Switched

Athletes And Luv
It took three hours to drive to the Jung's vacation house in Busan and Aiden had to admit, he was tired of sitting down as Jessica frowned before taking a wrong turn. They went off the main road for thirty minutes now and he had to mention it. He has to say something or they risk getting lost, that is, of course if they aren't already. 

"Um... Where are we going?" He asked, aware that everyone was afraid of an icy Jessica at the moment. The van seemed to drop below freezing. "Aren't we going in the wrong direction?"

"I know where I'm going." She glared at him in the rearview mirror. "Shut up." 

Aiden froze up, a bit scared, but he wasn't willing to admit that. "Are you sure? I'm pretty certain that this road leads to nowhere."

As Jessica is about to reply, they pass a sigh indicating it is a dead end. Jessica seemed to get angrier. Key sent him a sad smile as if to say "you're dead."

"Turn around?" He suggests. Goosebumps formed on his arms as she lets out a loud sigh. 

"I will!!" She snaps and spins the wheel with no regards to the passengers. Doing a u- turn is not supposed to be a difficult task, but  an angry Jessica loses her patience.  

Aiden is sent flying towards Krystal and their heads smash together. She yelps in pain and Aiden is a bit dazed. He loses consciousness and blacks out. But that was only for a couple of seconds before he woke up. 

When he did, he holds his head. "Seriously! Learn to drive unnie!!!"

Krystal frowns at him. "Don't talk to your sister...." She frowns. "What?"

Everyone stares at Aiden oddly. "Aiden.... Did you just call Jessica unnie?"

Aiden nods. "I'm her sister after all." At that moment, Aiden looks at Krystal. "Why am I there?"

Krystal frowns as well. "Why am I over there??"

Everyone rolls their eyed and shrugs off the weird couple, quickly returning to their previous topic. The jokes they played were to obvious. 

"Aiden?" Aiden asks.

Krystal nods. "Krystal?" 

This couldn't be happening. Aiden was in Krystal's body. And she was in his. What in hell just happened?

Krystal frowned. "Don't talk. We need privacy."

Aiden nods and looks at his hand. It was wrapped around Krystal's hand, large. "So this is what it feels like."

Her heart was pounding and she frowned. The hand that was holding Aiden's hand was rather large and she realized. That was his hand. Whenever she looked at his body, she would blush. What's wrong with Krystal's body?!?

She felt very uncomfortable in her clothes, they were so tight around her skin, and it was nearly choking him. She wriggled around and Aiden nudged him. Plus it felt like something was lodged up a hole. Her stomach hurt and had cramps. 

"We're here!!" Jessica exclaims, calmed down. "Unload! Hurry up!!"

Krystal and Aiden made their way outside, ditching the others to unload for them. Aiden grabbed her hand and pulled her to a hidden treehouse. He made her sit down on a old wooden box. 

Aiden, currently Krystal, frowned as she stared at her body, that contained her boyfriend. "This is unreal."

"Tell me about it... I have a stomachache and I have something stuck up somewhere." Krystal sighs distastefully. 

"I'm on... You're on my-your period." Aiden let's out a small smile. "And I'm-you're using a tampon."

"..." Krystal holds her head. "This ... What happened??"

"I don't know." Aiden sighs and stares at Krystal. "Don't say anything about this to anyone."

"I'm not the one who yelled unnie..." Krystal scoffs. "Why am I so moody!?!??"

Aiden shrugs. "Periods give me- you mood swings."

"It was a magical thing..." Krystal crosses her arms and her eyes widen. She felt her s and looked away from Aiden. 

However Aiden noticed that. "Hey!!! Don't touch my body like that!!" He grabbed her arms and pulled them to the sides. 

Krystal blushed and Aiden stared closely at her face. Aiden's heart was rapidly beating, nearly popping out of his chest. The face he was staring at was I'll of love. "... So this is how you feel about me?"

Krystal frowns. "What?"

"Your heart races when you see me." Aiden smiles. "Looks like I've stolen your heart."

Krystal let's out a shaky breath. "Of course."

He grins and hugs her. She was taken aback because she was shorter than him and it felt like a bear was hugging a dog. She groaned and felt crushed, in a pleasant way of course. 

"How are we going to reverse this." Aiden frowns. Krystal was still blushing from the hug.

"I don't know. But right now, you act like me and I'll act like you." Krystal dusts off her pants. "Do you have any loose clothing?"

Aiden nods. "I have short shorts and a plain t I can give you."

"Another question." Krystal squirms. "How do I pee?"

Aiden's eyes widen. "How am I suppose to pee?"

