The Pains of Dorming

Athletes And Luv
Once the door closed to the dorm, Aiden immediately jumped on Krystal. His hands were at her shoulders, slowly going lower while his lips were glued to Krystal's. He ushered her quickly to the nearest bed and the fell down and a small "oooff" was heard. Krystal's eye grew large and Aiden frowned. 

The two looked down at the bed where lovely, innocent Luna was, hiding under the covers, holding her phone. She had wide eyes as Aiden awkwardly got off the bed, pulling Krystal with him. 

"Hello there." Luna sat up with a blushed face. "Did I miss a memo? Was I not suppose to be here?"

Krystal was turning red herself. She shook her head furiously. "No. Sorry. I thought you weren't home."

"Teenage hormones, eh?" Luna giggled. "Now I know why you were so frustrated."

"I-I was not!" Krystal denies. 

"Oh really?" Luna smirked. "I know what you do at night."

Krystal gawks. "Exactly. I do nothing..."

"Is it really 'nothing'?" Luna laughs evilly. "Lies don't come out of my mouth!"

"Hahahahahahahah." Aiden laughs pointing at Krystal. "You must have been as bad!!"

"Bad as in innocent?!?!" Krystal scoffs. "I don't watch those nasty videos like you do Luna!"

"Huk!" Luna coughs. Her smile grows wide and she stabs an accusing finger at Krystal. "You watched with me!"

"I did not!"

"How could to you tell? Then at least you must have heard?!!!!" Luna declares confident. "Don't worry. It's a natural thing growing up to be curious."

"Curious of what? I know what happens between a man and woman. I've even done it!" Krystal spews and gasps as Luna bursts out laughing. Aiden frowns at them but doesn't say anything. 

"I knew you weren't a !!" Luna claps her hands. "Now. I see some bonding between you two. If you ever feel like, you know, tell me. I'll plug my ears with candle wax and you guys will be alone." Luna winks at Aiden. 

"Uh..." Aiden nods politely. "Thanks?"

Krystal huffs and sits down on her bed. "I'm pooped. Good night."

"Aren't you going to clean up first?" Aiden says with a small smile. 

"Are you and Key hanging out later? Or did you ask to stay out for the night?" Krystal asks. Luna was deeply immersed with her phone. 

"... I can stay." He replies shortly. "I don't know if I should."

"Why not lover boy?" Luna whispers. "Krystal will cry if you leave."

Aiden stares at Krystal for her response. She shrugs. "If she says so."

"You two are real close." Aiden notes. 

"We bonded." Luna answers. "In more than one way too." She wiggles her eyebrows. 

"We have a lot of similarities." Krystal explains. She tugs at her clothes. "I want to change. Look away."

"Uh. Yeah." Aiden turns to stare at Luna. He rolls his eyes as Luna pretends like she is shocked at what Krystal is wearing. 

"Hey! Since when did you wear thongs??" Luna gasps. 

Aiden smiles with tight lips as Luna keeps bombarding him with false information. 

"Done." Krystal pulls his hand. She changed into simple two piece pajamas with mango imprints. 

"Mangoes." Aiden laughs as Krystal pulls him to the bathroom. 

"Did you bring extra clothes?" He shakes his head. 

"I can just sleep on the ground." He offers. 

She ties up her hair and proceeds to wash her face. He stifles a laugh when she stares at him with bubbly face. "As if I'd let my fiancé sleep on the ground!"

Aiden leans down and kisses her ear. "Thanks Soojung."

"Aish." She glares at him.

"What?" He frowns. 

She erupts into a grin. "Why is my fiancé so loving?"

"Because I am YOUR fiancé." He wraps his arms around her. "Tomorrow, skip school and let's go somewhere."

"Where?"

"I don't know. Somewhere nice. Like a spa or something."

"Spa?" She brightens up. "Manicures. Pedicures. Mud baths!!!" 

"On second thought, maybe the movies." He grins nervously. The spa was a joke. 

"I know a really good spa around here, but I never had a chance to go there. Let's to tomorrow." Krystal grins and Aiden can't help but nod along. 

"The spa? Fun..." He grumbles as they head to sleep.