Together... Finally

Athletes And Luv

A loud thwack resonated as Aiden punched Jonghyun. He grabbed his cousin's collar to keep him balanced. "I don't appreciate your tone or your words."

Jonghyun massaged his cheek, grimacing at the pain. "I was joking."

"It's not funny." He spits out. 

"Aiden Liu! Come here!" His mom yells. They had seen him hit Jonghyun. 

Aiden walks to his mom. 

"What's with you two? Jonghyun are you okay?" His mom scowls at Aiden. 

"I'm fine." Jonghyun reassures. 

"Aiden what is your problem?" Krystal asks, concerned. 

"Nothing."

"How could you hit your cousin like that? What if your father finds out." His mother scolds him. 

Aiden looks down. "I'm sorry."

"It wasn't Aiden's fault, I provoked him." Jonghyun pats Aiden's shoulder. 

"How and why?" His mother crosses her arms. "If it's not a good reason, both of you go clean the garage."

"What?" Aiden pouts. "Like he said! He provoked me."

"Yes! I did! I said I would steal Krystal away!" Jonghyun tries to reason his aunt.

"Steal Krystal?" Krystal raises an eyebrow, looking at Aiden. 

"You punched your family member because of your fiancé?" His mother giggles. "I think our children are getting well." She giggles with Krystal's mom. 

"So no garage?" Aiden asks hopefully. Immediately his mother turns scary. He regrets asking. 

"I expect all the boxes to be labeled and sealed." His mother glares at the two boys. "Once you reflect on your actions, I will let you eat dinner."

"Awww." Aiden sighs. 

"You had to mention it again..." Jonghyun pushes Aiden. "You always remind her."

"Because I need to know!" Aiden pushes Jonghyun. 

"Hey!!! Go!!" His mom points to the garage door. 

Grumbling the two boys go. "Stupid." Aiden mumbles. He brightens up as his mom holds up a spatula. "I'm going."

Jonghyun and Aiden walk into the stuffy and crowded garage. "How does someone mess up their garage so frequently?!"

Aiden sighs. "Mom likes to go through the items to look for things."

"Does she not have a closet?" Jonghyun holds up a book about raising children. 

"She does..." Aiden begins to sort the boxes. "The faster we start, the faster we finish."

Jonghyun ruffles his hair. "Why'd you hit me? Did you not notice my playful nature?!"

"No." Aiden glares at him. "Why did you even say such thing..." He pauses. "She's mine."

"Oooooooh!!" Jonghyun fangirls. "Really? What do you like about her???"

Aiden becomes stiff. "Ummm."

"Is it the big three? The face? s?.... It can't be the right?" Jonghyun lists off his ideal body parts. "I like them butts."

Aiden shakes his head, thinking. "Her hands."

"Why?" Jonghyun grins at Aiden. "For the handj-"

Aiden kicks Jonghyun. "Shut up..."

Jonghyun grimaces again. "My hurts."

"Good."

"Tell me why you like her hands!" Jonghyun places the book inside a box. 

Aiden glares at his cousin. "Why do you care?"

"I ran out of pickup lines." Jonghyun waves his hand. "I need new inspiration."  

"Then I'm not telling you." Aiden closes his mouth. 

"I was kidding. I'm curious, because I want to find a girlfriend."

"You have Key."

"He's old stuff." Jonghyun stomps his foot. "Hurry up."

"I'm telling him you said that."

"He should know that I don't like him." Jonghyun rolls his eyes. "Seriously. He's so clingy, said I was his first and stuff. Now tell me."

"I'm not going to tell you." Aiden continued to organize the boxes. 

"Why not?!?" 

"Find out yourself."

"What? Are you giving me permission to ask her on a date?" Jonghyun gives him a smile. 

Aiden restrains himself from hitting Jonghyun. "No. What I meant is find someone you like and figure out what you like about them."

