What We Can Do

Athletes And Luv
Aiden enters just as Jonghyun sits down. "Hey cousin."

Krystal's attention turns to Aiden. She was wearing a turtleneck, to hide his doings. He looks down, trying to avoid her large innocent deer like eyes. She wouldn't forgive him. He made her feel uncomfortable, that was a fact.

"So this is Krystal?" Jonghyun smirks at him and Aiden glares at his cousin. "I've heard a lot about you." 

"You have?" Krystal hasn't let her eyes off of Aiden. She watches as Aiden scratches his head. 

"Yes, he spent all morning brooding in his room." Jonghyun shakes his head. "Poor guy."

"Brooding?" Krystal turns to Jonghyun, concerned. 

"He is upset with someone." Jonghyun smirks. "Anyway, how long have you known Aiden?"

"A month or two... Why?" 

"Jonghyun. Leave." Aiden glares at his cousin. 

He simply nods. "I should leave. I think he needs to talk to you." Jonghyun walks out the living room, smiling at Aiden. "Good luck."

The mood became awkward as Aiden remained standing and Krystal kept staring at him. Each of them was waiting on the other to speak. 

Krystal saw that Aiden had sunken eyes, his lips were frowning and he had his head low. 

Aiden sighs and clears his throat. Then he sits down on the couch furthest from Krystal. "Hey."

"Hi." Krystal notices the distance between each other and her heart sinks. She came over with her mom to resolve this issue, but its hard. 

"I'm sorry." Aiden closes his eyes and massages his temple. "I have no excuse to give you."

"You don't need one." Krystal hates this atmosphere. She just wanted things the way they were before. 

"How come?" He looks at her, making eye contact and he immediately turns away. His eyes dropped low to the ground. 

Krystal's shoulders drop. "Because I like you."

Aiden shakes his head. "That's not a reason."

"Yes it is..." Krystal moves closer. Aiden flinches and recoils away. She sighs. "Look I'm fine."

Krystal gets up and sits beside him. Aiden freezes and tries to stay on the edge as much as possible. She rolls her eyes and drags the hem of his shirt to her. 

"Are you really going to be this childish?" Krystal asks, scowling. Aiden looks at her before adjusting his seat. He shakes his head softly. "Good."

Aiden clasps his fingers together and focuses on breathing in and out. He would not be able to look at her without lust. He just needed practice. Practice makes perfect, right?

She put a hand on his shoulder, he tenses up and gently pulls away. Krystal's had enough. This was too much. 

She pulls his chin forcefully, making him look at her. "Stop being so depressed."

He tries to speak, but she covers his mouth. "I wasn't ready at the time. And you surprised me. Give me clear warning when you want to kiss me."

She continues. "I like you and I want you to like me. If you want to kiss me, doesn't that mean you like me too?"

He shakes his head. "It's different."

"So you don't want to kiss me and you don't like me. Great, we're getting somewhere." Krystal says sarcastically. 

"I do want to kiss you because I'm a hormone raging teenage boy... And your body isn't innocent." Aiden scowls at her. "Your body is sending me signals to kiss you, to lust after you, to rip your clothes off with my dirty eyes."

"So you are ." She laughs. "That's a first."

He gawks at her. "What? No I'm not."

"It would explain your aggressiveness." She nods. "Do you have an outlet?"

"No!!" He frowns at her. How does she know these words?!?

"I think you do." She smirks. 

"I don't. I'm a perfectly fine normal human being."

"Who likes to bite girls necks... Sure."

He shakes his head. 

"Does that mean you watch it only?"

"Where are you coming up with these ideas?!?" He pushes her down on the couch. She stared at him as she blushes. He pull away quickly. "Sorry."

"Its fine." She stares at him. "Who was that guy earlier?"

"My cousin. Stay away from him."

"Why?"

"He's not a innocent lamb like I am." Aiden warn. "I'm serious. Don't talk to him."

"He looks like you, a bit more handsome. Maybe I should ask him to be my fiancé." Krystal says, trying to provoke Aiden. 

He his lips. "Yeah? But you won't be able to ge past Key."

"What do those two have with each..." She realizes it. "Oh their gay."

"Jonghyun's bi... So stay away from him." He wags a finger in front of Krystal's face. 

She smirks. "If you kiss me, I won't talk to him."

He scowls at her. "Who's the one now?"

"I'm not , I just want a kiss." She points to her soft, juicy looking lips and Aiden turns away. "What?"

"No." He sighs. "I'm not ready for it."

"It's not a make out session... Come here." She demands and he leans toward her. "Good boy."

She pulls him lower so that he's on top of her, and plants a long kiss on Aiden. She wraps her legs around his waist. He is tense at first, since he was hovering over her. Krystal bit his lower lip, as a payment for their other kiss. 

He is shocked. She bit his lip again, a bit more roughly and he returns by kissing her nose. She giggles and he smiles. She then wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer so she's at his neck. She begins by blowing softly on his neck, then kissing his neck. He shivers and switches their positions so he's on bottom. 

He is a bit excited and nervous. His heartbeat is fluttering and rapidly beating. Her heartbeat was going crazy, she's never done this before and it was strenuous then expected. But both of them liked it. 

She lightly bites his jugular, then proceeds to bite the side of his neck, she wanted to give him a mark as well. He muffles a groan and she smiles. She continues to bite neck, and gives the random , making him become erratic with his breathing. 

He lowers himself so he's at her neck, while she's staring down at him. 

He feels a set of eyes watching him and looks to the right. Jonghyun was sitting there, smirking, and deeply engrossed. 

Aiden pushes Krystal off and indicates that they are not alone. She spots Jonghyun and blushes. 

"You two are very fun to watch." Jonghyun laughs. "I got a bit excited too."

Aiden glares at his cousin. He grabs Krystal's hand and pulls her into his room. 

"You room..." Krystal notes. Aiden nods, locking his door. "Why did you lock it? You still want to kiss?"

He shakes his head. "He's just going to follow us around. No privacy."

"Oh. Okay." She looks around his room, and sits on his bed, bored. 

Aiden sits down beside her and notices something strange. A box of condoms lay next to the bed. Jonghyun?!?!?? He tries to hide it, but Krystal spots him holding it. 

"What's that?" She tries to reach the box. He adamantly shakes his head. 

"Nothing for you to see." He tries to pull away from Krystal, but she forces him onto the bed, straddling him. He's momentarily shocked as he can feel her underwear is wet. 

That gave enough time for her to get the box. She frowns. "Condoms?"

"Their not mine." He snaps out of confusion. "I swear."

"What are they doing in your room then?" She opens the box, curious of how it looks. 

"It's Jonghyun's." Aiden was telling the truth. Jonghyun was probably watching some indecent videos earlier. 

"Want to use one?" She asks suddenly. 

His eyes widen and he stares at Krystal. 

"I'm asking you now, do you want to use one?" She asks again.