Normal

Athletes And Luv

"I'm fine." Krystal raises her hands in protest. "I like being a ."

"Don't worry. s." Yuri winks at Aiden. "Are the best."

Jessica hits him again, blushing and Jonghyun nods in agreement. 

"I guess.. We should.. Right?" Aiden elbows Krystal. She frowns at him. "Come on."

"Go for it!!!" Sulli fangirls and imagines the two. She blushes and Key rolls his eyes. "Use protection though!!"

"Everyones here." He notes. 

"Anyway, where's our bags?" Aiden asks. 

"Why? Want to go for it?" Yuri smirks. 

Aiden scoffs. "Of course, I'm a raging boy that gets s." Everyone laughs and Krystal glares at him. What's he (Krystal) doing to his reputation?!!?

"Tmi." Key shivers. 

Suzy gave Aiden a small smile and nods. "Over there."

"Let's go." Aiden grabs Krystal's hand and takes their bags too.

"Whooop!!!! Good luck!!!" Jonghyun and Yuri chant. 

Jessica glares at Yuri. "Shut up. Thats my sister you just sold."

"Sold? He stole her." Yuri whines, nuzzling Jessica's neck. "Let's go do our business."

Jessica rolls her eyes as Yuri picks her up bridal and sends Minho a grin. 

Minho looks away, shaking his head and Suzy stares at him. "We're not."

"I know." He nods. "We're not stupid."

"I'm so jealous." Sulli pouts. Jonghyun grins at her, but Key smack his head. 

"No! Turn off your wiener. No one wants it." Key warns. 

Aiden shuts the door and sighs. 

"Did you have to tell them that????" Krystal scowls. 

"What?"

"My !"

He frowns. "But it's true."

"Not when I'm in my body?? I'm not one of those guys." Krystal sits down on the bed. "I miss my body."

"Me too." Aiden sits beside her. "Your hormones are no joke."

"Neither are yours." 

"We should look it up." Krystal suggests. "Maybe it will help?"

"Or how about we bash our heads together." Aiden scoffs. "Nothings going to help us."

"You never know." Krystal sighs, laying down. "I'm tired."

"Go to sleep." Aiden goes to the bathroom. 

"Where you going?!?" She sits up. 

"I have to pee?" 

"I'll do it!" She jumps up, Aiden frowns. "I don't want you looking at my ''..."

"I don't want my hands touching it!!!" Aiden moves her away from the bathroom. 

"I can wash my hands."

"MY HANDS." Aiden glares, it doesn't work. 

"I'll hold your hands."

"That means I have to feel them, then there's no point in helping." Aiden tries to close the door, but Krystal follows, slipping into the crack as he closes the door. 

"I watch then." She crosses her arms. 

"Why..."

"Why? Do you want to see it?!?" Krystal raises an eyebrow.

"Put your hands down!" Aiden growls and brings her hands to her waist. 

"So controlling." Krystal scoffs. 

"Whatever." He s his pants and closes his eyes. "Go ahead."

Krystal helps guide his hands to aim it correctly. He quickly passes the urine out and opens his eyes. He sighs in relief. "That wasn't so bad."

"Wash your hands." Krystal demands. 

"I know." He rinses many times. "Let's go to sleep."

"Why?"

"So it looks like we did it."

"But we didn't."

"..." Krystal shrugs. "Fine."

"But let's change." Aiden looks through Krystal's bag. "Here's some comfy clothes." He hands her sweatpants and a medium sized t shirt. 

Krystal hands Aiden shorts and a new clean t as well. They change and lay on the bed, side by side.

Their hands come into contact and they peck each other, but their sad that their body is so foreign to them. 

Eventually they fall asleep and a miraculous thing occurs. Aiden is I his body and Krystal in her's. A angel heard their sadness and swapped them back. (A/N I KNOW THIS IS WORST WAY TO TURN THEM BACK, BUT I HAD NO IDEAS)

He rubs his eyes, frowning. His eyes open and he feels small arms around him. He looks down to see Krystal's sleeping face and jumps away. "What?!!?!?"

She opens her eyes. "What."

"We're back!!" Aiden hugs her tight. "I'M ME!!!"

"Eh?" She looks at her hands and grins. "OH MY GOSH!!!! Yay!!! Thank God!!!"

"Whew." Aiden sighs. "Close call. Maybe it was a dream."

"Maybe." Krystal sighs and hugs herself. "My body!"

"I missed my biceps!" Aiden kisses his arms. "Oh baby."

"..." Krystal watches as Aiden does a happy shoulder dance. 

In another room adjacent to theirs,  someone screams. "SHUT THE HELL UP!!"

"Sorry Yuri!!!" Aiden grins and lays content. He then turns to Krystal. "I need you to apologize to me and my body."

"For what...." She crosses her arms. 

"You touched little Aiden." He sniff, acting very dramatic. 

"And you touched my twins..." Krystal shakes her head. 

"So the apology will be mutual." He shrugs. He leans to her chest. "I'm sorry." She smacks his head. "Ow!"

"Why would you lean in?!?"

"Why not?"

"... That's ual harassment."

"I'm your boyfriend, I get to do that."

"... If it's like that, you aren't touching any of this." Krystal motions to her body."

"Nobody wants that anyways

"... get out."

He frowns. "Why?"

"GET OUT!" She raises her hands, readying a fist.

"Okay! Okay! Jeez." Aiden turns, before sneaking a look and then jumps on Krystal. 

"Gotcha!!" He laughs evilly. He pins her arms down above her head. "Can't kick me out now."

He tickles her and she begins to crack up. Her glare slowly fades and he laughs along as she begins to tickle him. 

"Hahahahahahahagagah! Stop!!" He nearly cries as Krystal got to his foot. 

"Say sorry!"

"S-Sorry!!!" He manages to says and she stops. 

"Good." She pecks his lips and grins. "If you ever do that again, I'll chop off little Aiden."

He gawks at her and nods obediently.