"That's no fun." Jonghyun scoffs. "Anyways. I have a date, I need to go now." Jonghyun ditches Aiden and runs out through the garage door. 

"What?!?! I can't do this by myself!" Aiden shouts, but Jonghyun didn't come back. 

"Stupid Jonghyun." Aiden kicks the box in front of him. 

"Hey...." Krystal calls out, standing at the doorway. 

Aiden turns around. "Um. Hi."

"What do you like about me?" She asks, smirking. 

His eyes widen. "You were here the entire time?"

"No, but you two are really loud..." Krystal shrugs, and walks to him. 

"Oh..." He sighs. "Care to help?"

"Only if you tell me what you like about this." She does a wave and Aiden holds back a laugh. "You think it's funny? I'm trying so hard."

"It's... Cute." He smiles. 

She smiles. "Thank you. Now your answer?"

He frowns, in deep thought. What did he like about Krystal Jung? What was it that made him feel attracted to her, to want to be with her? What was this innate feeling of wanting to protect her and make her smile? "Uh... I like..."

Krystal stares at him, waiting for his answer. She was anxious. What if he said something so stupid like her body or her hair. "Times ticking." She taps an imaginary watch on her wrist. 

He lets out a small breath. "I like how you are trying so hard to make me like you. Like how you asked to hold my hand. It made me feel weird, in a good way, and your hand was really warm. I kept turning red and I was nervous. Your smile is so addicting, it makes me want to keep seeing it, and making you smile even when you're sad. I like how you are so comfortable around me, it's like I've known you my entire life, but there are things I want to know about you, I want to find out your likes, your dislikes, everything. And when I kiss you, I want more, more of you and I want to be with you every second of the day..." He sighs and stares at a teary Krystal. He smacks his head. "What did I do wrong? Don't cry."

She hits his shoulder. "You babo." 

He frowns. "What?"

"If you say it like that, how am I suppose to react?" Her face scrunched up as tears drop. 

"Ah... Um..." Aiden looks around, for a object to make her laugh. He holds up a rubber chicken. He flails it around Krystal. "Don't cry... Smile!" 

She slowly walks closer to him, holding her arms open. He frowns. Oh. She wants a hug. He wraps her in his arms. Her head is against his shoulder and she fits perfectly. He rubs her back and speaks soft comforting words. 

"Sorry. Don't cry. You're ugly when you cry." He teases her. "If my mom sees you cry, she'll keep me in here for the night."

Krystal leans her head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It was like a lullaby to her ears, soothing and made her smile. 

"Just saying, if you cry and laugh at the same time, you get hair on your ." Aiden jokes, trying to be playful, but he was actually restraining himself from kissing her. Her lips looked ripe and smelled like strawberries. His eyes continued to stare at her lips until she spoke, breaking the trance he was in. 

"Do you like me?" He wipes her tears gently with his hands. She grabs his hand, waiting for his response. 

He scratches his head with his other hand, releasing her from their hug. "I guess so."

She frowns at him. "You guess?"

"Ahh... I..." He takes a deep breath, nervous. "I like you."

She smiles. "Will you-" He covers her lips. "What?"

"Will you." He starts, making her realize that he wants to ask her. "Be my girlfriend?"

She nods lightly and he smiles. 

"I'm sorry I took this long." He leans in to kiss her, but he notices that there were two creeper mothers watching them. He sighs and leans back. 

Krystal leans in to kiss, for she had her eyes closed, her lips fell on his jugular and she pulled away, frowning. 

"Our mothers." He whispers in her ears, turning her to them. She wipes her lips and smiles, blushing. 

"You two." Krystal's mother grins. "About to do the kiss kiss?" 

His mom laughs. "I think we interrupted them." 

"We must leave then!" Krystal's mom winks at Aiden and pulls his mom inside. 

Aiden awkwardly stands beside Krystal. "Uh..."

"Hahaha." She laughs. "So embarrassing."

