Ticket

Athletes And Luv

"You're kidding." Aiden swats his friend's hand away. "I'm not going there."

"It's only for the weekend, and plus you get to see Krystal." Key whines. 

"So? We have school." Aiden continues down the hallway, trying to ignore Key. 

"Not tomorrow, it's a teacher work day." Key bounces in front of his friend. "You don't want to see your girlfriend?"

"I do." Aiden replies. "But I'm busy, and she should be too."

"You never know." Key holds up the tickets. "This is the last time in going to ask."

Aiden sighs. "Let me think about it during class."

"No thinking. Just do." Key shoves the ticket into Aiden's front pocket "Be at my house by 10:00. Airports aren't vacant at anytime."

With that Key dangled off to class with a trailing Aiden behind him. His pensive state made him lose focus of his surroundings and he bumped into someone. 

"Oof." He grunts as the girl falls back. He quickly grabs her hands and she recovers. "Sorry."

"It's all right." The girl says coldly. It was Jessica. Immediately he let go and straightened up. "Oh. It's you."

Aiden nods. "Excuse me, I have class."

"Wait up." She says and he freezes. "What's this ticket?" She holds up his plane ticket and he grabs it quickly. 

"I'm holding it for a friend." Aiden stammers. 

"Awww, are you going to America to see Krystal? So cute." Jessica laughs. "Good luck finding her. I even had a hard time."

"Thanks." Aiden grumbles as Jessica departs. 

He looks at the ticket. Should he go? What if she was busy and didn't want a clingly boyfriend? Or maybe she missed him like he did her. 

"I guess I'll go." He murmurs and heads to class to tell Key. 

Key jumps with joy as Aiden told him and in the moment, hugge him. Aiden awkwardly backed away, since he knew Key was gay, and that he was a good looking llama. 

"My bad." Key laughs and grins. "I can't wait to go to Disneyland!"

Aiden rolls his eyes. "You're google by yourself."

"Says who? I'm taking you with me." Key snaps. "We can bring Krystal too."

"She could be busy." Aiden retorts. 

"Then it'll be the two of us. It's will be fun." Key smirks. 

"As if." Aiden mocks. "I'm going to be with Krystal. Find your own girlfriend."

"Or boyfriend." Key laughs. "American guys are cute."

"Oh my gosh." Aiden face palms. "I'm not sitting next to you on the plane."

"I call window seat." Key shrugs. 

"Whatever." Aiden watches as Minho gently kisses Suzy at the entrance of their class. "Yuck."

"Yum." Key hums. Aiden frowns at him. "What?"

"You are a gross smelly old man." Aiden lays his head down.

"A hot man indeed." Key grins. "Thanks for the compliment bro."

"Not really a compliment."

"I don't care. It is to me." Key pats Aiden's back. 

"Please help me." Aiden prays and Key hits him. 

"I'm not going to hit on you, I like more mature men." Key jokes. 

"Like Jonghyun?" Aiden laughs and Key sighs disapprovingly. 

"Maybe I should just take Jonghyun."

"Take me instead... I'm more fun." Aiden nudge Key. "And besides. I have the ticket with me. Safe and sound."

"I regret asking you." Key groans and muffles a sad sigh. 

"I'm as fun as they get." Aiden grins. "We'll meet Krystal and have fun."

"Yay." Key claps his hands together. 

Aiden stared blissfully outside. He unknowingly grins and his teacher throws chalk at him to pay attention. 

"Sorry." Aiden mumbled as he rubbed his head. 

"What is so important about the trees outside that you must watch them like a obsessive girl watching a Teddy bear??" His teacher scolds and returns to his material. 

"Because it's raining." He shrugs so his teacher wouldn't hear.