Krystal thinks for a moment. "I'll help you and you help me."

"We can't be by each other all the time." Aiden shakes his head. "Everyone will be suspicious."

"Yes we can, we're dating." Krystal stands up. "Let's go. I need to pee."

"I'll help you." Aiden leads her back to the cabin. 

It was a large modernized house with large windows panning the second story. The doors were automatic and everyone was inside already, waiting for them two.

Key grinned at Aiden. "You two..."

"What.?" Krystal asked. 

Aiden stares at Krystal. She straightens up and uses a more feminine voice. "I mean. What?" She curls one of her hairs on her ear, like how she saw every girl do, whilst chewing gum. 

Aiden rolls his eyes. "I was with A-Krystal. Obviously..."

"I know that. Doing what though?" Key smirks. 

"We were walking around." Aiden says firmly. Key raises an eyebrow. 

"Sure... A 'walk'. Fun" He quotes the air using his fingers. "Anyways. We decided to go bathing. Separately of course."

"What???" Aiden and Krystal yell at the same time. "Bathe?"

"Why... I may not be your girlfriend, but I'm still you friend." Key says a bit hurt. Sulli joins in. 

"How about you two go together?" She adds a sly smile. 

"What?? That's not fair then." Jessica intervenes. "If they get to, we should to." Yuri laughs at Jessica and she elbows him. 

"How about mixed bathing?" Jonghyun grins. Krystal glares at him. 

"No!" She responds. Jonghyun seems startled. "Only us two." 

Aiden glares at her. "What are you saying?"

Krystal glares back. He stiffens. So this is what it feels like to frozen, by her own glare. "I'm bathing by myself."

Aiden sighs. "Let's just use the bathroom shower and not the bathing house."

"How did you know we had a bathroom shower?" Jessica asks. 

"Uh... Krystal told me." Aiden nods to Krystal. "Let's go." He pulls her randomly upstairs, trying to seem lost. 

Aiden leads her to her room. "Whew."

"I still need to pee." She squirms at the door. He giggles. 

"I'll help you." Aiden leads her to the bathroom. 

"I can do it myself." She is a bit resistant. He shakes his head. 

"I'm not going to let you see what's there, and plus I need to change your tampon." Aiden opens the drawer. "Don't be such a baby."

Krystal stands there as Aiden pulls out a new tampon. "Go pull your pants down. I'm not undressing myself." 

Krystal s her pants. "I can do it."

"Sit down and release." He shrugs. She sits down and she sighs in relief. She grabs the toilet paper, but Aiden stops her. "What? I'm not a child! I know this much!"

"Don't touch. I'll do it." He pulls down the toilet paper and wipes for her. His hand was very close and wipes roughly. Strangely she felt very aroused and she felt like she had to pee again. Odd. He is silent as she stands up. 

"Now what." Krystal sighed. She was getting tired of being pampered like a child. "The tampon?"

"Bend over." Aiden says. Krystal sighs. She felt very vulnerable. This is what girls had to do... It must . 

She bends over on the counter and he makes her spread her legs. Then Aiden pulls out the tampon. Krystal stifles a moan and Aiden smacks her. "Don't think so dirty... Jeez." He throws the old one away. 

"It feels so weird... Ugh." She groaned as he pushed the new tampon in. Aiden felt a bit hot and he felt something grow hard in his pants. He looked down and noticed the tent at his sweat pants. 

"What is this?" He says a bit panicky. Krystal looks at him. 

"It's Uh..." Krystal trails off, a bit embarrassed. 

"An ..." Aiden finishes, he looks at Krystal with a disgusted look. "It's gross."

"It's not gross." Krystal pulls her pants back up. "It's a natural phenomena."

"It wants to be touched?" He pokes it. 

Krystal grabbed his hand. "It'll go away on it's own."

"Are you sure?" He frowns. "Get rid of it." He pleads. 

Krystal touches his face, comforting him. "It's fine. Don't worry." He leans down and hugs her, but was disappointed. 

"I want to be back in my own body." He cries on her shoulder. Krystal pats his back. 

"I'm sure that this can't be permanent." Krystal assures him. "Don't worry."

"I miss your touch." He admits. "I hate being bigger than you."

"Same here." Krystal admits. "We'll figure something out. Don't worry." She kisses him and she hates how she needed angle her head a bit upward. She bites his lower lip and brings him close. She could feel his become more prominent, but she ignored it. 

He let's out a low breath as they separate. "It's still here." He whimpers. Krystal laughs. "Its not funny."

"It is." Krystal pecks his lips.