He nods and rubs his neck. "So you're not angry at me right?"

She nods. 

"Good..." He looks around, acting nonchalantly. He quickly leans in and pecks her lips, leaving with a smile plastered on his face. 

Krystal let's out a shy smile. "What was that?"

"Huh?" Aiden acts innocent. "A kiss?"

She scoffs and leans up and kisses him, grabbing his shirt collar. At first he was frozen, but his hands automatically went to her waist and wrapped around them. Her arms were trapped against his chest and she pulled away, leaving Aiden leaning in and disappointed. "That's a kiss."

Aiden nods, embarrassed. "I'll keep that in mind."

"Ehem!" A voice calls out from the outside. Aiden turns to see Jonghyun and Key, and Minho watching them. 

"Hi... Can I help you?" Krystal breaks their hug, leaving Aiden frowning. 

"We just came over to say... WE KNEW IT!!!" Key and Jonghyun scream, giggling and laughing. 

Aiden kept his eye on Minho, who seemed a bit bored. 

"I didn't ask for any visitors." Aiden presses the button and the garage door closes. 

Krystal smacks his shoulder. "That was rude."

"Jonghyun deserves that." Aiden shrugs. 

"What about Minho and Key?" She frowns, uncertain whether she should be angry or laughing. 

"We have a front door if they want to visit, and I'm pretty sure that they are headed somewhere else." Aiden looks around. He sighs. "I have to clean up the rest of this garage, you can go home if you want."

"What happened to 'I want to be with you every second'?" Krystal raises an eyebrow. 

"You can stay, but it's going to get boring. I want you to be happy too." Aiden picks up a box. "Your option. If you want to stay, sit on that." He points to a red bucket. 

While he cleans Krystal talked to him. She wanted to go with a select group of people to a retreat during break. She wanted Aiden to go too. 

"Who else is going again?" He asks, placing the last item into a box and hoisting it up a shelf. 

"Sulli, Key, Minho, Suzy, me, you, and you can ask Jonghyun." She counts them off her fingers. 

"I'd rather not have Jonghyun come." Aiden sits on the ground in front of Krystal, he wipes his forehead, he got a bit sweaty. 

"Why?" She asks, noticing he was sweating and biting her lip. He looked really good and she hid her interested smile. 

"He's going to hit on Sulli."

"And? She needs a boyfriend." Krystal narrows her eyes. "Why do you care about Sulli so much?"

He flinches under her glare. "Key has a thing with Jonghyun."

"But their both guys?" She frowns, confused. 

"Their gay. At least with each other." Aiden explains. 

"But they like girls?"

"They're only gay for each other. Anyways... When do we leave?"

"The day after tomorrow. Ask you mom." Krystal reminds him. 

"How do we get there?" Aiden doesn't want to have a parent drive them. 

"My sister Jessica, I forgot, shes coming too... Oh yeah, I completely forgot. She goes to your school."

"My school?"

"Yeah, she has a boyfriend named.... Dongbae?"

"Donghae?"

"Ahh yeah that one." Krystal nods. "She has her license."

"Oh.... I didn't know she was your sister... Is Donghae coming too?" Aiden asks, curious. 

She shakes her head. "But one of her friends Yul is coming."

"Kwon Yul?" He asks. She nods. He frowns. Jessica was cheating on Donghae with baseball star Kwon Yul?

"Yes, it'll be fun and we'll get some privacy." She grins. 

"Soojungah!!" Her mom calls. "We're leaving."

"Okay!!" She yells back. She turns to Aiden, who stood up. She kisses him on the cheek. "Bye."

"Later." He smiles as she walks back inside and he sighs. It felt empty now. He felt alone. Pulling out his phone, he scrolled for her number, which he finally got. 

      I miss you already! :(

                    - Aiden

Krystal replies. 

      Finally you text me. I miss you too :( Ask your mom~

                    - Krystal Jung