how close they are without being awkward."

"That's fun to know..." Suzy rolls her eyes and Minho smiles at Sulli. Suzy walks off to the front door. 

"She's on her period, excuse her." Minho apologizes. 

Sulli turns red. "It's all right. Girl get them. Periods. I mean. Yeah."

"Thanks." Minho sets off into the direction where Suzy left. 

Sulli looked at Aiden and Krystal. "Did you tell him the reason why you're leaving? That you're sick?"

Aiden closed his eyes and Krystal restrained her face as she felt the pain overwhelm her. Her body felt like it was on fire and she couldn't move a muscle. 

The pain subsided quickly and Krystal held her head. 

"You okay?" Aiden opens one of his eyes.

She nods. "I'm tired."