I'm A Fan

Athletes And Luv
Keys been avoiding Aiden for two weeks now. He's fed up with the diva and marches into his classroom right before class starts. Key is talking with some girls and Aiden grabs his collar and drags him to the rooftop. The boy yelps as Aiden isn't gentle and pushes him against the door. 

"Did you find out about the girl?" Aiden crosses his arms. "It's been weeks."

Key narrows his eyes. "What girl are we speaking of?"

Aiden chuckles slowly. "Should I beat you to make you remember?"

"How's your leg?" Key tries to change the subject. "I heard you're out for the season."

"That's not true. I'll be fine within a month.. Now don't change the subject." Aiden sighs. "The girl who knocked into me the day I got injured."

"Ah ahhh. The kiss?" Key puts fingers on his lips. 

Aiden grits his teeth as Key jumps up and down. "Yes the kiss."

"I already talked to her. She's busy with track after school." Key shrugs. "So there's no chance for you to meet her."

"She's in track?" Aiden grabs Key's shoulders. "How do you know it's the right girl? ... Are you lying to me right now?"

"Whoa! Easy there fella. I'm 100% sure it's her. There's only two Jungs that go to Seoul High and her sister is blonde."

"You said there are a lot of Jungs at Seoul High..." 

"I exaggerated."

"..." Aiden glares at Key.

"What? It's fine. You found her. Now what." Key takes out a mirror and fixes his hair. 

Aiden thought for a moment. There really was no reason for him to meet with her. But why did he want to see her so badly. Was it just the kiss? He shakes his head. 

"She's the one who injured me... I want her to compensate." Aiden points to his leg that is bandaged under his pants and shoe. 

"She's a student. She can't pay for it." Key puts the mirror away. 

"Stop saying she and tell me her name." Aiden taps his fingers on the fence that prevents students from suicide. 

"Ahhh. Her name is-" Key is interrupted. 

"Ahh!" Aiden turns around. Key's homeroom teacher gave a frightening smile. 

"Key has class. Mr Liu, you want to run again after one month I presume? I suggest you get to class or I will boot you from the team." The teacher holds up a meter stick. "Now run along. Key you stay.."

Aiden peels off Key's fingers and closes the door behind him. He can hear the teacher hitting Key and he grits his teeth. The girl's name. So close. 

He enters class when the lesson started and bowed slightly to the teacher. The teacher ignores him and waves him off to a seat. 

Aiden sits down next to Minho, who watches him carefully. "Where were you? You missed the roll call."

"I went after a certain diva..." Aiden puts his head down. "Wake me up when the lessons over."

Minho was about to decline but the teacher called on him. 

"Minho, tell Aiden that he will stay after class when you wake him up." Minho nodded politely. 

From the corner of his eye, he could see Aiden grimace. He chuckled and returned to studying. 

After enduring two hours of supplementary worksheets, Aiden dropped his head onto the desk. "I'll never get to see her at this rate. I'm dying."

Key walks in and sits on a desk adjacent to Aiden. "Her name's Krystal Jung." He gave Aiden a small smile. "She's a high jumper for Seoul High."

"Krystal? She's in track too?" Aiden stares at Key with pitiful eyes. 

"What?" Key frowns. 

Aiden clasps his hands together. "Kibummah! Help me do these worksheets!"

Key whines. "Why? Why? Why? You always ask me for favors!!!" 

"Jonghyun's picking me up today. I'll tell him then." Aiden packs his bag. 

Key picks up his bag for him. "Yes master. I can help you, but Minho's better at arithmetic than I am. Let's ask him?"

Aiden grunts. "It's fine. I'll ask Jonghyun." 

Key smacks Aiden. "Don't make it hard for my Dino!"

Aiden raises his eyebrows. "Your Dino? I'm telling him you said that."

"Don't~ tell you what. I'll give you a ride today, we  can visit Seoul High, too." Key offers. 

"Don't you have practice?" Aiden uses Key as support and walks out to the hallway. "Even if I'm injured you need to practice."

Key rolls his eyes. "I'm not a delinquent. Coach said theres no practice today because the field is being used for a school event."

"Really. What event?"

"Something like 'knitting with grandmas'" Key opens the door and they walk into the parking lot. 

"Sounds fun." Aiden grimaces as he walks down the step. "Why aren't you going?"

Key scoffs, offended. "I don't knit... I sew."

"There's a difference?" Aiden is flabbergasted. "Aren't they used to make clothes?" They get in Key's car

"Well... Yes. But sewing is better. More manlier." Key straightens his shoulders. Aiden laughs. "I'M MANLY TOO!!"

"Whatever. Drive almighty Key." Aiden motions to the steering wheel. 

"Yes sir!" Key salutes Aiden and turns the ignition on. The car roars to life and he drives quickly. Key hums a tune and they arrive at Seoul High in no time.

"Wait..." Aiden stops Key from leaving the car. "What do we say?"

"Our cover is that we're spies from another school, scouting their athletics..." Key winks. "I'm the leader and you're my trusty sidekick."

Aiden sighs and smacks Key upside the head. "That's ridiculous! We're here to meet some friends."

"You don't have any friends here." Key sulks, holding his head. "Let's go. Krystal should be practicing."

Aiden brightens up and shuffles toward the field. 

Key leads the way to the bleachers and Aiden sits beside him. "There she is." Key points to a girl doing a high jump while everyone else is running.

"Why is she not running?" Aiden asks Key.

"She the number one seed in high jumping." Key looks around. "She beat all the seniors when she was a freshman."

Aiden's eyes widen. "Really? She's at that level?"

"Yep..." Key looks distracted. Aiden shoves him. "What?"

"What's our plan? How do we talk with her...? What if she doesn't recognize me?" Aiden taps his foot. "What if she does recognize me and thinks I'm a slob?"

"Didn't you say you wanted her to compensate? Why are you such a girl at times like this.. Jeez. Man up." Key sighs disapprovingly. 

"Right." Aiden shakes his head. "I can't be nice to her, she caused this..." He indicates to his calf. 

Key finally spots his target. "SULLI!!" He yells and a girl turns around. She spots him and they run to each other. 

"Key!!!" They hug and he twirls her around. "What are you doing here?" Aiden makes his way towards Key and his friend. 

"My friend is a fan of Krystal..." Key points to Aiden who hasn't heard what he said because he's too far away. "He wants to talk with her."

"Really? I can get Krystal to swing by during her break." Sulli nods and offers her hand to Aiden. "Hi, I'm Sulli."

Aiden smiles in return and shakes her hand. "I'm Aiden Liu."

"Eh? Aiden Liu? The sprinter? You?" Sulli's face turns red. She bows 90 degrees. "I-I'm a fan!!"

Aiden scratches his head awkwardly as other students stare. "There's no need to bow..."

"You're my sunbae, I must!" Sulli smiles. "You're Krystal's fan?" 

Aiden glares at a Key who has become silent. "Yes. I am."

"That's so sweet!" Sulli shakes her shoulders. "Krystal's should be on her break, right now is the best time to talk to her." Sulli grabs Aiden's hand and drags him to the tarp. Key nonchalantly follows behind, checking out the field for any prospects. 

"Soojungah! Some of your fans came to see you." The girl turns around. Her hair was in a messy ponytail and her cheeks were flushed from the cold weather. 

Aiden's heart stops as Krystal grabs a towel and walks up to them. "Hi, I'm Krystal Jung."