Always

Athletes And Luv
Aiden clicked his garage opener. Smiling he pointed to his metal dusty bicycle.

Krystal was sighing.

"Hey this thing is a bike of beauty." Aiden defends the bike. "Just because it's dusty means nothing."

Aiden wiped the dust off and Krystal was disgusted. "Wash your hands."

"I'll wash them when I get home." Aiden drags the bike outside. It's wheels were fine. 

"Dirty." Krystal complains. 

"Clean." Aiden corrects. 

Krystal glares at him. Aiden grins and gets on. "I'm going to leave you."

Grumbling, Krystal gets onto the back seat. "Go slow and safely." Her arms wrap around Aiden's waist and she turns a bit red. Aiden doesn't mind and is worried about something else. 

"Okay..." Aiden looks left and right. "So where's your house again?"

Krystal narrows her eyes. "Did you want to find my address using this cheap trick?"

"No." Aiden brakes strongly, and Krystal collides with Aiden's back. 

"Ow." Krystal smacks Aiden's arm. "Safe I said."

"Directions please?" Aiden waits. 

"Go to town center." Krystal commands. Aiden cycles there. "Now take a left here."

Aiden sighs. He would have to bike back home.

"Here yet?" Aiden whimpered. 

Krystal nods. "Here."

They stop at a large house, with a four door garage and a large front yard. And there was a gate that was around it's perimeter. 

"Large house." Aiden notes only because it was bigger than his. 

"My parents own an athletic company so..." Krystal shrugs. 

"Minho is your neighbor right?" Aiden asks. 

Krystal nods. "He should be home by now."

Aiden looks back at her. "How do you know that?"

"He's my neighbor..." Krystal gets off. "Thanks for the ride..."

Aiden grins. "No problem."

"Do you remember your way back?" She seems a bit worried. 

Aiden laughs. "Don't worry. I'll just spend the night at Minho's if I don't want to bike home."

"Oh okay. Bye." She waves and opens her house gate. 

Aiden waves and once Krystal heads in he turns his bike around. 

Heading down the street, he spots two familiar figured people. Frowning, he looks closely to see its Minho and... Suzy. 

He frowns. Why were they together? They hug and Suzy smiles at him. Aiden looks away. 

"Aiden!" Krystal calls. It calls his attention and the other two's. Minho's eyes are wide when he notices Aiden. So is Suzy. Aiden look to Krystal. 

Krystal walks up to him, handing him a piece of paper. "It's my number."

Aiden stares at her. "And?"

Krystal smiles. "You're slow. But I like that."

"I'm faster than the speed of light..." Aiden frowns. "What do you mean..."

She shakes her head, still smiling. "You're dense."

"Of course. I'm a organism!" Aiden keeps frowning. "Stop speaking weird."

Krystal rolls her eyes. She leans in and pecks him on the chin, with Minho and Suzy watching. "It's my feelings you dummy."

Aiden smiles and Krystal returns to her house. He looks back at the two, before turning around to bike back home. He heard Minho call his name but ignored it. 

Him and Suzy. So they liked each other... That's why she rejected Aiden. It's always Minho that gets all the love. From dad. From coaches. Even from Suzy. 

Tears fall as he rides home. Stopping at a nearby park, he balls out his tears. "Why is it always Minho!?!?!"