He's Back

Athletes And Luv

"Aiden!!" His mom calls. He didn't move one bit and stayed under his bed covers. "Jonghyun's home!"

Aiden sighed and covered his ears. Although two days had past, it still wasn't the time to talk. He felt horrible. Nothing would make him feel any better. If Krystal didn't push him, who knows what he would have done. Would he have gone further? He needed to apologize genuinely and make amends. Or else their friendship was over and that means their marriage is over, meaning that his father would hate him more. 

He could hear footsteps outside his door and he pretended to be sleeping when his door opens. Jonghyun opens the door, peeking around, and spots Aiden. He smirks and jumps onto him, making Aiden wake up. Jonghyun laughed evilly as Aiden wriggles under him. 

"Hey cousin!" Jonghyun slaps his back. Aiden looked miserable. "Long time no see!"

"Hey." He says and tries to hide again. Jonghyun pulls the covers. 

"I've been gone for three months and that's all you say?!?" Jonghyun slaps his . "I'm your Hyung!"

Aiden stares at him with a grim smile. "Welcome back.... Happy?"

Jonghyun pushes him away. "No..."

"Go away now." Aiden says in a monotone, sad voice. 

Jonghyun frowns with narrow eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong." Aiden sighs. "I'm tired. Leave."

"I thought we wouldn't lie to each other?" Jonghyun crosses his muscular arms. "I told you my all time secret. Now spill it!"

Aiden promptly sits up and rubs his eyes. Had he been crying? "I did something bad."

"Everyone has too." Jonghyun rolls his eyes. "You're not a saint."

"No... You don't get it. I did something really bad." Aiden shakes his head. "I can't forgive myself."

"What?" Jonghyun closes the door, giving more privacy. "Tell me, I will help you in any way possible."

Aiden looks down at his hands. "Have you ever... Had the desire..."

"The desire... Go on." Jonghyun waves his hands. 

"The desire to have..." Aiden pauses, making Jonghyun get annoyed. 

Jonghyun grabs his collar. "Hurry up and tell me!!!!"

"I took advantage of a girl." Aiden says with a frown. 

"All the way?" Jonghyun sits down. "Did you use protection?"

Aiden shakes his head. 

"You didn't?!" Jonghyun grabs his collar again. "You mothe-."

"I didn't have ." Aiden explains. "I almost did."

"There is no 'almost'. What happened." 

"I kissed a girl and she told me to stop.... I didn't." Aiden swallows. "And I think our friendship is over now."

Jonghyun chuckles. "Oh man.. You had me scared for a moment." Jonghyun pats his back. "Don't worry."

Aiden pulls his hand off. "I wanted to... You know..."

"But you didn't." Jonghyun replies. 

"I was going, had she not stopped me." Tears weld in his eyes. "I didn't treat her like my equal... I treated her as a toy for my pleasure..."

Jonghyun pats his back. "You stopped. It doesn't matter if you did or she did, all that matters is it didn't happen. I assume she's special, so go apologize with all your heart." 

"How..." Aiden regrets it and can't get over the fact that he tried to undress her. "She won't forgive me."

"And if she does?"

"She won't."

"If she does... Then what?"

"I don't know..."

Jonghyun sighs. "You don't know anything abut relationships..."

"So? I'm not a player like you..." Aiden accuses. "Does Key know that you've been around other girls and guys?"

Jonghyun scoffs. "He knows enough."

"Glad to hear it." Aiden lays down again and Jonghyun doesn't stop him. "Leave."

"Do you like this girl?" 

Aiden is in deep thought. Does he? Wasn't he just appealed to her physically? He shakes his head. He doesn't like her. He just likes her body, that's why he's been... Out of it.

"Since it's taking you a while, it must seem so." Jonghyun smiles. "Who's the lucky girl?"

"I don't like Krystal..." Aiden exclaims. 

"Her name is Krystal? Good to know." Jonghyun gets up. 

"Where are you going??" Aiden asks. 

Jonghyun smiles. "You mom must know a Krystal right?"

Aiden's eyes widen. "You wouldn't dare."

"I would." Jonghyun dashes out the door and Aiden quickly jumps off his bed. His mom cannot find outthat he... To Krystal... Damn Jonghyun. So nosy!!

Aiden trips across the kitchen, where his mom and Krystal's mom was. He gets up, frowning. His mom and Krystal's mom giggle. 

"Have you seen Jonghyun?" He asks nervous. 

"He's in the living room, greeting Krystal." Aiden snacks his head and dashes to the living room.