Wrong

Athletes And Luv
Aiden held his cheek, turning bright red like a cherry tomato. His eyes were glued to Krystal and so were her's. She was beginning to blush as well and turns away, but Aiden grabs her hand. 

"Where are you going?" His hand lowers to her hand and he intertwined their fingers. "You said the whole day until the meet."

Krystal looks back at him. "Aren't you embarrassed by  my face?" 

"Why should I be?" He frowns. "You're not ugly or anything so it's pleasant to look at."

Krystal hides her face in her scarf. "It's embarrassing for me... I just kissed you."

"That was a bobo..." Aiden insists. 

"Why?" She stares at him, curious. "Why isn't it a kiss?"

'Because I need to initiate the kiss.' He thought. 

"Well?" Krystal nudges him. "Got an answer?"

He nods simply. "A kiss is only on the lips." He pouts his lips and she shakes her head. 

"I'm not kissing you..." She makes it clear. 

"Well neither am I." Aiden pushes her and he dashes off into the playground. 

Krystal collapses to the ground and she grits her teeth as her shoes are now soaked in water. "You are so dead."

He turns back and frowns. Uh oh. He climbs the tower and watches as the impending  doom comes. 

"That wasn't intentional." He raises his hands, using it as a shield. "It was on accident."

"Liar..." She begins to climb the tower, step by step. Aiden watches as Krystal's glare nearly causes him to fall off. 

"How do I appease this angry beast?" He whispers. Then a idea strikes him. He smirks. A genius idea! He high fived himself, proud. 

Krystal scowls at his smirk and grows angrier. "You dare mock me?!?" The snow around her seemed to be melting faster, and a puddle was formed around her feet. 

Aiden jumps off the tower on the other side and dashes behind a tree. Krystal, breathlessly, jumps off and proceeds to follow Aiden. She didn't run, because he would start if she did. So she walked behind him, like stalking a prey. She was the predator. 

He quickly recollects his breath and he peers behind the tree. Krystal was still stomping toward him and he chuckled nervously when she spotted him. This would work, or it didn't. If it didn't, he would say goodbye to children forever. 

Right as she turned the tree, he grabbed her face and quickly kissed her. She was surprised but let him take charge. His lips brushed against hers and her eyes grew large. Aiden closed his eyes and moved his lower lip to bite her's. He didn't know what he was doing, but Key taught him how to kiss a girl in middle school. Apparently they went crazy when a guy bites their lip. And it just might be working. 

Her hands climbed up and wrapped around his waist bringing him closer.

Her heart was ecstatic, pumping furiously and crazily. Krystal's heart was overwhelmed with joy. She felt like their lips were puzzle pieces that fit together for a two piece picture. The kiss was perfect. She didn't think they would kiss at all, but Krystal was glad. Maybe Aiden recognized his feelings? 

The way his mouth molded with her's surprised Krystal. And the fact that he bit her lip made her suspicious about the girls he's dated. 

An electric current flowed through Aiden, tingling his arms, legs, feet, face, everything. It felt so pleasant. Like taking a drug. The kiss was meant to be short, but soon enough he pulled off her scarf and was on her neck. Krystal wasn't fighting him, enjoying the kiss. 

Aiden was her neck as well, like it was a lollipop and Krystal was biting her lip to prevent any erted moans to escape. His breath was hot, making her neck tingling and steamy. If it weren't for the weather, they would be sweating. 

"A-aiden." Krystal moans. "S-s....stop."

Krystal huffed out small whimpers as Aiden bit her neck, leaving a large hickey and a wet bite mark. He continued to pull her close, leaning even lower to her chest. 

His hormones got the best of him. Aiden wasn't in control and he kept kissing her. His hands tried to her jacket, but his gloves made it very difficult. 

Krystal left out a moan, but was uncomfortable and tapped his shoulder softly. He didn't react so she pushed him away completely.

He pulled away farther, panting, and unable to stare at her directly. He dropped his hands and backed up. "S-sorry." He quickly wiped his mouth of the saliva. 

Krystal put her scarf back on and tightened it so her hickey wouldn't show. "What was that?"

He didn't reply. There was no excuse. Why did he do that adult act? Was he really one of those mindless -driven teenagers? He felt bad. It was to Krystal too, Krystal who just said she likes him, and he took advantage of her, with ual desires. 

"I have to go." She leaves without another word. 

Aiden fell to the ground. "I'm a stupid teenager."

He held his head in his hands. "And I've hurt Krystal. Because of my recklessness."

Krystal ran all the way home. She was shocked by Aiden's... She halted and touched her neck, it was raw and swelling. She felt the bite marks clearly and lefts out a exasperated sigh. What was with Aiden? But whatever he did, it made her uncomfortable, good and bad. "What's wrong with me? Why did I like it?"

She left Aiden by himself at the park. She felt bad. It couldn't have been his fault, right? She let herself be vulnerable. She shook her head, stubborn. There was something wrong with Aiden and that was a fact.